Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) (61200 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
He looks like a poverty stricken fellow
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by PointZerom: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
IPOB terrorists are the most senseless and powerless creatures ever existed on the green planet. Even this dog is stronger than the whole IPOB terrorists.

E pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Damnmaster: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
new meme
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nedfed(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
See has baba resemble Lalasticlala for real
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Iamsammy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
afonjas are snakes and vipers they don't deserve to be given a chance always show them undiluted hate as I do ... the only reasonable and sensible afonja is the one that is dead
and ur name is adeolakemi
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Bayozomomamae: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
wu him help. embarassedwu him help.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by adecz: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Baba Iyabo.
A very big disappointment to Nigeria.
The man fall our hand, big time.

He also brought us the double calamity
of Goodluck & then Buhari.

God dey...... undecided

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by maiacct11: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
OBJ

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Bayozomomamae: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
afonjas are snakes and vipers they don't deserve to be given a chance always show them undiluted hate as I do ... the only reasonable and sensible afonja is the one that is dead
and fifty naira condom could have prevent dis omo ale jatijati
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by 1miccza: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

I agree with your analogy

That's the perfect description of pdp

Oga he also brought APC to power no dey use PDP and APC fool people..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nigeman: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Beautiful OBJ. Some IPOB will never commend the beautiful picture of OBJ because, they reason with their anus
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by kikake: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dosmay:
Olusegun Obasanjo during his thanksgiving Service shortly after his release from prison in 1998
Lalasticlala
http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/olusegun-obasanjo-during-his.html?m=1

Obasanjo had N20,000 in his bank account when he was released from prison by Fulani-loyal soldiers to come over to PDP to oust Alex Ekwueme from becoming president of Nigeria from 1999.

Without that single act, Nigeria must have taken a better development direction.

Today, Obasanjo is stupendously rich but talks about fight against corruption in Nigeria.

But political and monetary corruption are what brought Nigeria to its present sorry state.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by 8stargeneral: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ex-convict
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by nnokwa042(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu
akpa amu nnagi
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
and how do he manage to feed this fat yellowbar demons and wayo TUFIAKWA
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by morbeta(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
When he narrowly escaped the deadly claws of Abacha
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by juman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
haywire07:
He should have been left to die

I'm just so frustrated today

Abi o grin

He is an epitome of uselessness

I understand you. People dey suffer so much.

He caused the sixteen years failure of pdp.

That caused the clueless buhari to become the president.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Looks like the reanimator from Resident Evil 4.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by juman(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
adecz:
Baba Iyabo.
A very big disappointment to Nigeria.
The man fall our hand, big time.

He also brought us the double calamity
of Goodluck & then Buhari.

God dey...... undecided

Gbam

I thought he was the messiah, but not.

He is a disgrace to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by juman(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
He deserves to go back to jail.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Handsome man. My father told me OBJ won several beautiful pageant in 60s
your father is the king of liar. grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mologi:
Fayose once said this man looked like a Yoruba movie devil.

Didn't know his ugliness then was patented!!!!!
Post the photo of your grandfather; let's see how handsome he is.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by gete21: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obasanjo was an illiterate.

Obasanjo never went to jail.

Obasanjo had many wives.. so he because poor after leaving poor
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by GreatMahmud: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
IPOB terrorists are the most senseless and powerless creatures ever existed on the green planet. Even this dog is stronger than the whole IPOB terrorists.

Oga python, your name strongly tells your level of 1mbecility..Did u verify if the person u are even attacking is IPOB or from that tribe. Your power is only to spit fire on Igbos on social media. When i say u are an Otondo, u will think i have abused u but that is d raw truth..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by GreatMahmud: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bayozomomamae:
and fifty naira condom could have prevent dis omo ale jatijati

Who taught u English in secondary sch? Its because of people like u Britain has enforced use of English exam to Nigerians seeking post graduate studies in U.K..Very pathetic!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by rajiraymond(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
In fact, any of our leaders wey go prison no suppose to come back alive.

How did Obasanjo pay Nigeria back after coming out of the prison?

Nonsense!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by emmasege: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
Who's this impostor? I chose not to stoop so low to your level of reasoning. All the same, may you regain your sanity.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by almarthins(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
adeolakemi:

Pele, dem betray u? Ah OMA se o.
Don't tell us u rnt a viper too. By the way u are afonja too, incase u don't know what afonja means ? It means Judas iscariot grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by desmond2pk: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
Exactly what an old police man told me years ago
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by gete21: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obasanjo is a 419.. I would advice osinbajo who is following Obasanjo footstep.. the military knows you are telling lies like Obasanjo.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by ingodite: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
hmm, na wa oo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by sirjentul05(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hehe, ah don die, but wait o, why yoruba people too wowo and dirty?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.