Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix (990 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix by Faithola(f): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
A lady commented “Nice photo Mr handsome” on my friend's photo and his girlfriend has made a mountain out of that. Accusing him of having an affair with her, and demanding he deletes the comment made by the girl.

It's not surprising what she did, but it's surprising that he obliged to delete the comment.

Lol. I swear, if it were me I wouldn't delete nothing. Break up because I won't nurse that nonsense insecurity..

See eh, there's a thin line between healthy jealousy and insecurity.

Healthy jealousy shows love.
But insecurity shows low self esteem and emotional immaturity.

Insecurity which breeds possessiveness is exactly what played out in this post where the lady got mad over a female’s compliment on her boyfriend's photo.

Insecurity is when a guy gets mad over hearing a male voice in the background when you're in a public place.

Insecurity is when he asks you to snap where you are to ascertain you're not in a man's house.

In essence, insecurity exudes control, force, and even violence in some cases.

Please, stop taking trash in the name of jealousy. It's not jealousy. It's not healthy.

We are breaking up if you get mad over a lady's compliment on my photo; an innocent compliment that implies nothing intimate. This shows your inadequacy and unpreparedness to handle a relationship. I can't deal.

#SolomonBuchi
Re: Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix by kweenfash: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
She over reacted and was being too possessive. I think your friend has a good heart but it will only take time for his patience to run out.

Do you need assistance in the manufacturing of graphic designs such as logos, social media posts, headers, ad banners, flyers, business card, letterhead, newsletters and banners at an affordable price ?
Design BAE is a digital graphic design package launched as a product of Snazzee Interactive Company (SIC), powering the best graphics branding requirements and creating a seamless experience for clients online. The package is a flat-rate, always available, ego-free unlimited graphic design service, essentially for clients looking for quality and competitive design assistance.
The design platform has a no contract policy, which means all plans are run on a month-month basis with a one price structure giving all access to an on demand professional designer consultation and creation of hands-on design needs.
Contact SIC agent :08136478777 on whatsapp only
Re: Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
is this really faithola?? Good one today. So i won't have to 'close thread' today grin

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix by ifex370(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Haaa... If I love my girl.. I go delete the comment jor.. Hu comment epp self grin

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix by Marshalxv(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2017
She'll soon ask him to unfriend all his female friends as well.
I hate guys that can't handle their ladies !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix by Faithola(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=ScotFree post=62566691]is this really faithola?? Good one today. So i won't have to 'close thread' today grin[/quotes
Hey ScotFree dear u made my day. Thanks
Re: Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix by Faithola(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Faithola post=62578673][/quote] but u are rude sha

(1) (Reply)

Is he Normal??? / Another One From Those Crazy Collections Of Pre-wedding Photos / 4 Kinds Of People You Can Never Trust In This World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.