Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,398 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Brother Told Me To Bleep Them And Get That Money”- Girl Shows Off After Bleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Told Me To Bleep Them And Get That Money”- Girl Shows Off After Bleep (759 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Told Me To Bleep Them And Get That Money”- Girl Shows Off After Bleep by ucheb2000: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017
An excited Nigerian girl whose hustle seem to be paying lately, took to social media to show off her iPhone 8 and dollar bills her baby got her.

The photos of the yet to be identified lady however came with the caption; ‘My brother told me Bleep em get that MONEY sis’.
Here are HER photos HERE http://loveandgizt..com/2017/11/my-brother-told-me-to-fck-them-and-get.html

Re: My Brother Told Me To Bleep Them And Get That Money”- Girl Shows Off After Bleep by divinehand2003(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Bleep who again this early morning?

There are somethings that are too awkward and shameful to celebrate over social media. Years to come she would start regretting these stupid adventures of her past.

Be careful what you celebrate on social media because the INTERNET NEVER ALWAYS REMEMBERS.

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / The Length Men Can Go For Sex. / Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.