Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers (10181 Views)

Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms / Army releases promotion of Major-Generals, Brigadier Generals / PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by Antoeni(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
The Nigerian Army Council has today Monday 20th November 2017, approved the promotion of 45 Brigadier Generals to the rank of Major Generals and 92 Colonels to the rank of Brigadier Generals respectively.

Some of those promoted to the rank of Two Star Generals (Major Generals) include Brigadier General HO Otiki, Acting Commander Defence Headquarters Garrison, Brigadier General OO Soleye, Acting Director Veteran Affairs, Defence Headquarters, the Acting Provost Marshal, Brigadier General AT Hamman, the Acting Military Secretary, Brigadier General F Yahaya, the Acting General Officers Commanding 3, 7 and 8 Divisions, Brigadier General BA Ahanotu, Brigadier General IM Yusuf and Brigadier General SO Olabanji respectively, Acting Commander Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps Brigadier General JI Unuigbe, Brigadier General AA Jidda, Acting Commander Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport, Acting Chief of Accounts and Budget (Army), Brigadier General JE Jakko, Commandant, Depot Nigerian Army, Brigadier General VO Ezugwu and Brigadier General ACC Agundu, Director, Foreign Liaison, Defence Intelligence Agency, Acting Commander, Headquarters Command Army Records, Brigadier General HE Ayamasaowei and Brigadier General MS Yusuf, Commander Guards Brigade, while late Brigadier General BA Raji, was promoted posthumously.

Similarly, Brigadier General OF Azinta, Commandant Martin Luther Agwai International Leadership and Peacekeeping Centre and the Commandant Nigerian Army School Infantry, Brigadier General J Sarham, Brigadier General TA Gagariga, Commander Nigerian Army School of Artillery and Brigadier General LF Abdullahi, the Acting Commander Nigerian Army Education Corps have also been promoted Major Generals, as well as Brigadier General JGK Myam, Acting Director Operations and Brigadier General US Yakubu, Acting Director Peacekeeping Operations, amongst others.

While those elevated to the rank of One Star Ge
nerals (Brigadier Generals) includes Colonel A Israel, Colonel COC Ekulide of Defence Headquarters, Colonel SOF Olowolayemo, Colonel JTE Chukwu, Colonel EE Eyong and the prolific writer, Colonel DC Nengite, as well as Colonel CA Dalhatu and Colonel UN Babangida. Others include Colonels UI Mohammed, Colonel NU Mukhtar, Colonel OG Onubogu, Colonel ST Shafaru, Colonel Shipi, Colonel AS Ishaq of 8 Division Provost Group, Colonel AOI Kalajaiye, Colonel JC Mbibi, Colonel JTE Chukwu, Colonel HA Gambo and Colonel LB Mohammed amongst others

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/breaking-nigerian-army-promotes-45-brigadier-generals-major-generals/
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by northvietnam(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2017
NORTHERN senior officers I gusse......

NA come prove me wrong

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by sKeetz(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2017
angry
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
I'm not surprise, the way they promoted that Jubril from shoe shiner to NO1 citizen of the most black nation in the world

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by holatin(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
congrat to them,

pls ow do I tell my uncle Fuucck you without hurting his feelings. he is pissing me off

2 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by yjgm(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Congratulations to those promoted. Service to our fatherland.
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by holatin(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
northvietnam:
N
is for

northvietnam
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by NigerDeltan(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Food for our millitants

Their pregnant stomach will be good for shooting practice grin

3 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by northvietnam(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2017
holatin:
is for

northvietnam

Loolzzzzzzzzz......

Good morning
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by auditor0471: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
NCAN, have screened and as usual we ain't disappointed because we know the man making the appointments from Abuja the Northern President..

2 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by JealousPrince1(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Military, 45 major generals at once? Is the rank of a major general that easy to attain?

5 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by lordkush: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2017
bhari wer is maina

2 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by mangood74: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2017
JTE CHUKWU NAME REPEATED WHY?

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by adem30: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2017
JealousPrince1:
Military, 45 major generals at once? Is the rank of a major general that easy to attain?

Maybe you should visit the nearest Army Barrack to make inquiry and stop asking dumb question here.

Congratulations to them all

8 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by holatin(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2017
northvietnam:

Loolzzzzzzzzz......
Good morning
morning sir's

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by kay29000(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2017
OK
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by juman(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Hiss
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by bewla(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2017
ipob kwanu
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by MrMoney007: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2017
You see how useless Chadian and Niger military are, that's the same way Zoo's military will be useless, vision less and technology-less the moment Biafra pulls out.

Because they share the same retarded, delusive, animalistic and primitively-demonic mindset, and a blood sucking model of Islamic orientation.

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by Noblebrown7(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Heard their RRI form is out. Please is it true?
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by NokiaN8(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2017
when are the doing the recruitment of graduate 2017, for Short service?

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by NokiaN8(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Nigerian army should improve their technology... digital age
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by victorazyvictor(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Yeee but my Oga was not promoted and he is sad about it.

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by victorazyvictor(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2017
holatin:
congrat to them,

pls ow do I tell my uncle Fuucck you without hurting his feelings. he is pissing me off

Just raise middle finger for him, he will think is hi5

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by vedaxcool(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2017
ipigs and Idiats are all over the news... Shouldn't they finding their run away coward boss cownu?

2 Likes

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by Jerrypolo(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2017
holatin:
congrat to them,

You cannot Fucck someone or tell them Fucck you without hurting their feelings. Fucck is deep and so is feelings.

Look him in the eyes and fucck his feelings

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by Jerrypolo(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2017
mangood74:
JTE CHUKWU NAME REPEATED WHY?
To make sure we see it.
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by sunbbo(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Congrats to them.

Apply for Neben Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

Neben Nigeria Limited is a construction company based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State of Nigeria. Neben Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) as follows;

1.) Civil Engineer

Click Here To View Details

2.) Payloader Operator

3.) Grader Operator

4.) Dozer Operator

5.) Roller Operator

6.) Bach-hoe Operator

7.) Tipper Driver (Mack Truck)

Application Closing Date :5th December, 2017

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/11/22/neben-nigeria-limited-fresh-job/
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Happy for Brig Gen Olabanji, Now MajGen good man, wonderful soldier .
Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
I'm not surprise, the way they promoted that Jubril from shoe shiner to NO1 citizen of the most black nation in the world
You are dead in the brain

1 Like

Re: Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers by edo3(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Yeee but my Oga was not promoted and he is sad about it.
What happened? abi he failed exams or possibly is not a godson?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Appoints Abubakar Suleiman As CEO / PSC Approves Promotion Of 4,542 Police Officers / Relocate To Canada With Your Family Within One Month Of Creating Your Profile..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.