Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i (758 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Make Money Quickly So He Can Get Goodlooking Girls / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by Eglobalma: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: i by greatnaija01: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bro, you are so RIGHT.... but I feel that is an error in the society... for example in the western world, 90% OF THEM look so fine but they do not give preffrential treatment based on that because they are more intelligent than that.

Here in Nigeria, anything that looks better than average we worship it, and that is why everyone is trying to be like everyone else.
Re: i by RoyalBlak007: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤Cos that's just
♤ the way it is
Re: i by UbanmeUdie: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

Good looks is divine and naturally charming, inviting and influences people to want to be around you.

I was in church one day and sat around the nursing mother's section, then I immediately noticed how every other person around was taking turns to carry a particular baby. This baby was cute and radiant. However, there was another baby very close by but nobody seemed to care. I could see the pain and disappointment and jealousy in the eyes and body language of the mum.

I felt an unusual pity for the baby and mother. Because I have the fear and love of God, I went close to see what the baby looked like and why people avoided him like plague. Lo and behold, the baby looked so ugly I almost puked!

I summoned courage and carried the baby so the mum can be relieved from the psychological torture she was going through, I gave the baby a half smile and said, handsome boy. The mother looked at me with surprise and said God bless you brother. But within me, I dey cover my sperm with blood of Jesus o. In less than 2 minutes I had returned the baby.

Now, there are those in police custody and different prison because their looks betrayed them and someone pointed at them as the possible criminal.

Being ugly is a curse!
Being ugly is demoralizing!

I can't but help to imagine the kind of trauma an ugly girl whose best friend is beautiful will have to go through on a daily basis. Many a times when they are both walking on the street, guys will always want to say hello to the beautiful one and ignore the ugly one.

Very painful experience. Most of the ugly girls out there can relate to this.

Being ugly is satanic!

Life is not fair.

2 Likes

Re: i by ubunja(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
goodlooking people are healthy.thats a scientifically proven fact.
goodlooking people are trustworthy.thats why most nurses are hot. wink
goodlooking people are happier.they are fun to hang out with coz they are never bitter and angry at society for whatever reason.
goodlooking people inspire us.thats why social campaigns usually have models that are "brand ambassadors.
goodlooking people are good to look at.the eye never tires of beauty.
goodlooking people make goodlooking babies.thats why we all want them.

2 Likes

Re: i by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

As much as I would have loved to comment on this post but your English won't just let me.

I don't seem to understand
Re: i by Evablizin(f): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
sad

Sorry broh,i can read your mind and i know your story,i feel what you're going through...singing in Celine dion voice.
Re: i by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
r
Re: i by stonemasonn: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good looks is only a perception.

Once upon a time in very ancient India, the darker you are the more good looking you are perceived. Very black people were perceived as good looking people.
Re: i by iamJ(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Good looks is divine and naturally charming, inviting and influences people to want to be around you.

I was in church one day and sat around the nursing mother's section, then I immediately noticed how every other person around was taking turns to carry a particular baby. This baby was cute and radiant. However, there was another baby very close by but nobody seemed to care. I could see the pain and disappointment and jealousy in the eyes and body language of the mum.

I felt an unusual pity for the baby and mother. Because I have the fear and love of God, I went close to see what the baby looked like and why people avoided him like plague. Lo and behold, the baby looked so ugly I almost puked!

I summoned courage and carried the baby so the mum can be relieved from the psychological torture she was going through, I gave the baby a half smile and said, handsome boy. The mother looked at me with surprise and said God bless you brother. But within me, I dey cover my sperm with blood of Jesus o. In less than 2 minutes I had returned the baby.

Now, there are those in police custody and different prison because their looks betrayed them and someone pointed at them as the possible criminal.

Being ugly is a curse!
Being ugly is demoralizing!

I can't but help to imagine the kind of trauma an ugly girl whose best friend is beautiful will have to go through on a daily basis. Many a times when they are both walking on the street, guys will always want to say hello to the beautiful one and ignore the ugly one.

Very painful experience. Most of the ugly girls out there can relate to this.

Being ugly is satanic!

Life is not fair.
and men shall see

my gospel is spreading

welcome to #team fine girls only

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Viral And Beautiful 5 Generational Photo, And All The Mothers Are Young / Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. / Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.