Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,596 members, 7,861,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. (3795 Views)

Lagosians Lament About Not Getting Gifts From Sanwo-Olu On Sallah Day / We Will Hold SE Govs Responsible For BZF - Egbe Omo Ibo / Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have never dated an Igbo lady before and I don’t intend to do that ever! What am I looking for in an igbo girl? You guys think you are lovable but most Nigerians hate you! Next time don’t assume that I do igbo girls again! You hear me?
Just admit that you love Igbo women smiley

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by IamLaura(f): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I ain’t choking on nothing! I act on it everyday so do millions of Nigerians. Igbos are consigned/confined to ignominy and 2nd class status in Nigeria. You deal with that!
This early morning and you sound pained af.
We must really be your greatest nightmare.
Igbo amaka grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2017
hotwax, ur attention is needed here
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have never dated an Igbo lady before and I don’t intend to do that ever! What am I looking for in an igbo girl? You guys think you are lovable but most Nigerians hate you! Next time don’t assume that I do igbo girls again! You hear me?

This yanga you are doing will not help you. Segun, just confess...

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:

Igbo amaka grin
Keep reminding them.
Igbo amaka smiley

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Alcatraz005 is dying to be with an Igbo girl

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2017
zenmaster:

Just admit that you love Igbo women smiley

Love those hairy bitches that fill brothels in yorubaland? God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Love those hairy bitches that fill brothels in yorubaland? God forbid bad thing!
So you visit Igbo women in Yoruba land smiley

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Keep your igbo girls for your igbo men! You think I have time to cross the Niger bridge to that your barren land because of your prostitute women? Abegiiii. You guys’ inferiority complex is so blatant when you try and validate yourselves. Most Nigerians despise igbos. Let that sink into your flat skulls.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2017
You shall see real animosity when you contest Presidency in 2023. Nobody would vote an Igbo President.
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
[s]

Keep your igbo girls for your igbo men? You think I have time to cross the Niger bridge to that your barren land because of your prostitute women? Abegiiii. You guys’ inferiority complex is so blatant when you try and validate yourselves. Most Nigerians despise igbos. Let that sink into your flat skulls.[/s]

Segun, if you miss this one-time opportunity, you will never get another chance to get an Igbo woman again in your life. Segun,
Ma ṣe sọ pe emi ko kìlọ fun ọ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:

Igbo amaka grin

I am sure you are safely ensconced somewhere in yorubaland or hausaland and typing this tripe. How does it feel to be a 2nd class citizen in your own country? Answer me biaatch!

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by pryme(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2017
zenmaster:

That is the idea of one Nigeria.
Stop whining

What if I told you Biafra is no man's land, all in the spirit of one Nigeria grin
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Segun, if you miss this one-time opportunity, you will never get another chance to get an Igbo woman again in your life.

Na by force? I don’t want your cheap 500 naira igbo prostitutes as a wife? You want to force those hairy things on me? Thunder fire you there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2017
pryme:

What if I told you Biafra is no man's land, all in the spirit of one Nigeria grin

Their Biafra red mud land belongs to them ooo. Which average Nigerian wants anything to do in igboland? God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2017
pryme:

Wait let me ask Oba Akiolu

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by IamLaura(f): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am sure you are safely ensconced somewhere in yorubaland or hausaland and typing this tripe. How does it feel to be a 2nd class citizen in your own country? Answer me biaatch!
See how you're foaming in the mouth grin
Yes,I'm in Lagos,and on the island- come and beat me or chase me out cheesy
Second class citizens that are renowned as one of the most(if not the most)prosperous and successful black tribes in Africa.It sure feels good and I'm proud to be one
Now my question for you..
How does it feel to wake up with so much hate and anger in your heart??isnt that a heavy burden to bear? cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Their Biafra red mud land belongs to them ooo. Which average Nigerian wants anything to do in igboland? God forbid bad thing!
Do you need help with that Igbo girl ?

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:

How does it feel to wake up with so much hate and anger in your hate??isnt that a heavy burden to bear? cry
Alcatraz005
I live in Lagos island too, enjoying the spoils of our no mans land smiley

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by rifasenate11(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
pryme:

You are lucky Nigerians are just tolerant, statements like these just show how ungrateful you are.

If we were to send every tribe back to their states of origin who do you think will suffer, your south east is sparely populated by indigenes from other states,
But you from the south east densely populate other states.

no one can chase any one away from any part of Nigeria.. simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by IamLaura(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
zenmaster:

Alcatraz005
I live in Lagos island too, enjoying the spoils of our no mans land smiley
Ignored.
I'll deal with your pained brother alone.Now swerve kiss

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2017
rifasenate11:

no one can chase any one away from any part of Nigeria.. simple and short.
Pryme needs to go back to school and learn the meaning of one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by pryme(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:
Coming from an Igbo Lady(you can check my previous posts)I must say that I'm ashamed by the way some of my kinsmen go to the extra mile to claim another mans land.
If you like buy all the houses in Lagos, and even the Atlantic Ocean you can't change the geographical location and the history.
Now the dispute between the true ownership of Lagos is between the Yorubas and Binis who have close cultural similarities and history, Ndigbo are completely out of the equation.You want Biafra but ur busy building edifices all over the country and neglecting your own,I guess when the Biafra eventually comes(which is not plausible) you will carry all your buildings and companies on your head and come back to Igboland.
My advise for ndigbo is that instead of you people to take so much pride in "developing" another persons land,why not make ur own land an envy to all and a "no mans land?? But since you guys have refused be charitable to yourselves first,kindly respect the hosts wherever you are and stop dragging another persons land just cos you're allowed to work and build on it.You are not the only tribe or nationality that has investments in Lagos.It is highly disgraceful.

Well said,
But don't be surprise if your brothers come for you saying its an Afonja that is behind your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:

Second class citizens that are renowned as one of the most(if not the most)prosperous and successful black tribes in Africa.It sure feels good and I'm proud to be one
Now my question for you..
How does it feel to wake up with so much hate and anger in your heart??isnt that a heavy burden to bear? cry

You will forever be a 2nd class citizen of Nigeria and that has been stamped. You can keep lying to yourself over the internet that you are the richest tribe in the Milky Way. It doesn’t take away from your irrelevant status in the world.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by rifasenate11(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
python1:

You are right, igbos own Lagos, very undisputable fact, I have proof. grin grin

failed .... try again.. let me point you towards the right direction.

Billionaire ABC Orjiakor Buys Afren Tower At Eko.

Eko Atlantic Gets First Occupant as ABC Orjiako Acquires Afren Tower

this is how the igbos will buy the whole Lagos and Chase the yorobbers out of Lagos. it's only the fraudulent activities of the yorobbers, whose ambition is thuggery and yahoo Yahoo plus. and park touts are the issues we have in Lagos.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/25/eko-atlantic-gets-first-occupant-as-abc-orjiako-acquires-afren-tower/

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2017
rifasenate11:

failed .... try again.. let me point you towards the right direction.

Billionaire ABC Orjiakor Buys Afren Tower At Eko.

Eko Atlantic Gets First Occupant as ABC Orjiako Acquires Afren Tower

this is how the igbos will buy the whole Lagos and Chase the yorobbers out of Lagos.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/25/eko-atlantic-gets-first-occupant-as-abc-orjiako-acquires-afren-tower/
One Nigeria smiley

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2017
This is how developed iboland looks

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Keep your igbo girls for your igbo men! You think I have time to cross the Niger bridge to that your barren land because of your prostitute women? Abegiiii. You guys’ inferiority complex is so blatant when you try and validate yourselves. Most Nigerians despise igbos. Let that sink into your flat skulls.

To be fair, the way you guys are taking this matter suggests the very same insecurities you're projecting. Why throwing a rabid fit so early in the morning?
Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by oodualover: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
This is how they develop Lagos.

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by IamLaura(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You will forever be a 2nd class citizen of Nigeria and that has been stamped. You can keep lying to yourself over the internet that you are the richest tribe in the Milky Way. It doesn’t take away from your irrelevant status in the world.
Tell yourself what ever you want if that makes you sleep better at night.
If we were really "irrelevant" as you say, what does that make you who is hyperventilating and convulsing over a supposed "irrelevant" tribe??
A more than irrelevant obsessed dyslexic sub human I guess grin
You can continue hating,but the bitter truth is you're simply doing yourself and wasting your time for who God has blessed..no man can curse.
Goodbye and remember to pay your Igbo landlord his monthly rent grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
This is how they develop Lagos.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. by pryme(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
zenmaster:

Pryme needs to go back to school and learn the meaning of one Nigeria

No,
I think ones that really need such education is your cousins the IPOB miscreants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" / Buhari's Visit To Imo State: Rain Fall Swept Roads Away: Pics & Video / Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.