Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer (6050 Views)

Nigerian Man Catches Wife Sending Out Nudes For Iphone 11 Pro (see Photos) / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Regina Daniels Shares Her Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sex A Movie Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by nemdy(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
Teen Actress, Regina Daniels, has been accused by a blogger, Amanda Chisom of threatening to share her best friend’s nudes if she doesn’t sleep with an unnamed movie producer for a movie role.

It was however gathered that true to her threat, she went ahead with the nude sharing prompting the call out post by Amanda who threatened to come down on her with lawsuits.

Here are screenshots from the post;

For more details and all the pictures visit
http://www.gistlover.com/shocker-regina-daniels-reportedly-shares-best-friends-nudes-refusing-sleep-movie-producer-photos/

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by adadike281(f): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
This is serious! lalasticlala biko bia!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Ignore this blogger

She's just looking for traffic for her whack blog.

All these chats are cooked and framed up.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by darkenkach(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Seriously, what is bad in demanding sex for a role? I mean its my movie and I decides who gets a role and who doesn't. If you are very good enough I will give you a role without asking for nothing in return and if you aren't good be ready to either pay in kind or in cash. If the offer isn't good enough for you,turn it down and search for your luck else were.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by NeeKlaus: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2017
darkenkach:
Seriously, what is bad in demanding sex for a role? I mean its my movie and I decides who gets a role and who doesn't. If you are very good enough I will give you a role without asking for nothing in return and if you aren't good be ready to either pay in kind or in cash. If the offer isn't good enough for you,turn it down and search for your luck else were.
Oga, we are not talking about the randy producer who sought sexual gratification in exchange for a movie role. That issue isn't relative right now because it's a norm.

It's still an evil but there's a greater evil here; a teenager blackmailing a fellow teenager with nude photos for a movie role. That's what the real problem is. smiley

That's if the story is true, by the way.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by darkenkach(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Oga, we are not talking about the randy producer who sought sexual gratification in exchange for a movie role. That issue isn't relative right now because it's a norm.

It's still an evil but there's a greater evil here; a teenager blackmailing a fellow teenager with nude photos for a movie role. That's what the real problem is. smiley

That's if the story is true, by the way.

I know sire. But its still the same issue. Lemme me fvck you so I can give you a role the mumu girl no want.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Eco99(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2017

A true friend will do anything to make sure you make the right decisions

If this is true

Then Regina Daniel has proven herself to be a true friend

Because her friend is about to miss a life time opportunity

I know of a guy who impregnated his best friends fiancee to prove she is not a wife material

True friends are hard to find
Stick with them if you find them

Antelopes

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2017
darkenkach:

I know sire. But its still the same issue. Lemme me fvck you so I can give you a role the mumu girl no want.
So the little girl na mumu for refusing to fùck the producer?. You're one of the many problems of Nigeria.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
darkenkach:
This is the same mentality that about 99% of Nigerian movie producers have. That's why the movie industry is currently a den of cooperate prostitution in disguise as actresses who have little or nothing to show as raw talent. I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by darkenkach(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Benita27:
So the little girl na mumu for refusing to fùck the producer?. You're one of the many problems of Nigeria.

You too.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Threebear(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2017
darkenkach:
From a seventeen year old, someone who is not even legally an adult?
Shame on you!
Your parents did a terrible job.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Newboss(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
As small as she is (according to law), she is already blackmailing people? Wow!

Who doesn't want to see the nudes should abeg park well o! angry

***In Migo's voice***

Thank you for the food grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by richsnub(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fake news,this blogger just wantu trend
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Oyindalb: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2017
LOL!

I am looking an experienced nail technician and a henna tatooist for a luxurious hair salon in Yaba. The nail technician must have at least 1 year work experience. We are an established hair salon with a huge customer base and a beautiful work environment. The pay is also very attractive and there are other staff benefits. If you are qualified for any of these roles, please put your first name and phone number in the comments below.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer by Brunicekid(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2021
darkenkach:
YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MORAL ISSUE TO DEAL WITH... HONESTLY!!

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Dress Causes Confussion At Lagos Event / SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father / ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.