Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (46898 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by ehbellsho(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Still waiting
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by ugofwesh: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello Npower.gov.ng. I am part of this batch b that will be in camp during physical verification exercise. Will i be allowed to do the physical verification after the nysc camp, if my name will be shortlisted
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
ugofwesh:
Hello Npower.gov.ng. I am part of this batch b that will be in camp during physical verification exercise. Will i be allowed to do the physical verification after the nysc camp, if my name will be shortlisted
Why did you apply without NYSC certificate.... You will not be shortlisted talkless of being verified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by epospiky(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
It seems they got a server problem. I've tried several times but the site wouldn't open.

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by etoworld2(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
I JUST LOGGED IN BUT NOTING LIKE "CHECK YOUR PRE-SELECTION STATUS"

6 Likes

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by epospiky(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
etoworld2:

which of the links did u use?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by sanyaboy: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
etoworld2:

Where did you see pre selection status..
Which browser did you use bro..
Where did you click...?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by zoeshalom(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2017
etoworld2:
same here.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Noblekids: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2017
etoworld2:

Same here

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by epospiky(m): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Which url did u guys use? Because npower.gov.ng doesn't load up.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Hadizometer: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2017
The link is already out....log on to Xvideos.com or Xhamster.com and under the categories section, click on "check your pre-selection status" ......the sites are going very fast

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Mizjemie25: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2017
I'm on the site now and I don't see any preselection link neither a login page where I can put my details... is there an hidden link or what? All I see is the normal site
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by tp4sure32(m): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Hadizometer:
The link is already out....log on to Xvideos.com or Xhamster.com and under the categories section, click on "check your pre-selection status" ......the sites are going very fast

This isn't Npower site
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Goldiee(f): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2017
tp4sure32:

This isn't Npower site
Nawa oooo the whole thing tire me oo
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by easzypeaszy(m): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2017
am yet to see the preselection part where to login my details..or how did they mean tho wt 11:30pm
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by dennisworld1(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlahmah(m): 1:26am On Nov 21, 2017
The link no show oooo.
Abi e don show.
I beg if e show, make una share how you take do am.
This is already 1hr 56min past 11:30pm.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Sexyolori(f): 1:36am On Nov 21, 2017
chyy5:

Please what about someone that lost her waec result but has d soft copy and as well d photocopies of the lost cert. Will she be verified? She has been to waec and yet to apply for attestaton which is 20k. Please reply.
you will be verified, just print out the soft copy that you have. it will appear like a photocopy.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Sexyolori(f): 1:45am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Hadizometer post=62566913]The link is already out....log on to Xvideos.com or Xhamster.com and under the categories section, click on "check your pre-selection status" ......the sites are going very fast[/quote
Many are mad but few are roaming, mtcheeeew
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by lawman88(m): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2017
please i need help!!!! i dont see any "pre-selection status"
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Sexyolori:

you will be verified, just print out the soft copy that you have. it will appear like a photocopy.
Thanks dear
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by shimmer19(f): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2017
I don't no when are gonna get things right in this country, common site they can not update. I can't see any PRE-SELECTION STATUS"
Pls help smiley
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by shimmer19(f): 4:53am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Sexyolori post=62567545][/quote]
You are high
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by kadijat01(f): 5:09am On Nov 21, 2017
pls i dont see any pre-selection list oooooooooooooooo
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by solzil(m): 5:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Naija wit scam..... Nothing dey d site. Dey are jus deceiving us.....
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Integrator1: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2017
solzil:
Naija wit scam..... Nothing dey d site. Dey are jus deceiving us.....
kindly login and check your status now

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Good morning everyone!
www.npower.gov.ng is the site, you'll see 'check pre-select status' though the network stopped going along the line..
Best of luck
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by tibaonnet: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Checked like 3 to 4 and this is what I got. Like the site is still experiencing technical issues.

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2017
well, we'll keep trying cos the site isn't going through again probably the site is being flooded by people checking and checking..
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlahmah(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower.gov.ng/n-power/check
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Ruggedpen: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2017
princeakinola1:
Please help state out what's inside the diagram,i can view it with my phone.
Your picture is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beat Fm Is Recruiting / Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.