Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (79910 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Charly68: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Imagine the palacial home of a common criminal this is the reason why his likes can hardly change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Uwa choro ikpu. ill gotten money. grin
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The wicked shall never go unpunished!

The Nigeria Army should please auction those skulls. My friends from the South West, Ogun state to be precise will be readily interested.
grin grin grin Chai o boy u funny die.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
So this guy this don wanna guy don behead over ten people? Na wah for wire road o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omo see as the guy house be like Scarface own.. shocked
Rebellion and violence pays mehn.
Meanwhile his minions are the biggest foooolz ever cos I'm sure they squat in dirty bqs after doing the hard work for this nigga. undecided
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Adminisher:

LIES. Maybe Buhari actually has too much depth.
When you have depth you tackle problems from the roots instead of patching.

You are a shallow business man that is why your start-ups failed. You lacked depth and a risk management plan and because you guys are born to feed from the bottle of patronage, the brains don't work and you feel entitled. There are many 'blank' fools in suits running around telling themselves there are going places but they are not adding value and since the reward systems of Nigeria is changing, they will knock engines.I know thousands of farmers and small scale industrialists who are now smilling. Exchange rate has grown, people now have to pay taxes. We have to reskill youths and stop value leakage - the average family loses 1/3 of income to roadside mechanics alone. The country was just STUPID.

You dont know me so dont say shit about my business , first and foremost my business has nothing to do with man know man patronage , ..I am an innovator and all businesses are originals that are the frameworks of whatever Industry we are today , I built the the frame works which even my competitors use today from ground up , terminologies , scope , pricing and all..I dont do simple stuff so lets leave it at that ..Take it from me Buhari is not a good leader for a creator
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

Fixed

Oh guy, you get issues ooo. Why you come dey alter the guy statement? So typical of you guys sha, can't blame you.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yeepa... 10 skulls? Really? Damn it... The guy dey work for the Politicians and Baba Isale of the land. Criminal like this sef get taste sha.
Igbo Kwenu oo... I tuwaile for una! cool

2 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
ekensi01:
Even Nigerians don't know what they want.

How can a man with that much money be doing with those items.

When your village people say your time is up the devil always watch the highlight.

Who blow the whistle self?

He got all that money, using those items
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
this wanny must be an AFONJA that disguise himself .... how do he manage to gather those skulls

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

Typical pig from the tribe of Judas Iscariot. They can sell their father's testicles to get money to enter bus to Lagos.
Hahahaha!Can yu imagine an Afonja betrayal calling sumone judas..Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by tete7000(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Israeljones:
I think Buhari needs to be re-elected.....
There are still people like this in the hiding and it is only this type of government who doesnt asslick all this men from the underworld can fish them all out........
Gej might be a good man but i dont think he got the guts....

The problem is he is asslicking Fulani terrorists, herdsmen.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by EponOjuku: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha!Can yu imagine an Afonja betrayal calling sumone judas..Lol cheesy

Flatheaded illiterate, you can't even spell your insults properly.

3 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Leez post=62566313][/quote]

Ahmadu Bello and Oba Akiolu was definitely right about how to treat Ingrates like your people. Deport you all back to your jungle. No wonder you were almost maimed in the 60's. If you still need to be taught a thorough lesson to be respectful of your Bosses, we won't hesitate to take care of business! wink

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Antipob777:
The military should as a matter of urgency raid all ipob members houses.

They are harbouring same things in there mud houses.

Kudos to our gallant soldiers.

Igbos shall never have peace. Very wicked set of people.

If all you do is dedicate ur time and life to oppose IPOB then you have indeed chosen a life time of waste

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Leez(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Follysho707:

Ahmadu Bello and Oba Akiolu was definitely right about how to treat Ingrates like your people. Deport you all back to your jungle. No wonder you were almost maimed in the 60's. If you still need to be taught a thorough lesson to be respectful of your Bosses, we won't hesitate to take care of business! wink
yeah yeah sure
anyhoo

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

Flatheaded illiterate, you can't even spell your insults properly.
Shameless son of a harlot go ad hang urseftongue
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Leez:

yeah yeah sure
anyhoo

Narcissist.. we all know you.. lol. Where's the coward now? He ran away just like Ojukwu abandoned ur ass back in the 60's just to come back to enjoy life at your guys expense. Non-Entity of a people at best! grin. Till thy kingdom come... SW >>>>>>>>>>>SE

3 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by EponOjuku: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Shameless son of a harlot go ad hang urseftongue

You must be mistaking me for a product of your mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Leez(m): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Follysho707:

Narcissist.. we all know you.. lol. Non-Entity of a people! Least civilized in Nigeria. grin
grin grin
says the afonja who eats broom soup

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Leez:

grin grin
says the afonja who eats broom soup

At least we no be cannibals like una.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Leez(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Follysho707:

At least we no be cannibals like una.. grin
u say? grin

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by StudyCrestLtd: 1:32am On Nov 21, 2017
ekensi01:
Even Nigerians don't know what they want.

How can a man with that much money be doing with those items.

When your village people say your time is up the devil always watch the highlight.

Who blow the whistle self?

Obviously, he made so much money through his evil acts.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Mrjaz(m): 1:38am On Nov 21, 2017
Antipob777:

Common sense is not common Receive Sense soonest Amen.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

This is not enough reason to re elect Buhari again, Buhari is too dull and shallow to make any impact on the economy of Nigeria abeg.
Don't mind that empty head..

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Antipob777:

Frustrated Zoo olosho
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2017
One of the PDP assassins in 2015 later granted amnesty has been killed. RIP Don Wanny
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Crossguy: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Did you read the news, go back and read it before you comment
Israeljones:
I think Buhari needs to be re-elected.....
There are still people like this in the hiding and it is only this type of government who doesnt asslick all this men from the underworld can fish them all out........
Gej might be a good man but i dont think he got the guts....
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Antipob777:

if you scan through the whole of the south west and south east simultanously, you would first see a mud house in the west before you see one in the east. you would never even see one in the west, thats how difficult it would be to see one in the east. the east have the most developed villages in the whole of Nigeria. #fact. take it or leave it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.