Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) (34037 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

Can you prove that ?
so u say wike is not a cultist's? shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
so u say wike is not a cultist's? shocked
He is a thug by behavior but a cultist
Maybe because he goes to church but a secret cult he is innocent until you provide evidence
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2017
All i have to say is fucking his girl then was the greatest risk ever taken in my life. The babe sweet die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by bomasek(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

He is a thug by behavior but a cultist
Maybe because he goes to church but a secret cult he is innocent until you provide evidence
Abeg who made him a king when there's a kingship tussle case in court for over a decade.

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
This aproko go dey juicy well well

. Yoruba and toto be like 5 and 6,reason why 80% of their homes are always wrecked

while 70% of their children are born either without a father or a mother hence they suffer poor home upbringing

this one in quote obviously falls in that category

what a shame
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:
Niger delta are not ready for development

Ateke was crowned king of his village yesterday

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

And tomorrow they claim under development

Tonyebarcanista would not come and defend his village now

For me it's the height of insult to crown this thing a king
. afonja with a whisker like face ,wee you keep kwayet

after all, you anumanus made buhari a President

8th wonders of the world

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=SweetJoystick post=62601363]All i have to say is fucking his girl then was the greatest risk ever taken in my life. The babe sweet die grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2017
SweetJoystick:
All i have to say is fucking his girl then was the greatest risk ever taken in my life. The babe sweet die grin
mad man grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2017
which war him fyt abeg
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

What about Gani Adams?

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Obierika(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Open veneration of an individual whose source of wealth is questionable

Africa is finished!
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by TheAngry1: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Are Niger Deltans cursed?

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Greatidonis: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

He crowned himself King of his compound ( paid some hungry men to crown him. Anybody can do that if you have money) he is not worth a shit outside his compound.

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
so who make's Ateke wat he is 2day?mind u dis xame Ateke is a change man, guy don't point finger at people unnecessary, dis xame Ateke has done a lot 4 d Okrika community, he is better Dan Asari dokubo

Changed man indeed. undecided

Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
close ur mouth did u know what Ateke has done 4 Okrika people? don't just come to Naraland and start saying trash.

Shattap ya stupid mouth you bloody imp. It is louts like you that has been emboldening these dregs of the earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

well, you do have a point but you're also aware that the Nigerian Government through their policies of total neglect and subjugation of the Niger Delta people gave rise to people like Ateke Tom and co. If you're a man with a family and someone constantly bullies you and your household and one among your sons who's irresponsible stood up for you in an irresponsible way and he was listened to and he also used his crooked ways to get things done and the bullying gets addressed to a point won't you see him as a saviour?

One man's terrorist ,is another man's freedom fighter.

The problem with folks like you that wants to sound so nationalist all the time is your inability to call a spade a spade and always running with a judgemental attitude that is so biased that even the devil himself would be stunned.

Clean up your own house and you won't see criminal enterprises masquerading themselves as freedom fighters. Yeye dey smell

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by akilo1: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
one corner thgs
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
people from that region only worship money,money,money ask patience and her cronies.

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by I888(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
and who told u people don't know his source of income? guy u are not from Okrika, so u won't know, u should have ask questions instead of jumping in to conclusion were was Ateke be 4 Odili took power in Rivers state?
you should be ashamed of yourself and that of your unborn generation. Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Shattap ya stupid mouth you bloody imp. It is louts like you that has been emboldening these dregs of the earth.
just like Nnamdi kanu abi. Igbo's are fraudster and thieves, u think I take ur words serious tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Activeman391(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
See dance moves..men in trouble
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. Yoruba and toto be like 5 and 6,reason why 80% of their homes are always wrecked

while 70% of their children are born either without a father or a mother hence they suffer poor home upbringing

this one in quote obviously falls in that category

what a shame
bro if u were a prophet u would av been a class A false prophet that poverty called or heard the voice of the village cabals and claim God called him...

All over the world i stand to be corrected...Yoruba is the most reverred language,tribe...Yoruba as a spoken language has a distinguished dignifying significance...Please don't let adjectives intimidate u..I didn't make it so...With the pity i have for the tribes that
feels inferior wouldn't have said it..

Even as u said the yorubaz are raised without upbringing yet in sharp contradictory twist of fate or lets use paradox they happen to be known worldwide as the tribe with the highest concern for respect,nobility and honour even in some South American countries the language apart from being spoken most people have adopted it as a RELIGION!...

I didn't mean to ruse your miserable depressed inconsequential existence this morning but then if you are dumb,daft and have condemned oil in your head instead of cerebral fluid...It will require a miracle to always have a day go by without having a bad day...Your fate was sealed to be doomed the day you weren't born an AFONJA!!!

Contact me for more enlightenment..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
I888:
you should be ashamed of yourself and that of your unborn generation. Spits angry
u should be more worry about Igbo people who are being kill all over d world and not me

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
mad man grin
She invited me for another Bleep mhen I run, I no look back
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
hahaha na because of moneyoooo all these children have loose their value...especially ladies...what r they dancing for

make Ateke spray monney to dem

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
just like Nnamdi kanu abi. Igbo's are fraudster and thieves, u think I take ur words serious tongue

If you're a true Wakrikese you'll hide your face in shame you bleeding vulture. I hope you die where you stand for the kind of shame you are encouraging to be meted out to my people.

Every person that does not toe a certain retardéd mindset is Ibo to you. Fucking illiterate.
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2017
SweetJoystick:
She invited me for another Bleep mhen I run, I no look back
cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Sane Analysis, thumbs up
Truckpusher:
well, you do have a point but you're also aware that the Nigerian Government through their policies of total neglect and subjugation of the Niger Delta people gave rise to people like Ateke Tom and co. If you're a man with a family and someone constantly bullies you and your household and one among your sons who's irresponsible stood up for you in an irresponsible way and he was listened to and he also used his crooked ways to get things done and the bullying gets addressed to a point won't you see him as a saviour?

One man's terrorist ,is another man's freedom fighter.

The problem with folks like you that wants to sound so nationalist all the time is your inability to call a spade a spade and always running with a judgemental attitude that is so biased that even the devil himself would be stunned.

Clean up your own house and you won't see criminal enterprises masquerading themselves as freedom fighters. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bro if u were a prophet u would av been a class A false prophet that poverty called or heard the voice of the village cabals and claim God called him...

All over the world i stand to be corrected...Yoruba us the most reverred language,tribe...Yoruba as a spoken language as a distinguished dignifying significance...Please don't let adjectives intimidate u..I didn't make it so...With the pity i have for the inferior tribes i wouldn't have said it..

Even as u said the yorubaz are raised without upbringing yet in sharp contradictory twist of fate or lets use paradox they happen to be known worldwide as the tribe with the highest concern for respect,nobility and honour even in some South American countries the language apart from being spoken most people have adopted it as a RELIGION!...

I didn't mean to ruse your miserable depressed inconsequential existence this morning but then if you are dumb,daft and have condemned oil in your head instead of cerebral fluid...It will require a miracle to always have a day go by without having a bad day...Your fate was sealed to be doomed the day you weren't born an AFONJA!!!

Contact me for more enlightenment..
. this one is obviously sick upstairs

guy why are you foaming in ur mouth this early momo?

anumanu

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Greatidonis: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
so who make's Ateke wat he is 2day?mind u dis xame Ateke is a change man, guy don't point finger at people unnecessary, dis xame Ateke has done a lot 4 d Okrika community, he is better Dan Asari dokubo

Stop saying trash what brought Asari into this? Asari never went out of his way killing innocent boys in the name of cultism Asari only fought the Nigerian state asking for a fair share of his resources. Asari never killed or intimidated genuine Chiefs with his boys in his village. In the real sense you can't compare Asari that is well spoken and learned to this cruel man.

1 Like

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2017
BruncleZuma:

If you're a true Wakrikese you'll hide your face in shame you bleeding vulture. I hope you die where you stand for the kind of shame you are encouraging to be meted out to my people.

Every person that does not toe a certain retardéd mindset is Ibo to you. Fucking illiterate.
u sound like Igbo fraudster, dat 's hw dey behave, are u sure u are and Okrika man undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Lawyers, David Amaefula & Pius Udo-Inyang Released From Kuje Prison / Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.