Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job (5247 Views)

Come And Proof Your Competency In Mathematics / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by micflo28(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Forward your cv to me clearly stating ur class of qualification if you don't mind working in abuja. munachiso4u@gmail.com.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by laribari(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
chiscodedon:

Tnx for your swift response.. Do you mind me forwarding you my resume? If you don't mind, how can I go about it.. Your email address

Drop your email, I will email u where to drop your resume. Sorry for the slow response, Na black friday things oo, was busy today.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by chiscodedon(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=laribari post=62716157]

Drop your email, I will email u where to drop your resume. Sorry for the slow response, Na black friday things oo, was busy today.[/quote
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by FunnyDude(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Thanking God I graduated with too-too. Since then I've already knew the world hold me nothing. It's made me who I am so far. First class certificate atimes give one this unrealistic entitlement in life.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by peacenaija(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2017
laribari:

Honestly, I wish I have the power to help everyone. Looking for job is something that is terrible oo, especially graduates. What I fear most is lack and poverty that's why I feel for those who are in dare need of a job. This may not come with speed but I'm trying to assist as many people here. Hopefully, the testimony will start to roll out.

What you must know is that these firms have their own recruitment period, that's why sometimes it can take a little while to click.

But in my own company, I'm pushing stuffs already cos there is a department that is recruiting and I have an insider pushing it for me. Let's just leave it at that for now.

This is past 2am but I just finished my prayer and remembered you guys too.

Any power or spirit that says the people I'm trying to help will not get a call up with the kind of push I'm applying be destroyed by fire. grin.

I really wish to help all to the glory of God but at times, some people case need prayers, so I'm not releasing on just my connection.

My advise....... I found out that most of you live outside Lagos but pls, on ur CV try to get a Lagos address even if it's your sister's house or a friend but let it be somewhere you can put up if you have an interview in Lagos. My connect is in Lagos and once you get a job you can ask for transfer if you like but I don't want where you live to disqualify you, except the job is specified that it is outside Lagos but for now my connect is in Lagos, maybe when they take you then they can transfer I don't know.
I stay in lag bro, please kindly help me sir, I dont mind how little is the pay, this is my mail hyzichbayo@gmail.com. may God bless you sir
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Spylord48: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
laribari:

I nor be sir ooo. I be small boy ooo. I have made contacts for you sha. I know why I don't wannna call you or give u my number yet, cos you go dey hurry. I don't want you to put pressure on me. grin grin grin

I have updated you, check your email. I have started work on it and I have some question for you there; be assured that it's a multinational firm. Make we dey pray.

I have sent U the updated mail with Lagos address
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by profmary: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Apply for scholarship at African Institute for Mathematical Sciences you will be given scholarship to do your masters sharperly and it is for one year. Goodluck if you need more info u can email me @ proffmary@yahoo.com
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
micflo28:
Forward your cv to me clearly stating ur class of qualification if you don't mind working in abuja. munachiso4u@gmail.com.

Thank you. Go bless and reward you in anticipation.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
profmary:
Apply for scholarship at African Institute for Mathematical Sciences you will be given scholarship to do your masters sharperly and it is for one year. Goodluck if you need more info u can email me @ proffmary@yahoo.com

okay, Thank you.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
I am still available
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by goldpill: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
I am looking to work with mathematicians in the area of financial mathematics and operational research. Will be interested in talking and meeting you. Send me a private message on here with your contact details.
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by micflo28(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2019
If you are still below 25, apply for access bank when the opportunities show up. Its a lovely place to build a career
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Soleye24(m): 3:12am On Jul 29, 2019
when will access bank start recruitment?
Re: First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job by Sirwallace(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello well meaning nairalander, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any engineering firm. Diversification in any capacity from management to finance, customer relationship and ICT will also be appreciated.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.
My email is ajayioladeji2015@gmail.com

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Nokia Nigeria Graduate Internship Program 2018 / I Got A Job With Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.