Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! (613 Views)

HOW To Set Automatic Adsense Blog Builder Up In NIGERIA! / Google Account With Adsense, Blog, Fb Page For Sale / If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by specialnai(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hi friends,
Won't like to talk too much here. If you have a blog that has adsense running on it, here is a cheat that i shall be revealing to you. I am planning to gather at least a 100 of us so as to exchange our blog adds. With this, we shall have at least 100 genuine clicks on daily basis.
Do not get me wrong, i have strategised every damn thing. We shall all be working for one another. So, if you are interested, simply send your blog address to zainux@gmail.com and wait for the next action. But we are starting b4 the end of this month. Cheers!
Re: Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by dvd(f): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2010
I have one in a forum. Join nw http://cashplus.ning.com . Join the Google Adsense bloggers group.
Re: Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by nowonder(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2010
this is my own.

www.onlinemarket3..com
Re: Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by Ejiogbe(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hello specialnai, i advise you should interview guys who had been banned by google in connection with adsense abracadabra and similar strategies you now  have up your sleeves. A friend said google is smarter. Good luck.
Re: Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by specialnai(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
Lets see who is smarter, I have been strategizing this for almost two years now. If you dare to give it atrial with me, simply send your interest to zainux@gmail.com plus your blog address. We shall move from there to a yahoogroup which i shall disclose to you directly to your inbox for security sake. Thanks.
Re: Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by pipz(m): 3:29am On Mar 26, 2010
for your information i have a balance of over 200 Euro on my account right now, just waiting for the check for this month. My brothers and sisters, all i use to drive traffic to my website is http://www.twitter/50pipz and etc, don't let this guy make google close your account or get Nigerians banned from this service again. we still dey beg paypal and clickbank make dem give us one more chance and make their services available to us once again.
Re: Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by oasis1(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2010
Re: Adsense! Adsense! Adsense! If You Have An Adsense Blog, Read This Now! by rerute1(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2010
Guys pls let nobody deceive u, Google is not owned by a nigerian and sure u don't want to compare urselves to technology-wise. I earn hundreds of dollars thru my adsense and i don't get traffic thru such dubious means. Be wise

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Afraid Of Bureau De Change? / Work For Money Or Let Money Work For You. Which Is Better? / What Does It Takes 2 Open A Medical Diagnostic Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.