Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (14017 Views)

Prophet Caught On CTTV Touching & Squeezing A Lady Bre@st / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / Boys Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl’s Chest Rudely In Swimming Pool Toktok9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
What's the world turning into? This is why I left Earth

3 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin see her wowo fase. bissh

2 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by pyyxxaro: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
sad she's really enjoying herself

See that guy Hand,e won cut the bweast comot like say naaa agege bread shocked

10 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Recycled news.. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Recycled news.. embarassed
Wee you kip quayeeeet!!!

7 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by AlexCk: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Old pix though,

But i can't but wonder and ask, 'is this how some guys handle a female's boobs?'

Looks painful, calculating the force exerted on her 'front', it can be deduced that that same 'appliedforce' can squash an orange.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by theunnamed: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Funny how na only wowo girls pinshure dey appear

2 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by marshalldgreat(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Madness everywhere

1 Like

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by medexico(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
This guy is wicked, see teeth.
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Sunkyboie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Season of breast pressing grin
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Uyi168: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
This news is as old as metuselah..

1 Like

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are tongue

1 Like

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are tongue
Hmmm you mean you've not been squeezed​ before?

3 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Exjoker(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oboy that boy isn't taking it lightly

3 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Hmmm you mean you've

been squeezed​ before?

See question

1 Like

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Hmmm you mean you've

been squeezed​ before?

See question tongue
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

See question
Tell me na
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Tell me na

Oga please I don't have such time.
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Oga please I don't have such time.
Lmao!!! But you have time to criticize the lady in question?

3 Likes

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao!!! But you have time to criticize the lady in question?

I don't criticize people.
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
helped u wiv the meme..�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Joephat(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bye bye.......

Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by omodave(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
AlexCk:
Old pix though,

But i can't but wonder and ask, 'is this how some guys handle a female's boobs?'

Looks painful, calculating the force exerted on her 'front', it can be deduced that that same 'appliedforce' can squash an orange.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Applied force indeed
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by deafeyez: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
AlexCk:
Old pix though,

Science I hail o
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Swaggzkid: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
2014 pishure
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by CAPSLOCKED: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2017

LOL..

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS, THE GIRL AND THE GUYS INVOLVED ARE ALL SMILING WITH SWEET GLADNESS, AND HERE... YOU BITTER AND CURSING LIKE THE TYPICAL BLACK MEN!
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
wetin all those small street girls go turn our world to, no be here. Please how do i join you where you are biko? Earth yaff tire me too.
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
I only see untamed animals undecided
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by melodyogonna(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
AlexCk:
Old pix though,

yes, it can even squash a stone, mtcheww.
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by mikool007(m): 1:25am On Nov 22, 2017
This one is old na
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by luminouz(m): 2:29am On Nov 22, 2017
AlexCk:
Old pix though,

Even a coconut will get smashed!
Didn't u see how d nigga gritted his teeth? DAT alone generated 1 kilonewton of force
Re: Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2017
luminouz:

Even a coconut will get smashed!
Didn't u see how d nigga gritted his teeth? DAT alone generated 1 kilonewton of force
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Meet One Of D Hottest Naija Instagram Babe that almost gone unclad [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.