Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) (78802 Views)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
You are my friends namesake, hers is spelt Kucheli
kaykhalie:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by tsamson(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

voted for you hun, #Jah_Bless
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by kaykhalie(f): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
tsamson:

voted for you hun, #Jah_Bless

thanks
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Did you time travel into this century.....undecided
Is that to say you support that madness up there?

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by brelli22(f): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
nawoo
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Is that to say you support that madness up there?

I do not need to support to accept reality.....Una just dey wake up...undecided
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who blasted her? Mtcheeew
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Myketuale(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
WTF. we are talking beauty not nudity !!
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by debssycharles(f): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
She even carry our coat of arm put for head. SMH!
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
See crowd wey dey look

Both Christians & Moslems

Una go come in the form of " this is bad"

But I know every.

Hyp! hyp!! hyp!!! Hypocrite

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
owobokiri:
cheesy cheesy No be UNIBEN gal? Is there one single sane gal in tht UNIBEN sef?
Taa mechie onu gi there!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
kn23h:
The day Nigeria will win anything notable is the day we stop invite Chison, Chiwedu, Ugo etc to represent Nigeria.
Abeg speak pidgin English embarassed
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by ismaog4u(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
hummm...
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by penance(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Indecent or not, the dress mumu sha grin
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by bizhop01: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
That is her selling point,you guys will not understand.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by khalids: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Our youth seem to have totally lost their identity........Does she know what it means to be Nigerian and African.......
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by gawu1: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
It is better to ''Over-dress'' than to ''under-dress''. Nonetheless, some comments here are hypocritical.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by birdsview(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maybe there were lots of rats at the venue so she had to advertise the cat so all the rats would remain in their hideouts...Maybe she is an ex-stripper that got carried away
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by adadike281(f): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
crownedrookie:
Your front and back na helele
Thanks dear
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by ClitoPen: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
As if they wear clothes in beauty pageants before
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by chillychill(f): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Baawaa:
Her designer is really mad
its is not only her designer she Wey wear dat kin cloth nnko?
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
hadexdemo:
behold Sodom and gomora is coming again.may God help use
were was the previous sodom and gomora?
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by big3boy: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
pls anybody in the house. how can i get prepaid meter. the nepa in my area are frustrating all efforts to get it. am in ibadan
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by ensamy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
hmmm na toto be that I dey see or na something else shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by stchinedu: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
What I see is...

Green, white with some 'dark areas', then green.

I don't blame her...the way things are going in this country, the white on the flag is already gathering 'dark spots' cheesy
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Acepen(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
baddosky1:
The people who are criticizing and harassing her behind their keyboards and keypads should ask themselves this simple question..."What talent do i have that will make me represent my country in an international event?" If the answer is NONE...then just shut the hell up!
nudity or beauty pageant is not a talent,stop encouraging indecency abeg
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Antipob777(f): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
See how she dry like Ipob terorist. Very ugly with no shape.

If not for my tribal mark, this ashawo cant even match my beauty.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Acepen(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Because you said nudity isn't beauty....so I was asking if you came.....maybe from the 1900s...if you failed to see times have changed....and is changing....
dressing half naked is not an advancement in civilization,it is rather degrading.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Acepen:
dressing half naked is not an advancement in civilization,it is rather degrading.

Tell that to the promoters of civilization...
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by drotba(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
kn23h:
The day Nigeria will win anything notable is the day we stop inviting Chison, Chiwedu, Ugo etc to represent Nigeria.

Perhaps Chisom, Chiwendu, Ugo etc were not just invited!
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
This one carry nigeria and pageantry for head and now it has backfired her.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
I don't like this biko! Nudity in the name of beauty pageant!
Baawaa:
Her designer is really mad
Is bikini not nudity and worse than the clothe she is putting on? But if she was wearing bikini no one would have complained. I don't understand oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Fashion On Campus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.