Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders (1764 Views)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by tempest69: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lucky guy with a beautiful and God fearing bae.

Wish them well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
every body dat do pre wedding photo na nairalander, so wetin be their moniker, smh undecided undecided undecided undecided

and to all those people that have tribalism in their vein, that all they know is to wail, AFONJAAAA, FLATINOOOOOO angry

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by PEPPERified: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is how pre-wedding photos should be. Not butt grabbing, boobs squeezing, one corner posing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2017
My husband must come from Nairaland. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by ArchangeLucifer: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki go suffer heart attack oh!

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by majamajic(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2017
my beautiful sister, I bless your marriage
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by ArchangeLucifer: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:

This method of attracting cheap mentions & pms is stale.

Try some other method if your empty skull can think up one.

As usual, all your kind can offer us is your washed up & rotten, fish-scented cunt.

The modern man needs more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

As usual, all your kind can offer us is your washed up & rotten, fish-scented cunt.

Fvck off.
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by pyyxxaro: 12:10am On Nov 22, 2017
OP who told you the babe is God fearing now

U folo her stay b4 kiss

I like the guy eye , e go don drag Small_SK b4 e snap grin

E con rub powder like better person cheesy

HML to them grin

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2017
grin

What are their monikers? cool

It seems a lot of nairalanders are getting married these days but no one was confirmed their monikers... grin

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Topestbilly(m): 12:15am On Nov 22, 2017
See sensible people getting married, y'all jobless e-warriors continue with your yoruba and igbo fight.

Congrets!!!
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Eife(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:

Hello Bae.
Here I am
So when should we start planning our own wedding
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by sarrki(m): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2017
We don't have issues with the ladies
They are good

In military we call this act POW ( Prisoners Of War)

The ladies loves us dearly

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Lionbite(m): 1:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
i know you are just trying to get my attention. but here am i sha.
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Mabpaine(m): 1:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Fvck off.
u really don't av 2 reply him. He's a waste of space n time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Shegzy8(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

brother, that one much ooo, you mean am before nii
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Mabpaine:
u really don't av 2 reply him. He's a waste of space n time
i was gonna say same...But then too many kids here...And i didn't want the premature boy to quote me..Not really in the mood to read rants of a self acclaimed lucifer descendant..Ygm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Mabpaine(m): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i was gonna say same...But then too many kids here...And i didn't want the premature boy to quote me..Not really in the mood to read rants of a self acclaimed lucifer descendant..Ygm
ikr. Kids will always be kids

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Mabpaine:
ikr. Kids will always be kids
couldn't agree more..
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by ayokellany: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
I am ready whenever you are.
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by yanabasee(m): 2:13am On Nov 22, 2017
True definition of a patriot...
Not these idiots that will be coming online to ignite tribal wars....

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by ololadeking(m): 4:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
i'm here
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by phayvoursky(m): 4:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:

THIS YOUR MONIKER AND FACIAL ART SEF.

YOU DO HAVE AN AFFILIATION WITH MARINE SPIRIT?
Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by phayvoursky(m): 4:52am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
We don't have issues with the ladies They are good
In military we call this act POW ( Prisoners Of War)
The ladies loves us dearly
WHO SEE YOU OUTSIDE GO THINK SAY U GET BRAIN

Re: Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders by rawpadgin(m): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
OP who told you the babe is God fearing now

U folo her stay b4 kiss

I like the guy eye , e go don drag Small_SK b4 e snap grin

E con rub powder like better person cheesy

HML to them grin
my rib!

(1) (Reply)

Married Men Plz Fufill Ur Responsibilities Let Colleagues Rest / Man Stabbed To Death For Sleeping With His Nephew's Wife & Boasting About It / Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.