Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (79892 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
What a waste of human life. That dude will rot in hell.cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by desire222(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Antipob777:
The military should as a matter of urgency raid all ipob members houses.

They are harbouring same things in there mud houses.

Kudos to our gallant soldiers.

Igbos shall never have peace. Very wicked set of people.
Skull miner spotted !

6 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Truthbtold1: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Adminisher:

"Economy of Nigeria". Do you know what it means?. I am sorry they have sold you already. You want to know about economy ?. Work hard, save, study, innovate, take calculated risks in business. This stupid " too dull for the economy" is the half educated, Nigerian bred, yahoo yahoo self delusion that there is magic wand aside from these five things. Maybe ifvyou have ever lived or worked in an advanced country you will have small sense.
I am so sorry for young people in Nigeria. They will hear it.
see finishing. Adminisher you're a finisher.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Adminisher: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
FarahAideed:

Buhari is not a good leader PERIOD !!!! His thought process is very shallow and can only cause more problems for hardworking people like me ..I know what his bad leadership has caused 3 of my start ups that were doing very very well before he came .
LIES. Maybe Buhari actually has too much depth.
When you have depth you tackle problems from the roots instead of patching.

You are a shallow business man that is why your start-ups failed. You lacked depth and a risk management plan and because you guys are born to feed from the bottle of patronage, the brains don't work and you feel entitled. There are many 'blank' fools in suits running around telling themselves there are going places but they are not adding value and since the reward systems of Nigeria is changing, they will knock engines.I know thousands of farmers and small scale industrialists who are now smilling. Exchange rate has grown, people now have to pay taxes. We have to reskill youths and stop value leakage - the average family loses 1/3 of income to roadside mechanics alone. The country was just STUPID.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The wicked shall never go unpunished!

The Nigeria Army should please auction those skulls. My friends from the South West, Ogun state to be precise will be readily interested.

See this clifford Orji carnivore baboon vomiting threshold of stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Skain(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
He's sure keeping those skulls as trophies... madman
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by semyman: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
FarahAideed:

This is not enough reason to re elect Buhari again, Buhari is too dull and shallow to make any impact on the economy of Nigeria abeg.
Are you okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
obonujoker:
I m just tired of human beings..... the wickedest creatures God created.... Always thinking evil continuously....
Dat Means U Are A Goat
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
obonujoker:
I m just tired of human beings..... the wickedest creatures God created.... Always thinking evil continuously....
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by obatoro: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Adminisher:
PDP has wrecked Niger Delta. I am not saying it as an APC supporter, I am saying it under the direction of God. It is very SAD.
I always find it funny when people mention one political party name as the cause of Nigeria problem. Politicians are the cause not party, majority if those in PDP then are now in APC. They keep moving from one party to another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Adminisher:

"Economy of Nigeria". Do you know what it means?. I am sorry they have sold you already. You want to know about economy ?. Work hard, save, study, innovate, take calculated risks in business. This stupid " too dull for the economy" is the half educated, Nigerian bred, yahoo yahoo self delusion that there is magic wand aside from these five things. Maybe ifvyou have ever lived or worked in an advanced country you will have small sense.
I am so sorry for young people in Nigeria. They will hear it.
you want to show yourself? If the economy is better biz would do better.its common sense, not ur fault you might not have any.

3 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

Typical pig from the tribe of Judas Iscariot. They can sell their father's testicles to get money to enter bus to Lagos.

E pain am! grin Have you mined a skull today?

6 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
What goes around comes around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Are those human skulls or what?

Is he a native doctor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
ekensi01:
Even Nigerians don't know what they want.

How can a man with that much money be doing with those items.

When your village people say your time is up the devil always watch the highlight.

Who blow the whistle self?
My guy don't cause confusion here,Federal Government has not paid the last person that blew that whistle of Ikoyi.In fact, nobody wants to blow whistle again because Federal Governnent nor dey pay guys again

2 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by powerkey: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Antipob777:

Frustrated AFONJA...... mmeeeeeeh

5 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by juman(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The Nigeria Army should please auction those skulls. My friends from the South West, Ogun state to be precise will be readily interested.

That is stupid thing to write.

By the way how much is a skull cost?

Not more than five thousand naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by EponOjuku: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
baddosky1:

E pain am! grin Have you mined a skull today?

No sir, still waiting for you to donate the flat skulls of elders in your family.

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by naijafella(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Mumu
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is what PEJ, Felix Obuah and Wike bred in Rivers State. God will judge this three Pigs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by ayezegonzelo22: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Antipob777:

bloody fool
dotard
ill human being
huligan

2 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Israeljones:
I think Buhari needs to be re-elected.....
There are still people like this in the hiding and it is only this type of government who doesnt asslick all this men from the underworld can fish them all out........
Gej might be a good man but i dont think he got the guts....
yea, Just like the way he is full of guts in fishing out fulani millitants maiming and killing people all over d country.
bros dis is Nigeria, just as gej shielded some of dis men, same way pmb is shielding d fulani herdsmen despite their atrocities being so obvious, and btw he is a grand patron of miyetti allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jizzuuzz!apart frm armed robbery kidnapping,he is into skull mining too.

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by shegra58: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by seankay(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
FarahAideed:

This is not enough reason to re elect Buhari again, Buhari is too dull and shallow to make any impact on the economy of Nigeria abeg.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Israeljones:
I think Buhari needs to be re-elected.....
There are still people like this in the hiding and it is only this type of government who doesnt asslick all this men from the underworld can fish them all out........
Gej might be a good man but i dont think he got the guts....

Goodluck Jonathan hatched & nursed all these evil creatures, unleashing them on innocent Nigerians during his six-year drunken stupor erroneously referred to as a presidency.

There is not one presidential bone in the body of that hypocritical wastrel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

No sir, still waiting for you to donate the flat skulls of elders in your family.

No...coned and ape-shaped skills from the Waste are your specialities! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
R
juman:

That is stupid thing to write.

By the way how much is a skull cost?

Not more than five thousand naira.

Chai! So you be confirmed seller abi? How you take know the price?

2 Likes

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Na wa ohh, this country sef.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by juman(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
baddosky1:
R

Chai! So you be confirmed seller abi? How you take know the price?

If you follow newspapers well you know all that.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by herich(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Skull miners will be eyeing those skulls now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.