Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land (1908 Views)

Which Is A No Mans Land? Calabar,Lagos or Abuja. / The Abia Prince ( Jaja Wachuku)that Proclaimed Lagos Is No Mans Land - Photo / Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
One Nigeria means Nigeria is no mans land. This is backed by the current constitution.

If you hate it, break away from Nigeria.

Please leave igbos alone because their claim of ownership of Lagos is within their rights as Nigerians citizens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Lomprico2: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
GBAM!!

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Some people want to eat their cake and have it.

You cannot have it both ways. It's either we are one Nigeria or we are not.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
I keep seeing multiple threads of people arguing over Igbo claim to ownership of lagos. This claim is legal and constitutional. No laws are broken by claiming lagos. In fact, that is the spirit of ONE NIGERIA.

1) Nigeria through it decades of military regimes has officially made Nigeria a No Mans land. This is why government technically can do what it pleases with anyones so called ancestral lands.

2) Nigerian government and constitution does not recognize ethnic ownership of land. All lands in Nigeria is held by the federal government.

3) Igboland, Hausaland or yorubaland is not constitutionally recognized. It only exist in our cultural minds

4) It is extremely hypocritical to fight for one Nigeria but get angry when your fellow countrymen claim their joint heritage and possession. THis is their legal right as long as nigeria remains.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Lot13(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:
I keep seeing multiple threads of people arguing over Igbo claim to ownership of lagos. This claim is legal and constitutional. No laws are broken by claiming lagos. In fact, that is the spirit of ONE NIGERIA.

1) Nigeria through it decades of military regimes has officially made Nigeria a No Mans land. This is why government technically can do what it pleases with anyones so called ancestral lands.

2) Nigerian government and constitution does not recognize ethnic ownership of land. All lands in Nigeria is held by the federal government.

3) Igboland, Hausaland or yorubaland is not constitutionally recognized. It only exist in our cultural minds

4) It is extremely hypocritical to fight for one Nigeria but get angry when your fellow countrymen claim their joint heritage and possession. THis is their legal right as long as nigeria remains.

You are still finding a subtle and acceptable ways to back the folly of the Igbo's concerning Lagos.A lot of things are happening around you that you are aware of but for the stupidity of your lot, cannot decipher the implications. God bless the great Yoruba race.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Alariiwo, danladi7, oladeebo, T9ksy and alcatraz005 cannot reason on this level.

Cc Leez

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Danladi7: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Meaning the whole Igboland is no mans land!

No problem!
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Danladi7:
Meaning the whole Igboland is no mans land!

No problem!
Go and contest for anambra Governor
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Lot13:
You are still finding a subtle and acceptable ways to back the folly of the Igbo's concerning Lagos.A lot of things are happening around you that you are aware of but for the stupidity of your lot, cannot decipher the implications. God bless the great Yoruba race.

This is not subtle. this is plain and simple. MOst importantly, it is the bitter truth.

When people like you sing and dance for one nigeria, this is what you are supporting.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

This is not subtle. this is plain and simple. MOst importantly, it is the bitter truth.

When people like you sing and dance for one nigeria, this is what you are supporting.
@ Lot13
Shun tribalism and support one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:

@ Lot13
Shun tribalism and support one Nigeria

Sometimes I wonder if these folks have brain cells. They support one nigeria but don't want to deal with the consequences.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Don't mind Afonjas....confused hypocritical things. The most tribalistic set of things I have ever seen in my life. They want One Nigeria yet opposes basic tenents of One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:
Some people want to eat their cake and have it.

You cannot have it both ways. It's either we are one Nigeria or we are not.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Don't mind Afonjas....confused hypocritical things. The most tribalistic set of things I have ever seen in my life. They want One Nigeria yet opposes basic tenents of One Nigeria.

Thats why I laugh at them when they pour hatred towards IPOB but cry that igbos are everywhere in lagos buying up their ancestral land. Confused bunch.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Thats why I laugh at them when they pour hatred towards IPOB but cry that igbos are everywhere in lagos buying up their ancestral land. Confused bunch.

That's why they are avoiding this thread like ghosts. The best way to deal with Afonjas is with the truth; they will run like devils avoiding light. Other tribes know their evil ways.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Danladi7: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:
Go and contest for anambra Governor
You mean you dont agree with the OP or what?
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

That's why they are avoiding this thread like ghosts. The best way to deal with Afonjas is with the truth; they will run like devils avoiding light.

Don't mind them. Deep down in their hearts, they know the truth. They just like to pretend. It's engraved in their culture.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Don't mind them. Deep down in their hearts, they know the truth. They just like to pretend. It's engraved in their culture.

Not just in their culture, it's in their nature and blood stream to be deceptive, wicked and evil. I'm telling you, Afonjas are finished as a people...dusting my hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Sometimes I wonder if these folks have brain cells. They support one nigeria but don't want to deal with the consequences.
That's why we call them suffersticated afonja smiley

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Sometimes I wonder if there is a hidden stupity contest on Nairaland,
Have you ever heard of the word "Indigenes" of a state?
Pls check your job application forms again (if you have one) and see if you were asked which is your state of origin.

If indeed we don't have boundaries and the States that don't have owners, then by all means a Fulani man can come to Imo, Abia, Anambra, or Ebonyi and contest for governorship, heck he can even become a traditional ruler in this states.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Danladi7:

You mean you dont agree with the OP or what?
I agree 200%

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Sometimes I wonder if there is a hidden stupity contest on Nairaland,
Have you ever heard of the word "Indigenes" of a state?
Pls check your job application forms again (if you have one) and see if you were asked which is your state of origin.

If indeed we don't have boundaries and the States that don't have owners, then by all means a Fulani man can come to Imo, Abia, Anambra, or Ebonyi and contest for governorship, heck he can even become a traditional ruler in this states.

Yes I have heard indigenes of state but I have never heard indigene of ethnic group. State is not the same as ethnic group. So many states have multiple ethnic groups living in it.

The first ELECTED mayor of Enugu was a fulani man. He was elected by Igbos.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Danladi7: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:
I agree 200%

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Yes I have heard indigenes of state but I have never heard indigene of ethnic group. State is not equal to ethnic group. So many states have multiple ethnic groups living in it.

Yes you are right, going by what you said that's means a Fulani man can be an Indigene of Abia state, is that it?
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

Yes I have heard indigenes of state but I have never heard indigene of ethnic group. State is not equal to ethnic group. So many states have multiple ethnic groups living in it.

The first ELECTED mayor of Enugu was a fulani man. He was elected by Igbos.
Pryme is looking for any excuse to practice bigotry

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Yes you are right, going by what you said that's means a Fulani man can be an Indigene of Abia state, is that it?

Not yet but there is a bill to make that happen soon. BUt the one Nigeria constitution guarantees his right to live and work anywhere in nigeria. It also secure his right to property. Read your constitution.

once again, The first ELECTED mayor of Enugu was a fulani man. He was elected by Igbos.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=62610661][/quote]
Why do you disagree with Obiano?
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:

Pryme is looking for any excuse to practice bigotry

And what do I have to gain by that? You ppl just don't know when you have crossed the line.
If you are a land lord or you inherited a land from from your ancestors, then a group of ppl wake up one morning and start saying your land is "no man's" land how will you handle it?

If reminding people like you that states have owners, that makes me a bigot, so be it.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by horsepower101: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

And what do I have to gain by that? You ppl just don't know when you have crossed the line.
If you are a land lord or you inherited a land from from your ancestors, then a group of ppl wake up one morning and start saying your land is "no man's" land how will you handle it?

If reminding people like you that states have owners, that makes me a bigot, so be it.

If I buy a land from you or your family member and made all the required payment, that land now belongs to me and my future generation. This is part of being one Nigeria.

At least Igbos pay for the land no matter the price but fulanis kill the indigenes of the land and take over it forever.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

I am sure you are not from Lagos
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by pryme(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
horsepower101:

If I buy a land from you or your family member and made all the required payment, that land now belongs to me and my future generation. This is part of being one Nigeria.

At least Igbos pay for the land no matter the price but fulanis kill the indigenes of the land and take over it forever.

OK, and what if your inherited the land? Does it make a "no man's land"?
Do I have the right the claim it?

As for the Fulanis they can't try that in the south, they won't see their bones.
Re: One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

OK, and what if your inherited the land? Does it make a "no man's land"?
Do I have the right the claim it?

As for the Fulanis they can't try that in the south, they won't see their bones.
How can you sell land and still have the right to claim the said land?

You see what sufferstication has done to your brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Atiku Abubakar Eating With His Hand / Aso Rock In Mourning As Buhari Mourns Hadiza / Protesters Storm Melaye’s Residence As DSS Denies Senators Access To Their Colle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.