Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (122108 Views)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by bayobiyi: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
there is no cum in the CD. more like it burst half way and they probably fixed in another one.

also the settings shows an hotel room. a small local hotel probably used for short time.

a confirmed olosho.

Your Monika say it all, you don tel for that business chaii grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by Drbarmes(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Folaoni:
It is not good to displayed your wealth without showing how it was accumulated.
damn! punchline of d year

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by Jideloye(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
i saw this pic on facebook and i was like:

sayyyy whatttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ajepako you see your life?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
This one na bad market for her cheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Flat chested olosho without brain. The fvck sweet so much that she forget were she de.

She forget say d fvck boy drop his raincoat on the floor... This pic don spread till her ppl go see there daughter who says she Is in sch.

I no fit laugh o my abbs is pianin me after satdau gym session.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by diteh(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
What B grin angry angry grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Earthquake1:
Who drops a CD on a floor?
beere lowo google
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by missyb08(f): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lmao, when slaying goes wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by zudozz: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
whats with nairaland n covering of faces? Picture wey them don show for facebook with clear innocent face..
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by famzing(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Her village elders just told me this was not there work..
So anybody should not accuse them.

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2017
sleek82:
Sometimes i wonder what "slay queen" really means! lipsrsealed
in naija it means runsgirl/ashi cheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by mancanoe: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Please lets call these people what they really are, Ashawo, harlot etc stop calling them slay queen, it gloryfies them... That is why we have found ourselves today when we decide to lable atrocity, a taboo BABY MAMA, PLEASE THE SOCIAL MEDIA SHOULD BE GUIDED BECAUSE...
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaa

Mama tawa?

Wat are u goin to tell baba tawa now?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by geunik(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2017
The phone was a gift for the action
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by tmxme(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2017
HARDLABOR:
Title of the thread supposed to be "condom is taking selfie with a slay queen"
Or condom selfie
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by generalmike1759(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2017
Folaoni:
It is not good to displayed your wealth without showing how it was accumulated.
smart one.... lmfao

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2017
DEM DON GET HER

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Ajepako you see your life?

Ori e gbale..... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by congorasta: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
yanshDoctor:
there is no cum in the CD. more like it burst half way and they probably fixed in another one.

also the settings shows an hotel room. a small local hotel probably used for short time.

a confirmed olosho.

do u work for CIA or MOSSAD
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2017
throw the first stone, if u are a saint...please let her be
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by rhelis: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by sheystar(f): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2019
grin
HARDLABOR:
Title of the thread supposed to be "condom is taking selfie with a slay queen"
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
A fourth and fifth copy of the picture will make more sense. I wasn’t able to fully process it the first three times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / My Sexcapades In College / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.