Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police (16558 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by onatisi(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2017
and if this allegation is true,
that is the end of his musical career
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by adisabarber(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing will happen to him unless the manager can prove that Burna sent him to hire those guys.

priceaction:
he just damaged his beautiful career all because of ego. He can escape unless he has big baba that can kill the case and he should be ready to spend money if not, seun egbebe own will be childish play. Thats why he has gone into hiding. I see handcuff in his hands soon.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by dew1: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
looooool.. They've turned Nigeria to U.S.A fa!
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by greencard: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
I'm not concern about burna boy or his alleged gang.

I'm just slightly impressed with the Nigerian Police.at least they got it right this time. They didn't arrest the wrong person. Kudos to them.

I wont try my luck further..but i would loved to see any crime perpetrator go behind bars no matter who they are.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
that was what lagos police boss said yestday, that from evidences he sent them, he said it on TV. you know they have been having tussles recently and again, it will be easier for police to arrest him than allow EKO hotel to pay million of naira law suit against them by 2kay. It is better for him to come out fast and defend himself.
adisabarber:
Nothing will happen to him unless the manager can prove that Burna sent him to hire those guys.

Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by anibirelawal(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2017
PM NEWS?.....just walked out.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Chukazu: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2017
some people don't even know how to lie with sense... you mean you risk your life because of 50k?
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Miles300: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2017
We know at the end nothin the police will do with burna boy ! Thereafter burna go song song say enemies wan pull am down ! We know this movies ! Country is dead on arrival !

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by nickxtra(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2017
See gobe, omo see gobe
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Greetings, need hot beats? ranging from hip hop, rnb , dancehall, trap etc? then call on Double-Six Muzik Productions.
Our studio is well equipped with up-to-date production tools and experienced in-house producers to give you that great and trendy tune you have been looking for. Our sound quality is top-notch and meets all radio/broadcast standards.

Give us a call on 08033422206 for bookings and inquiries

twitter @doublesixbeats
IG @doublesixbeats
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by kingthreat(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Good for Burna boy. Next time don't just give threats cos you're in a confraternity
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by EASY39(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2017
alfalfaking:
Kai MonoX Kantiock what is this?
S0 u have been watching zeebolymovies since yesternight.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Trendishine: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
if he's found culpable, he should be sent to jail with all immediate effect,on hard labour, the hardest and most hostile kpanti in the country, cause that act is not only stewpid, but demonic and can only be done or imagined by an individual possessed by a demonic spirit, and such individuals should not be condoned within the walls of the music industry..instead of engaging intelligently with words with his fellow musician or finding other civilized means to regulate it. he would choose to be a tout.... and a stewpid tout, sharing 50,000 to stewpid touts like him for stewpid,toutish, under-aged and plebeian actions, such individuals should not have such publicity to the extent of music industry....let the Nigerian police not act stewpid this time, nigerians are watching...but only if the story is true and the burna boy is found culpable and have been confirmed to have paid the demented touts for their rotten,gutter animal actions.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by felixomor: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
He should go and be beating pastors inside cell.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol that's for guys that talk shit on Social Media.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't know why I am finding this story hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by DONADAMS(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nigerian police sabi work when they wanna work...buh na wa oh..inviting burna boy??...if you rich for this country police fit harass you...
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Burns boy, see ur life!! See where drugs and fame brought u.!!! Just a pity.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:
I don't know why I am finding this story hard to believe.

I read somewhere some time back that the guy had gang related issues in the UK.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
oyb:

And these are the people glorified by bloggers, gullible Nigerians and social media? We live in a very sick society

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by naptu2: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
oyb:

Ishilove:

And these are the people glorified by bloggers, gullible Nigerians and social media? We live in a very sick society

https://www.nairaland.com/1540300/burna-boy-banned-uk-15
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
naptu2:

https://www.nairaland.com/1540300/burna-boy-banned-uk-15

From the article

Burn Boy’s ‘uncontrollable’ mannerism and persona didn’t just start yesterday; NET investigations and sources have linked him to a criminal past, a period of his life he would rather not make public knowledge.

We are told on good authority that while in the UK back in 2010, Burna Boy was arrested by London Police for allegedly being part of a gang and stabbing someone to death. He was tried as a minor and sent to jail.

After 11 months, he was released and given two months parole plus community service on the grounds of being of ‘good behaviour’. But Burna is said to have disobeyed authorities and travelled back to Nigeria where he signed a record deal with Aristokrat.

He later travelled back to the UK but was arrested at the airport and deported to Nigeria. He is currently barred from the UK for the next 15 years.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by asawanathegreat(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
More investigation please
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by vicadex07(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have never really liked him. He looks and behaves like a criminal. I heard he was wanted in UK before he escaped to Nigeria. He is a confirmed crook.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by Maybach101(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
timidapsin:
Picture of him sponsoring them or I don't believe angry
does Guys Want To Use Bona Boy For They Bail
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by gabe: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Once a cult boy, always a cult boy
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by vicadex07(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
oyb:

Yes, he is an inborn criminal. He started crime at an early age despite the fact that he was brought up in an affluent family and a great country like UK.
Re: Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police by vicadex07(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maybach101:
does Guys Want To Use Bona Boy For They Bail

and u think its now that dey have exposed him he will now bail dem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cha Cha Eke’s Baby, Kamara’s 1st Birthday Glamorousphoto Shoot / Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs / Is Jason Derulo Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.