Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help (1632 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Dubai...the Best City For A Nigerian To Live And Work. The Pros And Cons / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by oprah007(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2012
I am a nigerian student but wish to live and work in ghana. Do i need a visa for this and what other requirements is necessary? Please help me out.
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by obalukan: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
You dont need visa to go to ghana once you are Nigerian what you need is your passport.
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by oprah007(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
Thanx and i also would like to know how much budget can set me up in ghana averagely(feeding, housing transport e.t.c)
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by obalukan: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2012
I cant say that for now, because i have been to GH since 2009 so i dont know what is happening there presently. More so, why dont you think of doing bussiness in GH than to looking for job to do?
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
My own idea, as a Nigerian, you dont need a visa to vist ghana, but you are not required to stay more than 90days in ghana on arrival.

But for job/employment, Takoradi will be good for you as it becoming like the port-harcourt of Nigeria.

Living expenses is almost same as obtainable in PH.

The food is similar, and you have lots of Nigerians living there.

You can also start business if you like but tyr and avoid illegal business cos the Law works here.

NB Oil discovery is new, so you have a chance of survival out in Ghana.

All the best.
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by oprah007(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2012
@Vikin & obalukan,Thanx guys, i really appreciate ur replies.so if i cant stay more than 90days, what will i do to get a visa to stay after my 90days without visa? And what business can i do that will be profitable in Takoradi? And how much capital wil be required. Are there any part time schl in Takoradi while i work? Your replies wil be highly appreciated.
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by nattyspice: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
there is no work in Ghana ,better stay back in Nigeria.I know that place well,you need to know some one over there who will shelter you and guide you as you integrate into the system.Most and Ghanians dont speak english except in Tema where the biggest seaport is located,they view ALL NIGERIANS with contempt<fraud drugs,juju>.If you somebody over there fine,but please dont go solo.
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by chikeorji123(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2012
Ghana is a nice place to stay once you stay away from anything illegal.These my two months plus in kumasi region,honestly l do not regret my decision.But if you really want to come please have aleast minimum of 200,000naira and also u don't need a visa to enter Ghana.That's my cent

Good-luck.
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by onatisi(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2012
check my posts to people wanting to come to ghana .i have and still living in ghana for the past two years.i wont tell u not to come but count all the money u will spend as a waste.dont expect anything back because if u do u will cry.anyway experience is the best teacher so please come
Re: Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help by oprah007(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2012
Thanx for d advices, guys. GOD bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help On Steps To Book A Domestic Flight / Visit The Northen Part Of Benin Republic To View The Beauty Of Nature / Happening Now In New heaven Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.