Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) (78801 Views)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
its a beauty pageant, you either watch it or you go to sleep. No body force you. Abeg enough of this hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by jonnytad(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
The guy above me called it hypocrisy, Help me ask him if he understands national value? Gradually we are loosing everything our foreFather's built, our culture, our values and respect. We copy and we overcopy. What else did she have to hide? Because its beauty contest i must send little children to bed cuz i wanna watch?
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
what is the feminist name of Adamu the tailor , thts who sew it. masterkrastess lol grin grin
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by kaykhalie(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
lol! Time travel ke? pls why did u ask?

Because you said nudity isn't beauty....so I was asking if you came.....maybe from the 1900s...if you failed to see times have changed....and is changing....
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Earthquake1: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
She is trying to bribe the judges with her kpekus.

The Nigerian way cheesy
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by segebase(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
b
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Earthquake1: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

#best female rapper

#best performing act

KAY_KHALIE

You look like you can spit some punch lines, following you immediately cheesy
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
e
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by walosky(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
No wonder d horses on d coat of arms vexfully grazed d grass there
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Richardabbey(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Am getting erection grin
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by HOLYDICK(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
That awkward moment when spartak vs maribor 80min 0:0 after staking for OV1.5 u gave up go toilet go shit ur frustration out den u comot come see FT 1:1.... huh truly the lord works in mysterious ways grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by baddosky1: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
The people who are criticizing and harassing her behind their keyboards and keypads should ask themselves this simple question..."What talent do i have that will make me represent my country in an international event?" If the answer is NONE...then just shut the hell up!
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by veacea: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by chuckjoshua(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad
She for kukuma open am well naa
Make we see her horse toe undecided
It's camel toe and not horse toe. Ode! Study your books, mba nu!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
As an aspiring miss universe, she wants the whole universe to see all she got abi?

Girls of these days sha...

Not again!

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
I don't like this biko! Nudity in the name of beauty pageant!
Your front and back na helele
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by chuckjoshua(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by tsamson(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
grayht:
The eagles on the coat of arms must have fled away...

grin grin grin

nawa oo.. see savagery for Pete grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
War against indecent dressing should be introduce to naija abegi
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
baddosky1:
The people who are criticizing and harassing her behind their keyboards and keypads should ask themselves this simple question..."What talent do i have that will make me represent my country in an international event?" If the answer is NONE...then just shut the hell up!
I think you should ask yourself this... was it chidinma okeke or the cucumber that won miss unizik?
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
nnaa see toto fell like molesting her right now, cool gal
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by nelcliff(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
So we cant look decent any longer in this Buhari govt.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by jstar376(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Chai yaaa.....see her pant ooo
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Banana fall on her

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nackzy: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
This one's ain't role models at all
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

#best female rapper

#best performing act

KAY_KHALIE

gal you carry backside ooo i feel your petoto
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
You are beautiful, you already got my vote kiss
kaykhalie:

#best female rapper

#best performing act

KAY_KHALIE

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by miqos02(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
ehh yaa
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Godwin978:
gal you carry backside ooo i feel your petoto

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by kaykhalie(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You are beautiful, you already got my vote kiss

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Fashion On Campus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.