Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,509 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Do I Change My Passport Name - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Change My Passport Name (1653 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / I Want To Change My Surname, Will It Affect Me In Any Way (travel Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Passport Name by MCzubby247(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
please house, has anybody changed international passport name? how did you go about it? how much did it cost you? how long did it take to get ready?
Re: How Do I Change My Passport Name by ClitoPen: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
MCzubby247:
please house, has anybody changed international passport name?
how did you go about it?
how much did it cost you?
how long did it take to get ready?
I don't know where you stay but immigration office Abuja is the best and faster bet...
Write an application letter to that effect. If it's due to marriage, you need authorisation letter from your partner.....can't remember the cost.....If u know someone that works there who can help out so U don't have delays u can take it same day....
Re: How Do I Change My Passport Name by LAGATA(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
That's a very long thing. U Need to approach immigration office headquarters here in Abuja and state why u need a change of name. It's easier when it's connected to marriage but very difficult for other reasons. U shld also budget btw 50-80k. Waiting period like 2-3months too. Good luck
Re: How Do I Change My Passport Name by MCzubby247(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
LAGATA:
That's a very long thing. U Need to approach immigration office headquarters here in Abuja and state why u need a change of name. It's easier when it's connected to marriage but very difficult for other reasons. U shld also budget btw 50-80k. Waiting period like 2-3months too. Good luck
what if I just needed to change my surname and remove my middle name entirely.
is that possible
Re: How Do I Change My Passport Name by LAGATA(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2018
MCzubby247:
what if I just needed to change my surname and remove my middle name entirely.
is that possible

Do u have any documents like primary cert, secondary cert and other certificates that has the new name u want to bear? I also had the same issue but after weighing the pros and cons I had to back out. Pls be careful of fraudsters who will claim they can do it for u. Issues with passports as such is best, authentic and faster at the headquarters in Abuja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia To Open Its Borders To All Africans / Deepest Oceans And Seas On Earth / Is It True 90% Of Women Abroad Esp London Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.