Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way (26991 Views)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by designVATExcel: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Nice reply. Faithful somebody.

Btw didn't know you could deliver perfumes to a stranger. My new toasting method, - adeef scents you've got a new customer.

Who else is having problems modifying a post on Nairaland.
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by greatme2good(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
He should go and sit down joorh..what is he feeling like?
Maybe his girlfriend saw the message that why he's forming faithful guy. Do it secretly and watch him forget his beautiful lady. Good radiance.
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2017
CAREFUL MOTHERFUCER
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by joenor(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
I really don't see nothing bad from what he said. The guy won't have request for his address from twitter... if the lady was his... she should know his address, not someone requesting via a social media for his address. or am I not getting something right?
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Oluwadamilare09: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=yanabasee post=62598811]Damnnnnnnmmmm....... I need someone to crush on me.... send me a 4matic M'benz C-class and I will gladly reject it..... Try me!!!![/qu
Lol for real]
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by OboOlora(f): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2017
HAH:
The perfume may be from his wife or girlfriend to test his faithfulness, it happen to me before, my wife used another handle and different name and was toasting me, I flowed but I let the strange lady know that I am married and I love my wife very much. So my relationship with her can only be friendship, later after some days she opened up that she is actually my wife
Wow, shey Na Obot Etuk and Ernest Asuzu film be this? wink
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by yanabasee(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Oluwadamilare09:
Lol for real

lol....for real, brother!!!!
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Barzinime(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2017
That's why you invite robbers & kidnapers to you home....can't believe you are so clueless
greatme2good:
He should go and sit down joorh..what is he feeling like?
Maybe his girlfriend saw the message that why he's forming faithful guy. Do it secretly and watch him forget his beautiful lady. Good radiance.
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by monz(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
thats not good.
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2017
lifestyle1:
You no be man

abeg who go buy this lovely watches?

No one will stab you.

fake trash
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Ratuk: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Men are getting stabbed my brother. Maybe na juju sef to make you stab your "beautiful lady" and create chance
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
HAH:
The perfume may be from his wife or girlfriend to test his faithfulness, it happen to me before, my wife used another handle and different name and was toasting me, I flowed but I let the strange lady know that I am married and I love my wife very much. So my relationship with her can only be friendship, later after some days she opened up that she is actually my wife

Please, tell me you didn't calmly accept it as 'Romantic' when she unveiled herself as your wife.

Tell me you made sure to strongly impress upon her that level of crazy should NEVER happen again!

Lawd!!
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by bleckzy(f): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
profolaolu:
The guy girlfriend have seen the message so he want to use Conny way to say no
true dat! never trust these buhari pple

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by donqx: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
oh
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Insecurity. People and insecurity thesedays.

This is what happens when we depend on the social media for information about how we run our lives.

Oh, ten people were raped, it means the next guy will rape me.

A woman kills her husband with a bottle in the neck, oh marriage is bad.

Social media allows fast delivery of information, but filtering is left to us, otherwise we end up conditioned and filled with fears and doubts and all those negative tendencies that eventually find themselves in governing our day to day living and how we take decisions. Not everything that happens on social media happens in real life abeg !

There are millions of dissatisfied wives in Nigeria alone, not all have killed their spouses

The guy's condition is minor, for some guys, they will say oh my, the perfume will turn into a witch and kill me while asleep. Rubbish
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by deavicky(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Damnnnnnnmmmm....... I need someone to crush on me.... send me a 4matic M'benz C-class and I will gladly reject it..... Try me!!!!
I'm not sure that will be possible because u are not hansom
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2017
lifestyle1:
You no be man

abeg who go buy this lovely watches?

No one will stab you.
Prices and what area do you stay?
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Bombolistic: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
She didn't order anything, she's actually a worker in adeef. Can't you smell a rat?
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by lifestyle1(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Esepayan:

fake trash

see your mouth like fake trash
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by DonnyE(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Joseunlimited:
funke!

Come and see savage

Something just happen right now!
This guy is the bomb..always on point����

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Earthquake1: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2017
I want to have a threes0me with Lalas247 + Safiaa +Nobodys cry
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by correctguy101(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
some women sha

buy him a rolex or 2018 Mercedes-Benz model qnd let see if he will say a jack before he receive it

Why u come use mumu do moniker?.......

This ur post makes sense jor.....
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Ratuk: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Dey there na. You dey wait make e happen first. Oya na
Jupxter:

This is what happens when we depend on the social media for information about how we run our lives.

Social media allows fast delivery of information, but filtering is left to us, otherwise we end up conditioned and filled with fears and doubts and all those negative tendencies that eventually find themselves in governing our day to day living and how we take decisions. Not everything that happens on social media happens in real life abeg !

There are millions of dissatisfied wives in Nigeria alone, not all have killed their spouses

The guy's condition is minor, for some guys, they will say oh my, the perfume will turn into a witch and kill me while asleep. Rubbish
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Ratuk: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Dey there na. You dey wait make e happen first. Oya na
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Afflalo(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Which Kind Perfume Be Dat...Becuz There Ar Different Types Of Perfume 4 Naija
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by Zuluhead(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol!!! Dont blame the young man, the day you realize its easier for your wife to sniff your life than the cia, kgb, mossad, dss combine together. Its better to live in the wilderness than share the same roof with a bad wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by mikesworld(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
This could be a setup, using your own hands to invite criminals into your home. I don't think it's from a lady, the guy could be a target....

My thought anyway
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by flackoFlint(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Weakling so because someone stabbed someone now means guys won't flex anymore...nonsense angry
yes o
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by HAH: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:

Wow, shey Na Obot Etuk and Ernest Asuzu film be this? wink
honestly is not fiction
Re: Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way by HAH: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
UBGG:

Please, tell me you didn't calmly accept it as 'Romantic' when she unveiled herself as your wife.

Tell me you made sure to strongly impress upon her that level of crazy should NEVER happen again!

Lawd!!
of course I did the truth is my wife knows I can marry another wife as I am a muslim but so far I am still with her alone after 12 years, we have 3 lovely children the eldest is 10 and the youngest is 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Is There Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.