Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

PES 2018 Data Pack 2.0 Finally Adds David Beckham To The Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PES 2018 Data Pack 2.0 Finally Adds David Beckham To The Game (1273 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PES 2018 Data Pack 2.0 Finally Adds David Beckham To The Game by ihejiomega(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Konami has announced the launch of Data Pack 2.0 update for soccer sim PES 2018, which can count among its additions the inclusion of legendary England player David Beckham.

The update, which is a free download, will be available to download from November 16 and counts Mr Beckham among its its headline additions who will be available as a Legend in the game's myClub mode. The news comes after he was announced all the way back in August.

source: http://www.techmej.com/2017/11/pes-2018-data-pack-20-finally-adds.html

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo on 700th goal: I don't go looking for records, they are looking for me / NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. / Pen Drawing Of Mo Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.