Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please, Help Me With The Issue Of Camry 1999??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, Help Me With The Issue Of Camry 1999??? (1099 Views)

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Water Disappearing In Radiator Of Camry 2007 With Oil Found In Radiator / What Kind Of Camry Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me With The Issue Of Camry 1999??? by nonix22(m): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls I need your help. My camry 1999 pencil light has been misbehaving for months now and eaten almost my savings.
It drags when I want to moved from low to high gear. I have worked on several sensors, fuel pump, injectors, exhaust, even changed gear box, and plug wire twice.
More than twice I visited the auto electrician and they used their so called computer to check on it, they claimed they could fix and syphon me not less than 12k on these occasions.
Abi, Na cause
Personally got this ride from cotonou in 2015. That was weakens me more as I can't dissect any longer where the issue is from.
It consumes fuel like an elephant drinking water.
Biko nu, I need your candid advice and further suggestions, tho, I have Google and YouTube likely cause of it, still no way man
I don tire
This issue started since February to be precise
Please
Re: Please, Help Me With The Issue Of Camry 1999??? by jossytech(m): 3:28am On Nov 22, 2017
I use camry too but got mine at may same year though was imported not Cotonou, now I suggest change all ur 4 spark plug, check ur oxygen sensor, the one attached to exhaust pipe below, both enough to responsible for more fuel been consume, then what type of oil do u use, I recommend this one I attached, total quartz 7000 or 9000 and for ur transmission, make sure u are using this too oando dextron II or III

Hope this help

Re: Please, Help Me With The Issue Of Camry 1999??? by timifakay(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Start afresh by taking the car to a person who will scan the vehicle and give you codes, then adequately interpret the codes for you, not just to state he can 'fix it'.
With the codes, you can cone online and seek additional info/ recommendations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicles Makes Nigeria Proud, Launches Luxury SUV - Http://towncrier.ng / RX 330 Humming Issues / Check Out This Toyota Camry Le For 1.2m Naira @ Payandrive Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.