Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) (61199 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by omoelerin1: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
How God would be involved in the freedom of this grotesque embodiment of corruption is a wonder to me.. but hey.. it is Africa, Evil is worshiped and tolerated as far as your nose stretches from your face grin grin grin
witch
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Tecno66: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dosmay:
Olusegun Obasanjo during his thanksgiving Service shortly after his release from prison in 1998
Lalasticlala
http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/olusegun-obasanjo-during-his.html?m=1
The man was humbled. He die and come back to life. Abacha na tough man before o.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
omoelerin1:
witch
grin grin grin grin grin grin The Devil is righteous compared to our politicians and gullible/ignorant voters
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by fakati(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
You are such a dumb for your comment.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by omoelerin1: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

grin grin grin grin grin grin The Devil is righteous compared to our politicians and gullible/ignorant voters
ok
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Tecno66: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
RealAdewole:

not forgetting the fact that it is the same people from the defunct pdp that make up the present apc
Same old wine put in another bottle and given a new name but same same. Call it repackaging, if you like.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by ogogoroNo1: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
The broke ass then
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by gete21: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
sad

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dosmay:
Olusegun Obasanjo during his thanksgiving Service shortly after his release from prison in 1998
Lalasticlala
http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/olusegun-obasanjo-during-his.html?m=1

See as the guy humble
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Mologi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
walexy100:

Post the photo of your grandfather; let's see how handsome he is.

Calm down Caligula....
I know your grandpa is/was a mammal.. But don't forget apes are also.... U don't need to rub your stupidity on people's face,just accept your fate.

Note. My Grandfather was very ugly, but he still f*cked your grandma that gave birth to the bascard that beget you
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Mike008(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
So this guy has been ugly 24/7 his entire life?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
eagleeye2:
Are you this stupidd or you are just pretending to be an 1diot.
I don't think it's upto that be mindful of your utterances to your fellow human being
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by ofuonyebi: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
That is why OBJ is inevitable dilemma for the politicians...

he knows Nigeria inside out...a former head of state, the first to peacefully hand over power to a civil govt;

a prisoner, and a voted voted/elected civilian president....

that you for giving us mtn...the pepper seller now use phone to connect customers overseas!

whatever you say, OBJ is ...1...and Nigeria is...1....congrats on this remembrance anniversary...it is part of the complete records!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by bigpicture001: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
How God would be involved in the freedom of this grotesque embodiment of corruption is a wonder to me.. but hey.. it is Africa, Evil is worshiped and tolerated as far as your nose stretches from your face grin grin grin
..plz mä guy,am a student of history...I would like to know most of the bad tins obj did during his period of leadership..please
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by hollamanng(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello ma pls I need to know you what inspired this sentence
I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women"

LaEvilIMiss:
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by chiteny(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Meeeeeen. He was really handsome here.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by rahman3853(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

Are you this stupidd or you are just pretending to be an 1diot.
chai! chai!! chai! i no fit laugh o...
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmmmm since 1998 that was a time when was a small child before and he is still looking good before and i know he used to be our President of Nigeria before. shocked undecided cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by gete21: 4:10am On Nov 21, 2017
I am privilege to classified information... To know he is not a yoruba
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by pauldiamonds: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2017
this man has never been handsome.....................na wa ooooo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by orisa37: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Abacha crucified Jesus!!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2017
hollamanng:
Hello ma pls I need to know you what inspired this sentence
I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women"

al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737 Narrated by Imran ibn Husayn "Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) by Bayozomomamae: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Who taught u English in secondary sch? Its because of people like u Britain has enforced use of English exam to Nigerians seeking post graduate studies in U.K..Very pathetic!!
Ur an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.