Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha (961 Views)

Imagine What My Fiancee Told Me... / My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha by ggood: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
my fiancee told me its over between us after she move to NYSC camp today, we had small issues before she left
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Okay, thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha by greencard: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha by candyguyofficia(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
First Rule you got totally wrong. If your lover is going to camp make sure there is NO issue on ground or at least any outstanding issue is settled prior to her departure. Trust me the temptation boys/girls face in Orientation camp and when they resume work at their PPA is massive for those who are faithful and have no pending issue before departure not to talk of those who have pending relationship issues before leaving camp. You lucky that your girl have the decency to tell you plainly as she left for camp because when she finally get a BF or B.A.N.G mate you wont even know that your Boo has a Boo that is not even you.
PS: Take heart n like what was posted above congratulations.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha by Earthquake1: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sorry
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Something you should have done. She wan go on rampage. She no wan miss all those f*ckportunity wey dey camp. Sharp gyal.

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness Of Man { Trust No Body }. / Church Computer Accidentally Plays Blue Film On The Big Screen During / How TO Make Her Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.