Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. (3783 Views)

Lagosians Lament About Not Getting Gifts From Sanwo-Olu On Sallah Day / We Will Hold SE Govs Responsible For BZF - Egbe Omo Ibo / Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2017
This is iboland. Where the developers of Lagos hail from. The way IBO's make noise, you will think iboeland is Dubai or new York. Even though we are aware of Yoruba people's enormous contribution to Lagos development, you hardly hear Yoruba people claim to have done that. Yoruba people are not obsessed with Lagos like IBO's are. We also don't care what goes in Abuja like Iboes do. We are proud of where we come from.
This is iboland. I wonder why they can't develop their land like they did lagos. Looking at the pictures below, one might ask why they insult Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
vickatcch:
lol, but you Igbos are trouble makers
Afonja need to support one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by orisa37: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
The only good thing the Ibos have done is Reelecting Obiano for Anambra..
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
orisa37:
The only good thing the Ibos have done is Reelecting Obiano for Anambra..
Thereby rejecting APC 1mbeciles

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2017
I have asked myself what exactly is in Lagos that make IBO's run mental over it. I also imagine how envious iboes will be if Lagos was as beautiful as Tokyo, new York, Toronto, e.t.c. There was a time when Lagos had a winsome look. That was decades ago.
What exactly is making Iboes obsess themselves over Lagos? Why can't they return the trillions of investment they own back to their land? If they do so, I don't think they will cry marginalization again. Look at how ugly and disorganized their land looks. Yet they have the audacity to insult Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by rifasenate11(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
Like I said before, he dies not own the property. Wait till the time the lies are exposed.

lol.. please prove he doesn't own it.. hahahaha. jealous kills faster than poison. you never will believe that the igbos will own that structure Abi?? more is coming.grin

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2017
rifasenate11:

lol.. please prove he doesn't own it.. hahahaha. jealous kills faster than poison. you never will believe that the igbos will own that structure Abi?? more is coming.grin
He said so himself that he does not own it. It is funny you did not read the article you posted.
OSU flaatheaded baboon
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Chinedu is happy to develop lagos

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by rifasenate11(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

He said so himself that he does not own it. It is funny you did not read the article you posted.
OSU flaatheaded baboon

hydraulics conehead ediot

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Stingman: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Hahahahahahaha! Igbo landlord my ass. Rather, I have igbo tenants. Igbos are scum of the earth who get fed off the lands of other Nigerians. Stop lying over the internet. You are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things In Nigeria! All I see is igbos scrounging for money in yorubaland thus leading them to different crime and vices. What i feel for igbo is both hate and pity. Your arrogance has attracted hate. The pity comes as a result of the precarious position you have boxed yourselves to in the Nigerian social melee.

Support them...with MASSOB and your misery and wicked pain will end...but your greed, morbid fear, and treachery will not let you...so the option you have would be to stew in your ewedu juice...One Nigeria it is, ogbeni...

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Stingman: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Abi oooo! Useless set of people! Igbos are really annoying set of nicompoops! They attach so much importance to themselves whereas they are a beggarly lowly tribe being sustained by other Nigerians! I don’t even know what to say these people sef! angry

Sustained by other Nigerians? You are a joke. It is rather the other way round. Go to your village now and you will see an Igbo person providing services and commerce...You can't say that of your tribe in other parts of Nigeria...so? It is one Nigeria, ogbeni...

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Stingman: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
Chinedu is happy to develop lagos

In few years time he will build his house in Lagos...Would you say the same thing about Rasheed the tout...

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Stingman:

In few years time he will build his house in Lagos...Would you say the same thing about Rasheed the tout...
No he won't build mansiin in Lagos.
He will end up Luke these people

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Blooddiamond: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
big cone head..nothing inside
kai my sister... That's salvage grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Stingman: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

No he won't build mansiin in Lagos.
He will end up Luke these people

...and who are these people....?

Why can't they help to develop the brown roof cities of ibadan, Akure, Oshogobo and Abeokuta...?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2017
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN IGBO TRIBE AND YORUBA TRIBE

YORUBA: OLUWA PICK MY CALL

IGBO: I NEED TO BUY THESE TO SELL IT(BUSINESS, TRANSACTIONS NO MATTER HOW SMALL)

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Stingman:

...and who are these people....?
Those people do not come from a tribe that claim to be the richest ethnic group.
These ones do

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2017
ezenwajosh:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN IGBO TRIBE AND YORUBA TRIBE

YORUBA: OLUWA PICK MY CALL

IGBO: I NEED TO BUY THESE TO SELL IT(BUSINESS, TRANSACTIONS NO MATTER HOW SMALL)
Another chest beater in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Blooddiamond: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2017
zenmaster:

Alcatraz005
I live in Lagos island too, enjoying the spoils of our no mans land smiley
His just pained,because his in osun state eating amala with hydrolic soup grin grin
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by orisa37: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Thereby rejecting APC 1mbeciles and their Leader who lacks Confidence to read, understand and integrate other Democratic opinions.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Stingman: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Those people do not come from a tribe that claim to be the richest ethnic group.
These ones do

Lying afonja miscreant...see and read from here..what the tribe claims...Lai lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by pryme(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
zenmaster:

Support one Nigeria and stop hating Igbos.

So will you allow me marry one of your sisters?
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
pryme:

So will you allow me marry one of your sisters?
Of course smiley
Which one do u want to marry
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by pryme(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
zenmaster:

Of course smiley
Which one do u want to marry

The one that believes in one Nigeria cheesy
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Gazzy88(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
When I wake up every morning and realises nairaland belongs to a Yoruba man and not a flatinostic,I always praise God for his faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Vivere: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
igbodefender:
Please do shut up, you anti Igboist. Igbodefender says Lagos is Yoruba Land. So, what are you saying?!
What have you been drinking?
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Vivere: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Stingman:
Support them...with MASSOB and your misery and wicked pain will end...but your greed, morbid fear, and treachery will not let you...so the option you have would be to stew in your ewedu juice...One Nigeria it is, ogbeni...
You think you can insult Yoruba people into supporting you? Or you think that by calling them names they will rise to your aid? Wait, which school did you attend again? Ask them to refund your tuition fees. You learnt nothing about human relations and mutual cooperation.
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Vivere:
What have you been drinking?
Water. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? / #ENDSARS: CNN Now Reporting The Protest As It Goes Global. / ‘how Soldiers Protected Us From Being Attacked By IPOB’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.