Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) (78803 Views)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by raymytech: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
I don't like this biko! Nudity in the name of beauty pageant!
what's Beaty pageant in the first place?
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by juman(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bad.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by vicben27(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
the way some Ladies disrespect their TOTO, is alarming this! dayz!
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Litmus: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
This girl is not symmetrical (do I detect slight scoliosis?) and looks small. For these competitions, slight and tall, as Nigerian girls can be, is good but not slight and small. Let's hope she has got a winning personality
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2017
grayht:
The eagles on the coat of arms must have fled away...

grin grin grin
They had pepper soups the eagle and other animals since. Don't trust Nigeria government officials, they are also citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier247:
Stephanie Agbasi, Nigeria's representative at the Miss Universe 2017, wore a lovely green and silver dress during the ongoing preliminary competitions of Miss Universe but some social media users have a problem with her dress.

Miss Universe contestants from 93 different countries presented their national costumes for the preliminaries which held in the Philippines, and Nigeria's representative wore the lovely sequined dress together with a crown fashioned in the form of Nigeria's coat of arms.

Stephanie shared the photo on her Instagram page but her followers are not feeling it.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-rep-at-ongoing-miss-universe-pageant-blasted-for-her-indecent-dress

Nonsense toto on display!

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by nonix22(m): 1:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls I need your help. My camry 1999 pencil light has been misbehaving for months now and eaten almost my savings.
It drags when I want to moved from low to high gear. I have worked on several sensors, fuel pump, injectors, exhaust, even changed gear box, and plug wire twice.
More than twice I visited the auto electrician and they used their so called computer to check on it, they claimed they could fix and syphon me not less than 12k on these occasions.
Abi, Na cause
Personally got this ride from cotonou in 2015. That was weakens me more as I can't dissect any longer where the issue is from.
It consumes fuel like an elephant drinking water.
Biko nu, I need your candid advice and further suggestions, tho, I have Google and YouTube likely cause of it, still no way man
I don tire
This issue started since February to be precise
Please
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Peejoeee(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Is that a slice of the kitten showing?
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nefevik(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2017
She is a national disgrace.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by diteh(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Why the noise abo@t her dj.*
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Pratiba(f): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2017
When nudity is trending,this is obviously the hottest cloth idea she could cook up. She's showing y'all what she's gat
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Sexyolori(f): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Baawaa:
Her designer is really mad
Her designer must be related to masterkraft's designer. mtcheeeew
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Etimnaic(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Maka why

Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Daminixx(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Wow
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Hoe model
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by mooa404(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017
She thought it all about showing the world tiny V...a
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by newslifeop: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Oh
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Sirwifi: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Keep shining dear.. beauty with brain.. Unec law faculty got you always
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Asazwalingwa: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nigeria may be economically unstable, but Nigeria is not an unclad country.
Please, we should not allow madness and rotteness take over our pageants.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by lazygal: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Antipob777:
See how she dry like Ipob terorist. Very ugly with no shape.

If not for my tribal mark, this ashawo cant even match my beauty.

You can simply laze them off. ....
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2017
See her dirty pant.
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lilimax:
Taa mechie onu gi there!

Nne, leave matter... no good gal comes out of that school intact.. I know what i am saying...
Re: Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) by obontami: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nor be her toto I dey see so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Fashion On Campus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.