Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land (1926 Views)

Which Is A No Mans Land? Calabar,Lagos or Abuja. / The Abia Prince ( Jaja Wachuku)that Proclaimed Lagos Is No Mans Land - Photo / Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:

I am sure you are not from Lagos

Do I have to be? Next you will claim Kaduna is no man's land by the time you are done with Lagos
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Do I have to be? Next you will claim Kaduna is no man's land by the time you are done with Lagos
So you are not even from Lagos.
Just sit back and support one Nigeria.
Preach love not hate

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

OK, and what if your inherited the land? Does it make a "no man's land"?
Do I have the right the claim it?

As for the Fulanis they can't try that in the south, they won't see their bones.

Nigerian constitution makes the whole of Nigeria No Mans land. Nigeria constitution does not recognize ethnic nationality claims on land. The problem is not from igbos calling a place no mans land. The problem is with the Nigerian constitution itself that nullifies ethnic claims to land. I hope you better understand.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:

How can you sell land and still have the right to claim the said land?

You see what sufferstication has done to your brain

Who said something about selling land in post you just quoted, or is that how you easily sell your inheritance?
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Who said something about selling land in post you just quoted, or is that how you easily sell your inheritance?
You are not from Lagos. Why are you so pained about Igbos and Lagos sef
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Nigerian constitution makes the whole of Nigeria No Mans land. Nigeria constitution does not recognize ethnic nationality claims on land. The problem is not from igbos calling a place no mans land. The problem is with the Nigerian constitution itself that nullifies ethnic claims to land. I hope you better understand.

Oh Dear, there is light in the end of the tunnel, but in your own case am afraid it may be a train.

So all of a sudden you now know the Nigerian constitution, but when it comes to IPOB and BIAFRA, you spit on the same constitution.

OK, since you said the constitution makes Nigeria no mans land, how come it was in the constitution to have 36 ministers, or were those 36 ministers supposed to come from no man's land?
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:

You are not from Lagos. Why are you so pained about Igbos and Lagos sef

Anyway am surprised that you guys have not yet claimed Sambisa forest it's desperately looking for a new owner.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Anyway am surprised that you guys have not yet claimed Sambisa forest it's desperately looking for a new owner.
We are focusing on Lagos.
Don't deflect
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Oh Dear, there is light in the end of the tunnel, but in your own case am afraid it may be a train.

So all of a sudden you now know the Nigerian constitution, but when it comes to IPOB and BIAFRA, you spit on the same constitution.

OK, since you said the constitution makes Nigeria no mans land, how come it was in the constitution to have 36 ministers, or were those 36 ministers supposed to come from no man's land?

This is not about IPOB, though I must say that a Nigerian Judge initially declared IPOB a legal organization before buhari invaded nnamdi kanu's house and force the justice system to declare them a terrorist group.

In the Nigerian context, No mans land means everyone land. Nigeria belongs to all its citizens and its constitution according to one nigerianist supersedes any tradition or ancestral beliefs.

One Nigeria has consequences. Its either we all embrace it or we break up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

You are becoming sentimental. Sambisa forest belongs to all of us. It is our national heritage as one nigerians.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Shekau and his APC godfathers can keep sambisa

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Any attempt to fashion local legislation to hurt non indigenous people will fail. Let's see in the next ten years who actually won the game.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
jomonic:
Any attempt to fashion local legislation to hurt non indigenous people will fail. Let's see in the next ten years who actually won the game.

Very correct.
I am beginning to see that those fighting for one Nigeria don't even realize the consequences of their fight. But reality will give them a rude awakening
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Very correct.
I am beginning to see that those fighting for one Nigeria don't even realize the consequences of their fight. But reality will give them a rude awakening

Fighting for one Nigeria is only deception. They pray in their closet for the Igbo to succeed with Biafra and then they will fully assert their nationalistic zeal. This is the game and I know.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
jomonic:

Fighting for one Nigeria is only deception. They pray in their closet for the Igbo to succeed with Biafra and then they will fully assert their nationalistic zeal. This is the game and I know.

Honestly, I don't even think they want Igbos to succeed with Biafra. And, they also don't want Igbos to succeed in Nigeria either. They want an unequal playing field in order to thrive. But I know that it will backfire as it always does. One Nigeria has its consequences but some people choose to live in denial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Honestly, I don't even think they want Igbos to succeed with Biafra. And, they also don't want Igbos to succeed in Nigeria either. They want an unequal playing field in order to thrive. But I know that it will backfire as it always does. One Nigeria has its consequences but some people choose to live in denial.
Peace be upon you for saying the truth.

Cc alcatraz005, leez, t9ksy, danladi7

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by ratcockoduduwa: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:
One Nigeria means Nigeria is no mans land. This is backed by the current constitution.

If you hate it, break away from Nigeria.

Please leave igbos alone because their claim of ownership of Lagos is within their rights as Nigerians citizens.

Truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Dyed Hards Are Of Igbo Extraction, Visited Femi Adesina..photos / Account For N10 Trillion Stolen By Your Leaders, PDP Tells APC / See The Way Nigerians React To Sen. Ben Bruce's Simple Tweet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.