Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (3504 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / When A Guy Wants To Make Money Quickly So He Can Get Goodlooking Girls / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Eglobalma: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
well its very simple and short, i dont have a rich boy life. im kinda really broke and everytime i go out of my gate and see the admiration in the eyes of gurls and the way they up their game when they see me cuz they dont want to look cheap to a fineboy it just makes me wish i was rich. if only God can answer my prayers, it hurts alot to not be able to enjoy this blessing. whats your disadvantage of being goodlooking?

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Ymain(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
too much niggas alwayz trying to get my attention sad
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by osesology(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by dollyjoy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Team ugly and proud grin

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uhn wtf. Was expecting something like too much attention etc. Op, you are not a fine boy johr

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
i see!

its not a crime to fantasize #trash

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by chi4ik(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
my challenges is that both girls and gays do ask me out just because I'm fine, fair, tall and intelligent, & I'm also hairy.... because of my fresh skin and the way I dress, most people thinks that I'm boxed up

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by KevMitnick: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Stupid assumption that because I look like a player, therefore I am. but I'm a Normal gentleman who wouldn't hurt a fly.
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Cholls(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
my brother dont mind what the media portrays about Fine boys/men(in reality)............yes u go get admiration but without MONEY to back it up (it called Boring) na heartbeat.

Dont u knw as a fine boy people expect alot from u n u can't give what u dont have............Thnk God I realized these early enough.
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eyaa pele
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by youngest85(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

are u good looking or u'r boobs looking?
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Eglobalma: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:
Uhn wtf. Was expecting something like too much attention etc. Op, you are not a fine boy johr

if u see me in real life u will cum all over ur pants. im extremely handsome..i just wish i had money cuz girls all admire me but no money has turned me to a sadist

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eglobalma:

and why do u say that?

Because being a fine boy, I was expecting complaints like unwanted attention, thinking I am already taken etc

And being rich doesn't bring you girls. Which kind of girls do you even want to attract, gold diggers? undecided
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Eglobalma: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Because being a fine boy, I was expecting complaints like unwanted attention, thinking I am already taken etc

And being rich doesn't bring you girls. Which kind of girls do you even want to attract, gold diggers? undecided

the kinda attention i get even finer guys dont get it. i look so distinguished , i hardly walk past any girl that dont turn back to stare its creepy. so dats not even my problem anymore, if i date u now i wont be able to send u even 100 naira card but my face is so handsome. are u ready lets exchange watsapp contacts?

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eglobalma:

the kinda attention i get even finer guys dont get it. i look so distinguished , i hardly walk past any girl that dont turn back to stare its creepy. so dats not even my problem anymore, if i date u now i wont be able to send u even 100 naira card but my face is so handsome. are u ready lets exchange watsapp contacts?

Oh wow someone is desperate but I am not that someone. A girl who loves you only when you are rich doesn't live you but your money. You just aren't confident. That is it
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Eglobalma: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Oh wow someone is desperate but I am not that someone. A girl who loves you only when you are rich doesn't live you but your money. You just aren't confident. That is it

thats still not it. sheybi u said if a nigga had goodlooks he can get anyone..lets praticalise it then. i used to think goodlooks was all that mattered and its this same nairaland that people said money was it. now i get their point. if u know any guy thats handsome and broke ask him if deep down he feels depressed. u girls dont suffer if u are goodlooking people gice u stuff for free. for we guys we get attention that reminds us of the life we should have had

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eglobalma:

thats still not it. sheybi u said if a nigga had goodlooks he can get anyone..lets praticalise it then. i used to think goodlooks was all that mattered and its this same nairaland that people said money was it. now i get their point. if u know any guy thats handsome and broke ask him if deep down he feels depressed. u girls dont suffer if u are goodlooking people gice u stuff for free. for we guys we get attention that reminds us of the life we should have had
Sry but I was laughing throughout. Like whaaaaat?
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Eglobalma: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Sry but I was laughing throughout. Like whaaaaat?

my point is dont make niggas here who just starting life think "Bleep money im a fineboy" and then wen they grow up they see all the ugly guys with the best chicks. money is everything as handsome as people tell me i am even tho i dont even know how true but im excessively praised daily i am struggling with things cuz no money to back them up. im the guy that would go out and a girl would walk up to and say "hey guy i like u" but i dont act on it cuz i know it wont last cuz no money

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eglobalma:

my point is dont make niggas here who just starting life think "Bleep money im a fineboy" and then wen they grow up they see all the ugly guys with the best chicks. money is everything as handsome as people tell me i am even tho i dont even know how true but im excessively praised daily i am struggling with things cuz no money to back them up. im the guy that would go out and a girl would walk up to and say "hey guy i like u" but i dont act on it cuz i know it wont last cuz no money

You are such a baby! How old are you? Dude you have self esteem issues gosh! Then get rich and the ladies will be coming , stop whining around. Just that the ladies won't love you but ur money. Simple as abc. If a lady doesn't like you now but only when you get rich that will make you happy right? But they still don't love YOU but ur money. Just whining around like a baby or wait do u think being a fine boy is all what it takes to win a girl's heart. Fine boys without brains are annoying as hell. Just like those with self esteem issues like you. Please stop quoting me. I am too young to deal with a baby

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eglobalma:

the kinda attention i get even finer guys dont get it. i look so distinguished , i hardly walk past any girl that dont turn back to stare its creepy. so dats not even my problem anymore , if i date u now i wont be able to send u even 100 naira card but my face is so handsome. are u ready lets exchange watsapp contacts?

@bolded. By this statement you just admitted that indeed it used to be a problem for you when girls didn't look at you
That means you weren't always turning head (not necessarily admiration) when you walked past girls. However now you do
And you find it creepy, but i think that you are the one with a weird look that is why people (girls in particular) look at you in way you describe as creepy to you even though they are the once getting creeped out by your appearance.

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

You are such a baby! How old are you? Dude you have self esteem issues gosh! Then get rich and the ladies will be coming , stop whining around. Just that the ladies won't love you but ur money. Simple as abc. If a lady doesn't like you now but only when you get rich that will make you happy right? But they still don't love YOU but ur money. Just whining around like a baby or wait do u think being a fine boy is all what it takes to win a girl's heart. Fine boys without brains are annoying as hell. Just like those with self esteem issues like you. Please stop quoting me. I am too young to deal with a baby

Lmao

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by AngelAhnie(f): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
where is your pix?
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by rawpadgin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
n
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by NEPAMAN(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eglobalma:
well its very simple and short, i dont have a rich boy life. im kinda really broke and everytime i go out of my gate and see the admiration in the eyes of gurls and the way they up their game when they see me cuz they dont want to look cheap to a fineboy it just makes me wish i was rich. if only God can answer my prayers, it hurts alot to not be able to enjoy this blessing. whats your disadvantage of being goodlooking?
i use to be very handsome before but i con go join NEPA and na so electric shock me i con black like demon... Smh

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Eglobalma: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Admin401:

@bolded. By this statement you just admitted that indeed it used to be a problem for you when girls didn't look at you
That means you weren't always turning head (not necessarily admiration) when you walked past girls. However now you do
And you find it creepy, but i think that you are the one with a weird look that is why people (girls in particular) look at you in way you describe as creepy to you even though they are the once getting creeped out by your appearance.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "THIS BOY IS FULL OF HIMSELF LET ME KILL HIS EGO" I HAVE PAST THE STAGE WHERE I ENJOYED THIS SHIT. ALL IM SAYING IS I WANNA FUCKKK EVERY SINGLE GIRL THAT ADORES ME. If u like twist it only me know how blessed i am but im not fully enjoying it

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Yinkey6(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
Hello...
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
Team ugly and proud grin

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Donwizbro(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hardluck op!
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Skykid1208(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2016
I know how it feelz coz am currently experiencing it beign a fine boy with no babe (not even an ugly one) its fustrating because all me guys think am getting the cuchies while its actually the opposite...
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Skelewu: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Team ugly and proud grin

I love your honesty babe. You're fugly in a sweet way. I'm so in love with ya kiss
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Skykid1208:
I know how it feelz coz am currently experiencing it beign a fine boy with no babe (not even an ugly one) its fustrating because all me guys think am getting the cuchies while its actually the opposite...
that's because you fine SMall wink
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by mrjagz02(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Eglobalma:

bro she wont understand you but believe me i do. I have a friend goin through same situation and that has made him be a very big liar!! Asin he lies alot

See Wahala Iv Enter / What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room / Should I Continue With Her?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50