Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job (5214 Views)

Come And Proof Your Competency In Mathematics / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Melian:

Watch out for KPMG grad trainee. There are many others. This isn't the time to mope, you'll get somewhere good I can assure you. Just dedicate your time to practising aptitude test questions of targeted multinationals. Acquaint yourself well with their interview procedure. You'll get a job. Good luck.

Thank you
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2017
laribari:

No worry, PM me your email address, so I go reply you so that you can drop ur CV in my mail. Hope you sabi pray too sha?

my mail box address is joshuakdboi@gmail.com
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Spylord48:

abeg can I send mine too incase there is any opportunity still available?

Yea, you can shoot. But be mindful that at times, it doesn't work very fast, everything dey God hand in as much as we dey press button. I know some people though. Drop your email, I will reply you later in the day where u will drop your CV.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2017
joshuakdboy:

OK seen. Will mail u later. I will drop my whatsapp number in the mail.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Cohyhe(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2017
I understand you may not have enough resources to enrol for your master's programme based on your explanation.

However, I wouldn't know if you have heard about the African Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), it has its centres across half of the second two-digit even number African countries, which includes; Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, South Africa, Rwanda and Cameroon, and trains students with strong mathematical background in mathematical sciences as they are currently in search of the next Albert Einstein in Africa (male complement who meet the requirements are strongly advised to apply).

With your B.Sc. simulation grade, you will be offered the scholarship (although, the competition increases exponentially) if your application to the selection committee is appealing and converges to the aim and objectives of the initiative. You could read up more about the programme on the boundless information hub (online).

Other scholarship opportunities for graduates with good academic standing which tend to master's degree or PhD with master's degree can be found on afterschoolafrica.com, before you consider applying for the highest possible number on the probability space, a score other will be waiting.

Aside these, you could obtain a master's form in UNIBEN mathematics department if all that is divided by zero, you might just have reason(s) to thank me later as the programme in this school is, on the average, better than other schools in the universal set of the most populous black nation.

You may want to make enquiries about all these, please feel free to contact me on my email at darboux9@gmail.com.

Wish you the optimum and remember the decisions you make today are elements of an infinite set of what happens to you in the future.

My name is Koyee.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2017-2018 (2nd Batch) https://schoolnig.com/npower-shortlisted-candidates-2017-2018-batch/
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Spylord48: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2017
laribari:

Yea, you can shoot. But be mindful that at times, it doesn't work very fast, everything dey God hand in as much as we dey press button. I know some people though. Drop your email, I will reply you later in the day where u will drop your CV.

thanks so much. desperate times call for desperate measures. Nairaland is a small world on it's own,who knows one might meet someone to help connect him.
emmapeter484@gmail.com this is my email.will be waiting. Thanks again
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2017
laribari:

OK seen. Will mail u later. I will drop my whatsapp number in the mail.

Alright
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Cohyhe:
I understand you may not have enough resources to enrol for your master's programme based on your explanation.

However, I wouldn't know if you have heard about the African Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), it has its centres across half of the second two-digit even number African countries, which includes; Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, South Africa, Rwanda and Cameroon, and trains students with strong mathematical background in mathematical sciences as they are currently in search of the next Albert Einstein in Africa (male complement who meet the requirements are strongly advised to apply).

With your B.Sc. simulation grade, you will be offered the scholarship (although, the competition increases exponentially) if your application to the selection committee is appealing and converges to the aim and objectives of the initiative. You could read up more about the programme on the boundless information hub (online).

Other scholarship opportunities for graduates with good academic standing which tend to master's degree or PhD with master's degree can be found on afterschoolafrica.com, before you consider applying for the highest possible number on the probability space, a score other will be waiting.

Aside these, you could obtain a master's form in UNIBEN mathematics department if all that is divided by zero, you might just have reason(s) to thank me later as the programme in this school is, on the average, better than other schools in the universal set of the most populous black nation.

You may want to make enquiries about all these, please feel free to contact me on my email at darboux9@gmail.com.

Wish you the optimum and remember the decisions you make today are elements of an infinite set of what happens to you in the future.

My name is Koyee.

Great and inspiring

I have heard of AIMS ( i learnt the registration would start around 1 December )

I will also check the website you suggested.

Thank you for your time and advice. I have copied your mail and could mail you for any further inquiries, pls don't get tired of me. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Teacherng: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
joshuakdboy:

Check your email.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spylord48:

thanks so much. desperate times call for desperate measures. Nairaland is a small world on it's own,who knows one might meet someone to help connect him.
emmapeter484@gmail.com this is my email.will be waiting. Thanks again

Check ur email.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=laribari post=62560542]First class in mathematics? Bros why nau So upon wey you disturb your brain and you nearly mad for calculation, you still nor get job?

Na wah for life ooo! Me wey dey copy copy and I hate maths pass anything, I dey work for multinational firm going to 4 yrs now.

Who I be Baba God I hail you oo!

Bros, I respect you though! Your head dey hot.

Guy abeg connect me now, i will reward you greatly, my email address is orjifaithrebecca@gmail.com
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=forever24 post=62623389][/quote]

Na God dey connect person sha ooo but I just hate to see people who are serious to be looking for a job. I have been there before, so I know the feeling.

I know some top people sha, so make we try see how it goes.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
laribari:

Check your email.
done. Thank you
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Spylord48: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2017
laribari:

Check ur email.

thanks will send it today
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
joshuakdboy:

yes sir

I have sent a pm

I nor be sir ooo. I be small boy ooo. I have made contacts for you sha. I know why I don't wannna call you or give u my number yet, cos you go dey hurry. I don't want you to put pressure on me. grin grin grin

I have updated you, check your email. I have started work on it and I have some question for you there; be assured that it's a multinational firm. Make we dey pray.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by peacenaija(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
laribari:

I nor be sir ooo. I be small boy ooo. I have made contacts for you sha. I know why I don't wannna call you or give u my number yet, cos you go dey hurry. I don't want you to put pressure on me. grin grin grin

I have updated you, check your email. I have started work on it and I have some question for you there; be assured that it's a multinational firm. Make we dey pray.
Bros, please help me too oo. this my mail sir. hyzichbayo@gmail.com. I read accounting and I graduated with first-class.. thanks
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
laribari:

Thank you. I have seen and replied the mail.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Spylord48: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2017
laribari:

Check ur email.
Cv sent .Thanks so much
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Sambest2(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Na so these guys(joshuakdboy and Spylord48) go tell their success story for nairaland. laribari make this happen, I can't wait...
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Spylord48: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Sambest2:
Na so these guys(joshuakdboy and Spylord48) go tell their success story for nairaland. laribari make this happen, I can't wait...

Lol. wetin man go do...man got to think outside the box..Some people were abusing Me for one thread like that for this same thing but I don't even mind..
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sambest2:

Yes. I believe it will happen
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by peacenaija(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
laribari:

oga please also help me... this my mail. hyzichbayo@gmail.com.. thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by chiscodedon(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Feel gutted reading this kind of stories, I in your field know what it means to graduate with first class, I struggled, but settled on 2.1. This now makes me more worried, if you of all could be struggling to get job what about we with 2.1.
Pls to anyone that can help, I have BSc in Mathematics also, second class upper, have certification in Project Management, have attended several work shop and seminars, have 2yrs work experience, I am in need of job. Be kind hearted to contact me @ dedonyk12@gmail.com.
cc laribari
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 2:42am On Nov 25, 2017
chiscodedon:
Feel gutted reading this kind of stories, I in your field know what it means to graduate with first class, I struggled, but settled on 2.1. This now makes me more worried, if you of all could be struggling to get job what about we with 2.1.
Pls to anyone that can help, I have BSc in Mathematics also, second class upper, have certification in Project Management, have attended several work shop and seminars, have 2yrs work experience, I am in need of job. Be kind hearted to contact me @ dedonyk12@gmail.com.
cc laribari

Honestly, I wish I have the power to help everyone. Looking for job is something that is terrible oo, especially graduates. What I fear most is lack and poverty that's why I feel for those who are in dare need of a job. This may not come with speed but I'm trying to assist as many people here. Hopefully, the testimony will start to roll out.

What you must know is that these firms have their own recruitment period, that's why sometimes it can take a little while to click.

But in my own company, I'm pushing stuffs already cos there is a department that is recruiting and I have an insider pushing it for me. Let's just leave it at that for now.

This is past 2am but I just finished my prayer and remembered you guys too.

Any power or spirit that says the people I'm trying to help will not get a call up with the kind of push I'm applying be destroyed by fire. grin.

I really wish to help all to the glory of God but at times, some people case need prayers, so I'm not releasing on just my connection.

My advise....... I found out that most of you live outside Lagos but pls, on ur CV try to get a Lagos address even if it's your sister's house or a friend but let it be somewhere you can put up if you have an interview in Lagos. My connect is in Lagos and once you get a job you can ask for transfer if you like but I don't want where you live to disqualify you, except the job is specified that it is outside Lagos but for now my connect is in Lagos, maybe when they take you then they can transfer I don't know.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Spylord48: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2017
laribari:

Honestly, I wish I have the power to help everyone. Looking for job is something that is terrible oo, especially graduates. What I fear most is lack and poverty that's why I feel for those who are in dare need of a job. This may not come with speed but I'm trying to assist as many people here. Hopefully, the testimony will start to roll out.

What you must know is that these firms have their own recruitment period, that's why sometimes it can take a little while to click.

But in my own company, I'm pushing stuffs already cos there is a department that is recruiting and I have an insider pushing it for me. Let's just leave it at that for now.

Any power or spirit that says the people I'm trying to help will not get a call up with the kind of push I'm applying be destroyed by fire. grin.

I really wish to help all to the glory of God but at times, some people case need prayers, so I'm not releasing on just my connection.

My advise....... I found out that most of you live outside Lagos but pls, on ur CV try to get a Lagos address even if it's your sister's house or a friend but let it be somewhere you can put up if you have an interview in Lagos. My connect is in Lagos and once you get a job you can ask for transfer if you like but I don't want where you live to disqualify you, except the job is specified that it is outside Lagos but for now my connect is in Lagos, maybe when they take you then they can transfer I don't know.

okk I will modify it in my cv and send it back
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2017
laribari:

Thank you a lot for all your efforts. I am not relenting on my prayers as well. Hopefully, the testimony is coming soon.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Reader1988: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2017
slimzybeauty:

God bless you with your response. You have coaching centers around,students who detest maths with passion and you are searching for job.

Let me advise,if your Bsc is single honour. Enrol for Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) to become a registered teacher. (TRCN).

List of the private Uni that are close. Submit your CV with strong Cover Letter.

Follow the thread meant for prospective teachers on NL

Let your PDE be in view on your CV

Dress well,pray and start to deliver.

Best of luck bro.
Tnx Bro. I am 1st class too, finished service in 2013, resides in the north and a northerner, Accounting but no job. God is d ultimate not your 1st class. It's by grace not by grade
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by chiscodedon(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
laribari:

Tnx for your swift response.. Do you mind me forwarding you my resume? If you don't mind, how can I go about it.. Your email address
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by yemyke001(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
laribari:

I will appreciate if you can help me as well, I stay in Lagos and I'm a first class graduate of Biochemistry. My mail is yemyke@gmail.com. please help a brother
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by EdoBoy90(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
So many First Class Graduates here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) / Just Got A Job With UAC / C&I Leasing Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.