Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (7308 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Tosin, i want to tell you a few things. One, a man may likely fall in love with a woman that has one " trait " a man hates, it's a testing oh. It's a test of character, to choose to walk away, or to endure and work on her, but it takes two to tango, most times people are not aware of their own conditions, and treating their issues would require some will power and commitment from them, what do you do if they don't agree? Can two work together if they don't agree?

While i advocate run from a woman with red flags, i also encourage patience, people are in phases many times, and character can be fixed. If a lady knows her weaknesses and admits them, don't throw such a lady away, a lady that refuses to acknowledge them is stuck in [b] " na so God do me, run from such"
Nice one bro
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro

So a lady with character issue will end up a divorced woman, there's no escaping it. Youth and adolescence is long enough to fix issues, there's no excuse for excessive baggage
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by MichaelBlake40: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nobody wise finish now.. I'm already thinking if "10 Things" can come out of this little discussion tongue
U get masters degree for dat one na tongue tongue
Prof.Tosyne2much PhD cheesy cheesy
Professor of '10 things'
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

U get masters degree for dat one na tongue tongue
Prof.Tosyne2much PhD cheesy cheesy
Professor of '10 things'
Hahaha hah.... U guys are great.
You know, I always site this illustration to this baby. "a prophet is not recognized in his home"...
While in the University from 100 to final year, I was a councillor in the University Chapel. I councelled so many lady's especially even married men, families, about relationship, academic et al...
I did so very well even at 17. Till 20 when I graduated, I was awarded the best.
I served as senator representing economics department in sug.
And with all this exposure, everything about relationship I talk to this girl about sounds like gong on her ears.
I thought another person should help but it's not working.
I'm just praying tomorrow comes and goes well.

A friend said I shouldn't discus the issue with her tomorrow which is her day. What do yell think.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

So a lady with character issue will end up a divorced woman, there's no escaping it. Youth and adolescence is long enough to fix issues, there's no excuse for excessive baggage
i hate to hear that word "divorce" like I hate chelsea
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by wristbangle: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't know what your priority is in life when it comes to relationship but you should know what you really want.

The young lady is quite immature and you sef, you are acting like a kid. Act like a man and manage the courier of this lady's attitude if you want to spend the rest of your life with her or dump her if you are no longer satisfied.

Have you caught her cheating? No! Though! Her derogatory attitude being a nagging person is a big comma and something tells me when she becomes rich, the level of arrogance will pitch top gear in her life.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by bolacruz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
If not you mentioned PH, I would have said I know this girl of yours.
Just run for your life, you are dealing with an immature girl with attitude problem
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

i hate to hear that word "divorce" like I hate chelsea

Divorce is the new norm bro, deal with it
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Divorce is the new norm bro, deal with it
I actually mean I have to make sure I go for the real mine so divorce doesn't come in.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

I actually mean I have to make sure I go for the real mine so divorce doesn't come in.

May God grant you the grace and the wisdom.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

May God grant you the grace and the wisdom.
Amen
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by LordKO(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
@OP

Although I don't hold brief for the said girl, but I must tell you that you're obviously the major cause of the problem in the relationship. You're simply conceited as the connotations of your submission suggested. Work on yourself.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Typical man! If I'm not mistaken, in your prospects for a woman, you mentioned Outspoken and not a slutt. She is outspoken and NOW you want her to be submissive! Then men say women don't know what they want. Op explain this angry

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
LordKO:
@OP

Although I don't hold brief for the said girl, but I must tell you that you're obviously the major cause of the problem in the relationship. You're simply conceited as the connotations of your submission suggested. Work on yourself.

I got that sense from his write up... The way he talks down his nose like he's better than her. So full of himself, typical Arsenal fan grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by LordKO(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dimples129:

I got that sense from his write up... The way he talks down his nose like he's better than her. So full of himself, typical Arsenal fan grin

The connotations of his message says it all. However, I don't follow you jibe arsenal fans -
the club is champions league designate-winner come 2019.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
LordKO:

The connotations of his OP says it all. However, I don't follow you jibe arsenal fans -
the club is champions league designate-winner come 2019.

Whatever that means grin

I dislike the fans! They usually have op's personality. It's my theory lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by kenex4ever(m): 12:57am On Nov 23, 2017
ultimate77:

Thanks bro
celebrate her birthday

Reconcile with her

Tell her you reconciled because of her birthday

Talk with her about what u don't like

If it happens again you can dump her ass
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Dimples129:
Typical man! If I'm not mistaken, in your prospects for a woman, you mentioned Outspoken and not a slutt. She is outspoken and NOW you want her to be submissive! Then men say women don't know what they want. Op explain this angry
Well, if u know what outspoken I mean in this context you shouldn't be spitting this trash. Anyways Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Dimples129:

Go back to the writeup and drop the useless sense you choose to pick and look for another one dia and pick. Better still u can ignore
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by arki(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2017
linearity:

It is very difficult though, doing all that you are still stringing along as if all is good, whereas you know that is not the truth.

Alternatively, skipping her birthday altogether, will give her a clue that, all is not good between you guys, and it will provide her with a cushion for the break-off, since she would already have braced herself for 'anything'. And skipping her birthday will also prompt her to confront you on what the issue is and both of can T-off the conversation.

To some extend, it appear that you want to honor the birthday in order to return a favor or pay her nicely due to what she did towards you during your birthday....in that case, why not go the whole length; use the opportunity of the birthday to discuss the issues and give her a second chance. You truly do not have anything to loose by giving her a second chance. If she is not for you, she will still 'mess up' and you can initiate the break-off, but you never know, you said you love her, and there are chances she might change after stirring a potential break-off right in the face, either way, it is a win-win-win......1st win for honoring her birthday and freeing yourself from the guilty; second win for getting your breakdown the road, if the second chance did not work out and the last win for getting the love of your life back if the second chance worked out.

I disagree with this. my advice is, mark her birthday for her since u said she celebrated u during yours, after which u can start whatever u plan doing. The evidence is already before ur eyes, any girl that cannot leave her fone
freely for her guy to use is a cheat. The girl doesn't love u, and obviously not a marriage material. it will be best for u to quit now that u can than regret after u must have wifed her,marriage no be boyfriend and girlfriend thing o and don't be to desperate to marry, take ur time and search with ur eyes wide open and head down and never give ur heart too quickly to love someone or else u might neglect that vital ingredient a wife is supposed to posses.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2017
arki:

I disagree with this. my advice is, mark her birthday for her since u said she celebrated u during yours, after which u can start whatever u plan doing. The evidence is already before ur eyes, any girl that cannot leave her fone
freely for her guy to use is a cheat. The girl doesn't love u, and obviously not a marriage material. it will be best for u to quit now that u can than regret after u must have wifed her,marriage no be boyfriend and girlfriend thing o and don't be to desperate to marry, take ur time and search with ur eyes wide open and head down and never give ur heart too quickly to love someone or else u might neglect that vital ingredient a wife is supposed to posses.
Thanks much arki
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2017
kenex4ever:
celebrate her birthday

Reconcile with her

Tell her you reconciled because of her birthday

Talk with her about what u don't like

If it happens again you can dump her ass
Thanks dude.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Xtargold:
See her birthday as an opportunity to trash out issues with her. Coincidentally I share same birthday with her,23rd Nov which is tomorrow,I just hope boo calls so we sort out our issues too. cry
Hello gold....
I want to specially celebrate you on this day of your birth. It is another beginning for you....
I wish you a very beautiful life and greater achievements ahead. I celebrate � you bae. Happy birthday �
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Xtargold(f): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2017
ultimate77:

Hello gold....
I want to specially celebrate you on this day of your birth. It is another beginning for you....
I wish you a very beautiful life and greater achievements ahead. I celebrate � you bae. Happy birthday �

OMG!.....This is the best thing I've seen since today,I sincerely appreciate. Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by MichaelBlake40: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2017
ultimate77:

Hahaha hah.... U guys are great.
You know, I always site this illustration to this baby. "a prophet is not recognized in his home"...
While in the University from 100 to final year, I was a councillor in the University Chapel. I councelled so many lady's especially even married men, families, about relationship, academic et al...
I did so very well even at 17. Till 20 when I graduated, I was awarded the best.
I served as senator representing economics department in sug.
And with all this exposure, everything about relationship I talk to this girl about sounds like gong on her ears.
I thought another person should help but it's not working.
I'm just praying tomorrow comes and goes well.

A friend said I shouldn't discus the issue with her tomorrow which is her day. What do yell think.
Free her na some people are not meant to be 'saved' cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xtargold:

OMG!.....This is the best thing I've seen since today,I sincerely appreciate. Thanks a lot sir.
You are welcome.... You dint ask me how it went today.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Xtargold(f): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
ultimate77:

You are welcome.... You dint ask me how it went today.
Sorry i was going to ask....how did it go?
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xtargold:

Sorry i was going to ask....how did it go?
I was the first to post and celebrate her on Fb, on my whatsap status, on my ig though I wanted to do that so she doesn't say she celebrated me and dint celebrate her.
I called her at 7:17 am. Wished her happy birthday she just said thanks. I asked her to come to an eatery she said she wasn't coming to the one I choose and choose hers.... I came waited for about 2 hrs there smiling and playing my game on my phone. She finally arrived I asked her to order for whatever she wanted... She orderd and ate.. While she was eating I started. I want to celebrate your new age, you are beautiful and strong, my desire and wish for you is to reach your highest peak in life.
Your heart desires God will meet amen. I asked so how old are you now she mentioned 23 and I said you are a big girl now.
So I kept quiet and she asked me if I'm done I said yea, she said is this the reason why I brought her here? I said actually, yes cos I want to celebrate you today.
She asked again, is this the reason why you called me here? I said yes.
She asked if she can take her leave now, I said if she's done, why not? She actually said I ruined her birthday and I asked how before she said a word I just asked her to please I am sorry if I ruined it, but I'm not talking about anything now.
She wanted me to start apologizing for her wrong.
Mhen.... Imagine how she wasted all opportunities.

I wanted to give this babe the surprise of her life... But she just lost it.

So she finished and stop up and I opened the door and she moved out, I offered to cross her to the other side of the road she refused that she's fine.
I smiled and flagged down a cab and left.
This is the post I did for her on Fb. Cos I don't want to be seen as an ingrate..

"I Wanna celebrate this wonderful creature of God, she's got heart, she's got talents, she's got grace. She's an epitome of beauty and she's my friend.
She's accommodating, caring loving and unchallengeable.... She's 1 world best.
I stayed awake to wish you this... That the Lord over your head will lift you beyond boundaries, bless you beyond borders, lift you beyond limits, blossom you beyond width. His grace upon you oversea all you wish and do. Your achievements shall be heard over the cities. I celebrate you happy birthday".
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by tunize(m): 1:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Bros sori oooh cos i like dealing with tinz very straight as they are. Looking for am matured way to end your relationship, nor pass"sit her down b plain tel her ur mind on her attititude that u dont like it is simple if she nor change sufri waka.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by tunize(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2017
ultimate77:

I see sense in your response.... She told me ones that non of her ex treats her the way I do.
Like non of them. Gives her advice, non even asks if she prays, non ever cookd, all they do is take her out, and don't care about other parts of her life.
And I do all that. But still wonder why she can't just let pride and hauty responds off.
Most times shall guuz really they dey carried away wit all this talk.trust me she go tell anoda guy dsame tin talk it tru her if she nir listen move on.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2017
tunize:

Most times shall guuz really they dey carried away wit all this talk.trust me she go tell anoda guy dsame tin talk it tru her if she nir listen move on.
Thanks man
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Joislim(f): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2017
I followed your story from the start. It seems the lady doesn't appreciate you. Good for you you ended it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.