Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (41587 Views)

Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire / 10 Most Dangerous Beaches In The World (never Visit Them) - Content Summary / Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by IamArleck(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Curacao cool
Corisca cool
Guyana cool
Brunei cool
Switzerland cool
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by siraj1402(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2017
You no what, OP stole the post from somewhere and edited it. It was actually 10 countries including some unbelievable counties like Angola.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by cstr1000: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2017
XX01:

The list was made for America. They don't have a functioning embassy.
Yes.
The list was compiled by an American website for American and other western citizens only.
Too many enemies.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2017
@kingthreat No wonder Rogers was brutal!
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
@XX01 @Aliyuminna I smelt the US state dept. all over this list. The op is a funny person.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2017
@jagabanban Thanks for shedding more light on this,sir. That was exactly what I wanted @op to do. As regards the Schengen States,I am fully aware of that. But I still can't understand Iran's latest move,that's all. Once again,thanks.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2017
If these guys catch me typing! Farewell,guys.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by danchuzzy(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Hozier:

So because Explorer copies and pastes information from other sites to this forum, any information posted by any other nairalander should be discarded or must be reviewed by him before it can be considered noteworthy?

Bros where is your sense of humour?
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by bizhop01: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Very wrong information about North Korea,my senior brother live in nkorea for over six years now,
According to him he said nkorea are nice people & the love foreigner, he came to nigeria regular he never visited china.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Abs76: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
3. Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia requires all visitors to be sponsored by a legal resident or citizen before entry.
Even if you’re sponsored properly, there’s no guarantee that you’ll then be awarded a visa as the application process is highly selective.
saudi Arabia is a most visited country in the world
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by kingthreat(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@kingthreat No wonder Rogers was brutal!

Yes ooo
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:
Who wants to even go there before undecided ??

Certainly not me or even any of my family and friends
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Hozier:

So because Explorer copies and pastes information from other sites to this forum, any information posted by any other nairalander should be discarded or must be reviewed by him before it can be considered noteworthy?

He's made a name for himself on here but don't mind those two... they were just playing around ... grin

But the OP wrong on much of what he pasted up there and nairalanders are already handling it all...
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Princewell2012(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
udemzyudex:
Most of the countries listed are Muslim country, they don't want others to come to their country but will cry river when US decide to block entry to their country.

Saudi will never take refugees, they don't even trust themselves.

Before you quote me and say trash, note that 90% of my friends are Muslims and we are good,this is just my opinion.

Your right anyway. You said most, I was even thinking they were all Muslims. Imagine Somalia, what would one be going in that country except for evangelism and missionary works.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by deafeyez: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
In my country, there is no need to to be afraid as visas are given without discrete scrutiny. What the f!ck, who even needs Visa, just follow any road and pay small tips, u go pass. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by jericco1(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Flyingngel:
jericco1 post:

only Saudi Arabia is worthy of visit. the rest is a scam.

I agree with you; but unfortunately, those countries are fill with Igbo. Like they says, if you go to any part of the world and you don't see and Igbo person, pls come back because it is not safe.

but they're our brothers and we ought to be proud, oughtn't we?
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Flyingngel(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
jericco1 post:

but they're our brothers and we ought to be proud, oughtn't we?

definitely.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by adecz: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Who wan go all these yeye countries sef?

Na wahh for this yeye post.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by ovokate(f): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Don't get me wrong o..if I had a dream that I'm in any of d listed countries, na to start praying for deliverance o
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Stanleysteno(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2017
Phygo:
wetin I wan go do there when Canada de look for me
Ma brother from another mother, some times, ï dey Wonder wetin ï still dey do for Nigeria when Canada dey wait for me . Back to the topic, if the above countries offer me visa for free, I no dey even go, what would à canadian like me be doing in syria?
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2017
98% are Islamic terrorists countries.

SMH for these people.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
3. Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia requires all visitors to be sponsored by a legal resident or citizen before entry.
Even if you’re sponsored properly, there’s no guarantee that you’ll then be awarded a visa as the application process is highly selective.

This one, you're wrong..U know how many nigerians Muslims and christian working and studying in Saudi Arabia?
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Abdulgee01: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why is India not on the list?
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Afflalo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
What About Borno State
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Alkanoicacid:

This one, you're wrong..U know how many nigerians Muslims and christian working and studying in Saudi Arabia?

Abs76:
saudi Arabia is a most visited country in the world
Alkanoicacid:

The issue is that visas are only available from the consulate through an authorised travel agent who must must be a legalized citizen . People visiting the consulate directly for visas will not be successful.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
siraj1402:
You no what, OP stole the post from somewhere and edited it. It was actually 10 countries including some unbelievable counties like Angola.
See your life! This post is actually from pulse.ng, neither am I the owner of the blog. To get the fact straight, I own no blog and I only post about things that will interest people on here from reputable blogs...

Meanwhile I don't just post from these blogs, I also make some research to confirm the level of authenticity...

So go get a grip!!
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
All Muslim countries. Except for North Korea grin
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by stchinedu: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
EponOjuku:

Oga, go and take several seats and let those who have something to say come forward. That list up there is copy and paste without brain.

North Korea has an Embassy in Nigeria and Nigeria has an Embassy in North Korea.

Secondly, Iran has an Embassy in Nigeria and Nigeria has one in Iran. It's wrong information for him to say you have to contact the Pakistani Embassy to obtain an Iranian visa.

No one has the exclusive preserve of knowledge, but he should not pollute this place with wrong info.
after reading your comment, I don't think I have any more contribution.

You nailed it
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Abudu2000(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hozier:

exactly!! Posts like this not signed and stamped by explorer is invalid grin
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
4/5 of these countries have a certain religion as the majority. Coincidence?
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Faymike(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2017
mansakhalifa:
IRAN! C'mon,man,Iran has a functioning embassy in Nigeria. Abuja to be precise. So why would you need to head off to the Pak Embassy to get an Iranian Visa? What do you mean by "if you are able to secure an Iranian Visa through the Pakistani Embassy"? I don't understand. Please elucidate.

Don’t mind the op , Nigerian don’t even need visa to Iran . So many Nigerian do visit Iran like going to Ghana .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) / Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment / United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.