Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. (612 Views)

This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by shadol0083(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
HML .................to the new family.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by ClitoPen: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Congrats
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by RoyalBlak007: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2017
♤ A nairalander

♤without a moniker
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Homeboiy: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Your wife is 2ft above the ground

But she has a fine face
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Kenzico(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
lipsrsealed

Pretty wife....But she's below the gr....!!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Smellingmouth: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Your wife is 2ft above the ground

But she has a fine face

I nor wan laugh abeg..

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2017
She looks chaste. I just hope she is. Slay queen full evriwhere these days.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
I cant wait to get married and start sleeping naked with wifey wink Must be nice
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Oyindidi(f): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I cant wait to get married and start sleeping naked with wifey wink Must be nice
angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
what I do?
Oyindidi:
angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Adaumunocha(f): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017
So lovely. Congrats.

Even guys without any form of gf even talking thrash about her height... tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by teresafaith: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy :DWhich kind maggi star you go marry like this? cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander In Picture.............. by Lionbite(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So lovely. Congrats.

Even guys without any form of gf even talking thrash about her height... tongue
as in ehn

(1) (Reply)

Top Student, 19, Secretly Gives Birth In Her Dorm Room Before Throwing Her Baby / Man Grabs Wife's Boobs To Celebrate His 71st Birthday With His Kids(photo). / Marriage: Lets Choose The Old Fashion Way...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.