Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (73113 Views)

Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State / Police Officer In A Dramatic Traffic Control In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by enomakos(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by peterphd(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
That's Air force camouflage oga

Oga the brown camo is NAF? With a Cameroonian rifle?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by grandstar(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

I wish him what he wishes himself

Like overthrowing the government of the day?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Antymike: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
we see u

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by peacesamuel94(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
He's not as young as he looks
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by samuelezekiel(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
He is either an NMS boy or an ex-boy
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Soldier not officer
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Ejanla07: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
nonsense.

soon dis one go follow dey kill innocent civilians. abi him don start
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Ejanla07: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
nonsense.

soon dis one go follow dey kill innocent civilians. abi him don start
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by unadeymadkwa: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong by all standard

This soldier is still a child.

This is a violation of the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the involvement of children in armed conflict (OPAC): Adopted by the UN General Assembly on 25 May 2000 and entered into force on 12 February 2002.

And Nigeria is a signatory to this Geneva Convention abolishing the use of child soldiers.

Dude I hope you know he can't be enlisted in the army without passing the requirements and going through proper verification ( being of age included)So make you no dey try form smart guy dey yarn dust, because some ignorant nairalanders dey praise u.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
what?, shocked what kinda creature is this? there is no way in hell!! i am risking getting killed by joining nigerian Army. I would rather eat my own drink A fat girl's urine sad
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
what?, shocked what kinda creature is this? there is no way in hell!! i am risking getting killed by joining nigerian Army. I would rather eat my own drink A fat girl's urine sad

Army nor be for ajegrin
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
unadeymadkwa:

Dude I hope you know he can't be enlisted in the army without passing the requirements and going through proper verification ( being of age included)So make you no dey try form smart guy dey yarn dust, because some ignorant nairalanders dey praise u.
You may be right but i don't think Nigerian Army cares I hear they Ignore Rules. the same way they Brutalise Innocent nigerians Illegally. so that so called underaged soldier may not have passed or even went through any requirement tests.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Samtob90(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a violation of the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the involvement of children in armed conflict (OPAC): Adopted by the UN General Assembly on 25 May 2000 and entered into force on 12 February 2002.

And Nigeria is a signatory to this Geneva Convention abolishing the use of child soldiers.

Are you writing to show your skill or to pass a message? Have verified the age of the man in question? Do you think everybody will keep back dating their ages like you do?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
cool

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals

You categorized Termites as animal undecided... Tufia anuofia
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Joephat(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Iefosa:

Please Sir, Is Termite not a living thing?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by doncent222(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad
I wish him what he wishes himself
D same here
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mccheeeeww!
This one na pure Korofo naa. Wetin make am officer?

See as I dey rush into the thread to see one young fella with one star for shoulder, sorry for chest.

Waste of data
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by oglalasioux(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From looking at him you've concluded that he's a child. Why not ask for his birth certificate first? Besides the standard age for military academies all over the world is 17 years because that's the same standard age for entering universities.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by SpencerM(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Meet the youngest officer in the Nigerian Army.

A native of Okpara inland, in Ethiope east of Delta State.

Let’s Celebrate Our Gallant Soldier.

The Nigerian Army as the officers and d Soldier cadre...not all military men in the NA are officers take note
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by dondavad: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

that guy is no child.....
he's above 18....
and any one above 18 is considered an adult and is responsible for his actions....

by the way.... them no force am join army....
he seems to be enjoying it
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by djgreenland(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Meet the youngest officer in the Nigerian Army.

A native of Okpara inland, in Ethiope east of Delta State.

Let’s Celebrate Our Gallant Soldier.

He's not the youngest.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Bryan812(m): 12:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Child what??
This dude will shoot your brains out with out a single remorse....
There's no CHILD in the Nigerian Army #Respect_dude Go do you proud...
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by linearity: 2:30am On Nov 22, 2017
@OP, he is not an Officer, he is what they call ‘recruit’ aka ‘Other Rank’.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by jaywhoco(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

bros...how old is this 'child'?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by jaywhoco(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Iefosa:

na wa ooo are termites plants?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by flimzy24: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
iamleumas:

He is not the youngest. I know one who is far younger than him

Anyway, I want to sell Unverified USA AdSense account with 61$ inside at a very cheap price.
Quote me if you're interested
hw much
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by iamleumas: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
flimzy24:
hw much

#25k
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

Please Sir, Is Termite not a living thing?

Does that make termites animals? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
jaywhoco:
na wa ooo are termites plants?

And who said they were? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by chizzy161(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How old is the young man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.