Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos (29359 Views)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:51am On Nov 22, 2017
A gang of teenage boys who are said to belong to Spirol cult group in Sapele area of Delta state - were apprehended by vigilantes while trying to carry out an attack in a secondary school. According to reports, the young boys were nabbed with weapons by the security operatives before they were handed over to the police in the area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/cult-boys-apprehended-trying-attack-secondary-school-delta-photos.html

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:52am On Nov 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Warrior boys know dey carry last
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by yanabasee(m): 4:09am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
What's Warrior boys
It's Warri not Warrior!!!
You've really lose it....
Patriot indeed......

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by nickxtra(m): 4:28am On Nov 22, 2017
See their war-war faces like Uduaghan

7 Likes

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by ClassicMan202(m): 4:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Leaders of tomorrow...... SMH
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by anonimi: 4:32am On Nov 22, 2017

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by anonimi: 4:34am On Nov 22, 2017
ClassicMan202:
Leaders of tomorrow...... SMH

Like you and me.
We need to be vigilant ourselves and report suspicious items, behaviour promptly to the law enforcement and intelligence authorities.
It is the surest way to keep ourselves safe.

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:

You Pass Secondary School? I Mean, SS3?

11 Likes

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by boss1310(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2017
reminds of the song"John bull my son I sent you to school to learn how to spell your name"
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by buskie13(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
make dem.blast their legs to start with, foolish boys,carry jackknife when when dem go take kill person
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:

What's Warrior boys

Patriot indeed......
you must be one of those Kaduna teachers

ArchangeLucifer:

Illiterate!
Metrobaba:

There's something called autocorrect. Abi una still dey use SonyEricsson?

anonimi:

What do you expect from an illiterate parrot who idolises a NEPA certificate holder who has turned the prosperity handed over to him into recession, suffering and hun......................
Your own case is irredeemable. Just shut up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Joephat(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
cool

Shout out to prof. Jonah Onurah.
While teaching the great students of political science, university of Nigeria, the Course code Named: State and Economy, in the academic year, 2012/2013. He said and I quote.

*A failed State means when a government lack the monopolization of Ammunition*

Just yesterday, a group of armed indigenes of Adamawa took arms against the Children and women of Fulanis(Which I am boldly in support of such Genocide bcz of our past experience with the same fulanis).

The same yesterday, there was a bomb blast that took the lives of not less than 50persons in the same state.

The Avengers are still preparing for their attack.

Badoo cult group is killing innocent ppl in Lagos.

Fulanis are killing Benue indigenes.

Skull miners in Ijebu ode and other western states

Cultism in south south and other rest of the region.

To cap it up, The army and police are using their arms against innocent ppl.

Now, debunk this assertion that Nigeria is a Failed state heading to a Collapse state,

like Sudan and the rest of other Collapse States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by samsam2019: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2017
See the location of the police station sef grin grin
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by sonoforogun(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Thugs. By the time they enter university, they are ogbologbo already.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Make dem happy dey are not from ekiti state.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by kay29000(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
This reminds me of when I was serving. There was rumors that one boy and his friends were a member of a cult. One day, the guy was passing by my room and making noise, I called him over, and he ignored me. I angrily walked over to where they were and gave the guy a dirty slap. He wanted to protest, and I gave him one backhand slap. Then I gave him a knock and told him and his boys to kneel down in the sun. I released them after like 30 minutes when I wanted to go to class.

A few days to my passing out, I was passing a footpath alone at night, and I saw the guy with his goons. I won't lie, my liver cut small. Lol! But I just said, "hey how are you boys." And walked off. I could hear them arguing amongst themselves, but I don't understand igbo so I didn't know what they were saying, but I am glad they didn't decide to beat me up. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Gkemz: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
These are categories of miscreants in secondary schools who exploit and intimidate the juniors, beat up their male teachers and even rape the female teachers and carryout assasination hit and robbery activities outside school premises thereby constituting nuisance for the community.

I seriously dealt with them as corp member back then.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:

What's Warrior boys

Patriot indeed......
No be only lose

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by indoorscholar(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:

What's Warrior boys

Patriot indeed......

Autocorrect my amigo. No need to be a dick about it.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by free2ryhme: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A gang of teenage boys who are said to belong to Spirol cult group in Sapele area of Delta state - were apprehended by vigilantes while trying to carry out an attack in a secondary school. According to reports, the young boys were nabbed with weapons by the security operatives before they were handed over to the police in the area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/cult-boys-apprehended-trying-attack-secondary-school-delta-photos.html

Uwa Mmebi
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by UbanmeUdie: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Spirol cult group members indeed, they sure do look like Spirogyra with their 'patamala' faces.

GCA I know.
NBM I know.
SVC I know.
BAN I know.
PCN I know
SEC I know.
KKK I know.

These ones are definitely bastards!

Abeg if person must chop frog, Davido will be a favourite menu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by colossus91(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Metrobaba:

yes na the guy passes a secondary school everyday since one is opposite his joie!,
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Handsomebeing(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Very common in that area. I remember last year when secondary school boys in Ekpan were shooting celebrating their passing out after their final exams. A lot needs to be done to rehabilitate teens nationwide.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by sunnyside16(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Parents are loosing control over their children this time. Hence, a teenager with such hair style should pass a message to the parents already, that something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by davillian(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
That's the kind of dagger I used in secondary school. grin grin grin.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by maiacct11: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) / Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.