Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid (3078 Views)

What To Use To Last Longer Sexually With Your Spouse / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Loveth1: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Watch short video as popular gay barbie shamelessly twerks sexually with his fellow guy known to be his house maid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jdqSRBSYD0&itct=CDcQpDAYASITCI3Hn-2YzdcCFcmDVQodm18LpzILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDR3ZoNko5Y1ViN010Y2dtRjlKdC0yUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by hadizadeezy(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
see me see wahala
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by adajoe555: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by teresafaith: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
I LOVE IT!!!
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by MicheyJ1: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
I LOVE IT!!!
You are probably a man pretending to be a woman

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by teresafaith: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Carry your rubbish elsewhere

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Dasherz(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
for a lady he can dance and quite sexy .. for a man he' s just disgusting grin grin

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Maxi112: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jacob seems going through an evolution, looks better as the day passes by. Regardless he's becoming more popular than some Ghanaians artist who think trolling wizy will make them popular. I'd advise them to consult our 9ja bobrisky to help their carrier grin

Anyways, I pity this dude asshole. Na PortHercourt Express way ni.

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
op which one is gay Bobrisky again is there a straight Bobrisky? undecided
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
This guy is mad aswear

He reminds me of NgeneUkwenu grin

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by AlexCk: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tor,

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by iamJ(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
MicheyJ1:

i dont understand that person, sometimes its a girl, then its a guy, i think that its a girl sha

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Safiaa(f): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jacob was trying his best not to make skin to skin contact. Lool he's smart.
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jacob will soon be a celeb, I have seen 2 videos already
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuQbJ0BNTr/
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by urahara(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
McBeal10:
op which one is gay Bobrisky again is there a straight Bobrisky? undecided

I wonda o

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Undertaker001: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
male and then maid again? op English is hard

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by WhoBeThisMan: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
See the mumu dey smile
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dude sells bleaching cream nd is making millions off the free publicity una dey give am. Dude even treats his security well beta dan many ruch pple. Bob carry go afterall nobe my yansh
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
You sure say dis Jacob no dey follow shine dis guy anus?

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Ytea(f): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Risky:Jaycorb *laughs foolishly*
Jacob: Yes oga
Risky:They are viewing our dance video already*laughs stupidly*, what do you have to say to my haters?
Jacob: pls leave my madam alone,she's not gay o

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Male House maid

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Amarabae(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Irritating
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by gqboyy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bobrisky and his gateman/housekeeper are bunch of confused dumbfuccks. Bia Op which one is male housemaid again. Op u r confused too, oya join their que
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Reeberry: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
MicheyJ1:

They are many on here. Including Evaberry co.
Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by sirusX(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ytea:
Risky:Jaycorb *laughs foolishly*
Jacob: Yes oga
Risky:They are viewing our dance video already*laughs stupidly*, what do you have to say to my haters?
Jacob: pls leave my madam alone,she's not gay o
grin cheesy

Re: Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid by Ytea(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017

"Husband Does Not Like Having Sex With Her Through The Vagina" - Woman Cries Out / Inheritance/heirloom And Why I Rather Have Male Children / 15 Hidden Signs You Have A Lesbian Wife