Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (31325 Views)

Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. / Npower: I Got Dis On My Dashboard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by bart10: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
undecided
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by olumaxi(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Wait til u confirm it selection on dia site.....if not,they will just apologise to u dat the text msg was a mistake

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Parko(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Parko(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by wunmi590(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
adax007:
I received a text message 4rm Npower but my name is not on d online list...Hmmm, I hope it is not YAHOO BOYS dat is at work oh!!!

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by oluwakayode25(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
feelgoods:
I got selected online I did a screenshot but hasn't received the SMS how far for me na.

Your not alone on this one..was preselected online but no sms yet.
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by maiacct17: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
congrats.

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Mekanus(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower should just paste the list for all to see. This their method doesn't make sense at all. Let's flood their FB and Twitter pages and demand that the list should be published.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by otusnora(f): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
yes, i checked online, i ws selected n i received the sms too. N-Agro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by vinceyinnovation: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
pls. kindly check for me 08147427866
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by dingbang(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Even people who have jobs already still applied for npower

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Innobee99(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Got mine too
Waiting for the next step!
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by omoharry(f): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2017
can someone tell me what this N-POWER is all about?
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Fingerprinter(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2017
thebest1210:

This is so so true!
Didn't see my name on the site, but got an SMS.
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is working! He's turning everything around grin grin grin grin grin
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob indeed. He's turning things around for 30k a month. Guy add value to your life and live a good life jare.
When are you going to collect 30k until you save up just 1m which can't even buy a reasonable 2005 and above model car?
Honestly, I cringe when people rejoice over 30k a month.
It's better I go learn mechanic than to collect 30k a month.
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Gtuns(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2017
got sms, name not on website this one weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by adorable29(f): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
How can one apply?

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by skyjammy: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
I need help here, I can't see the Pre-selection Link or Menu on npower website. How will I proceed checking the result?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by otusnora(f): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2017
olumaxi:
Wait til u confirm it selection on dia site.....if not,they will just apologise to u dat the text msg was a mistake
I'm telling u. I believe the one on their site more.
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by alexarelano(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Please, after Npower test, did they carry out another procedure?
I couldn't login, I selected Agro when I registered
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Hiteerich: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2017
I got a congratulatory sms. I did nt check online
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by prettyboy5: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
olumaxi:

On behalf of all of us that have received congratulatory text messages, we rebuke that in the mighty name of Jesus! No one is telling us it was a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by pumpy007(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Fingerprinter:

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob indeed. He's turning things around for 30k a month. Guy add value to your life and live a good life jare.
When are you going to collect 30k until you save up just 1m which can't even buy a reasonable 2005 and above model car?
if God give yhu a job of 30k no do

4 Likes

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by ottohan: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2017
otusnora:
I'm telling u. I believe the one on their site more.
because your name appeared on the site?
what if the text was authentic instead

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Fingerprinter(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2017
pumpy007:
if God give yhu a job of 30k no do
LOL. God can't give me a job of 30k bro. 30k can't feed me for 30 days.
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by feelgoods: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
oluwakayode25:

Your not alone on this one..was preselected online but no sms yet.

did you activate DND on your phone?

maybe that's the problem.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by prettyboy5: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Fingerprinter:

You are getting serious over nothing, I think your life is so complicated you are so sad with yourself. The person you are attacking was only being funny about the God of Abraham part.

And yes, he has a right to be happy about a 30K job, when was the last time you gave someone 30K please? They are people rocking 10K jobs and they are surviving. God blesses grateful people like him who appreciate the 30K as they grow higher to better jobs, not ungrateful boastful broke-ass noisemakers like yourself!

7 Likes

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by skyjammy: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2017
otusnora:
yes, i checked online, i ws selected n i received the sms too. N-Agro.

Plz could u send me the link u used to check urs, it seems that the Pre-selection link is not visible on my PC.......
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by peacemara54(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Federal giovt., you are doing wonderfully
check my signature
Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Fingerprinter(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2017
prettyboy5:

You are getting serious over nothing, I think your life is so complicated you are so sad with yourself. The person you are attacking was only being funny about the God of Abraham part.

And yes, he has a right to be happy about a 30K job, when was the last time you gave someone 30K please? They are people rocking 10K jobs and they are surviving. God blesses grateful people like him who appreciate the 30K as they grow higher to better jobs, not ungrateful boastful broke-ass noisemakers like yourself!

You started on a good note and ended badly when you had to call me a broke ass. Unless there is a new definition for the word "broke", I am far from being broke.
For the guy I quoted to be rejoicing and even thanking God of Abraham for a 30k goes to show that he doesn't even plan to upgrade himself. But if he's actually using that as a stepping stone, then kudos to him. No young guy of this present Nigeria should ever be comfortable doing a job of 30k a month.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2017
I also got congratulatory sms this morning.

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Inca(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message by Omusuyi(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2017
I saw my name on their site but didn't get a text. How can I deactivate DND ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? / Hotel/Hospitality Jobs / Already Frustrated With My New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.