Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi (29357 Views)

Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / Adebayo Shittu Drags APC To Court For Disqualifying Him Over NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by konoplyanka: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,jonathan will for ever have apprehension for the north,he knw we dont brag neither do we boast.i think he kill the idea of disqualifying buhari in the interest of people like you nd other peace loving nigerians,disqualifying buhari will b counterproductive for this country may be nigeria and all that reside in her would have being best b describe as defunct now,

And whose loss if Nigeria is defunct? Don't you think you parasitic almajiris would have died of poverty?
Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

At the bold, But he never sign documents without reading them like your heroes, Budget padding issue could be use as reference that Buhari will never sign anything without reading them like your useless heroes..

Stop commenting without thinking.

We are not talking about whether Buhari read or did not read a document. Does he have a basic certificate or not ? That is the question.
If he does not, he is a fraud.

And who told you Jonathan is my hero ? I have little love for Jonathan. He was weak and ineffectual.

This is why they call you zombies
Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by Cajal(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
bigpicture001:
...mimiko didn't lose the election..he sold his position in exchange for "no investigation of the past govt" hence he nvr mentioned any protest against the reaults..even when the citizens revolted..shameless mimiko
...ok sir
Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by chngebeginwthme: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Stop commenting without thinking.

We are not talking about whether Buhari read or did not read a document. Does he have a basic certificate or not ? That is the question.
If he does not, he is a fraud.

And who told you Jonathan is my hero ? I have little love for Jonathan. He was weak and ineffectual.

This is why they call you zombies

Buhari study at the most prestigious war college in US and Indian and has what is equivalent to Masters.. Most of his mates in Secondary school have since come out and debunk the senseless ranting of your likes. Even GEJ and his cronies trhey raise that baseless issue have since shut their mouth but hungry wailers like yourself still wailing about it..

God bless Buhari because he never even reply your masters Fayose, FFK, Omokri etc so who are you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Buhari study at the most prestigious war college in US and Indian and has what is equivalent to Masters.. Most of his mates in Secondary school have since come out and debunk the senseless ranting of your likes. Even GEJ and his cronies trhey raise that baseless issue have since shut their mouth but hungry wailers like yourself still wailing about it..

God bless Buhari because he never even reply your masters Fayose, FFK, Omokri etc so who are you?

Buhari studied at the War College because Nigeria sent him there with forged documents.
You on the other hand, are clearly an 'aboki' as well judging by your grammar.
I don't need your sh.iy now or ever. Stop disturbing me
Sai anjuma
Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by chngebeginwthme: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Buhari studied at the War College because Nigeria sent him there with forged documents.
You on the other hand, are clearly an 'aboki' as well judging by your grammar.
I don't need your sh.iy now or ever. Stop disturbing me
Sai anjuma

Dead brain like you think everyone supporting Buhari in an Hausa, FYI i am a Yoruba man 100%, We have lots of dignitaries who are Buhari school mates, The likes of Former IG, Former Chief Justice of the Federation etc are his mates him school and they have since come out openly to defend him.. Keep fooling yourself..

https://www.nairaland.com/4030684/buhari-received-classmates-1953-set

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/photos-president-buhari-receives-set-of-1953-classmates-in-daura/
Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Dead brain like you think everyone supporting Buhari in an Hausa, FYI i am a Yoruba man 100%, We have lots of dignitaries who are Buhari school mates, The likes of Former IG, Former Chief Justice of the Federation etc are his mates him school and they have since come out openly to defend him.. Keep fooling yourself..

https://www.nairaland.com/4030684/buhari-received-classmates-1953-set

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/photos-president-buhari-receives-set-of-1953-classmates-in-daura/

I'm sorry it was a mistake. Your English is so bad that I assumed the worst. Do something about it. It's a shame

I see no need to read your links. Tell your Fulani master to produce his certificate. I don't care what schools he enrolled in. My question is : " where is his certificate ?"
Re: Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi by chngebeginwthme: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I'm sorry it was a mistake. Your English is so bad that I assumed the worst. Do something about it. It's a shame

I see no need to read your links. Tell your Fulani master to produce his certificate. I don't care what schools he enrolled in. My question is : " where is his certificate ?"

I study to be accomplished and not to be affluent..

Well about Buhari certificate, He owe you nor your entire generation anything, He doesn't even care about your existence even the councilor of your area don't even know you exist..

Your masters like FFK, Fayose, Omokri, Okupe etc tried and stop wailing when baba no take them serious..

So i guess you are unchained mad dog like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.