Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) (50330 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2017
BTT:
While moderation may be closely confused with righteousness, it is in fact not. Neither conformism nor lukewarmness is godliness either.

Looking good is an expensive choice. How much did Ebuka's tailor quote for his agbada again? #280k!

Poverty and penury is not holiness. To feed your stereotype, pastors don't have to be stinky and beggarly. How do I accept their message if they don't look admirable.

#IamwithBiodunFatoyinboonthis1

The highlighted is false.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Exponental(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Fine boy pastor just flexing in his own way...
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by obryneblaque: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2017
What is your concern with pastors?? You better find something good doing
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by imperiouxx(m): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2017
$1280 hoodie.... what a joke.

All these expensive wears end up in Burlington for cheap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by BruncleZuma: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Scamatozoas
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by phayvoursky(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:

How do you know that God doesn't show off?

TELL ME WHERE GOD SHOWED OFF IN A COUNTRY WHERE NEEDS ARE NOT MET THEN I WILL SHOW YOU A GOD THAT LIES.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 5:33am On Nov 22, 2017
hmm hmm. pastor pastor, nt surprised at all
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by tochieee: 5:34am On Nov 22, 2017
I for once never heard where Jesus wore something DAT people could tell the amount, not like he didn't know he was the son of the true king but he humbled himself.... #these days pastors/rev.fr/Imams/herberlist/native doctor just spend and show off like their congregation is over fed.

Secondly nobody should blame the govt for everything. The way I see people on Sundays go to church all over the world (including me grin) and to mosque on Sundays I just wonder if they can practice what they hear and if the clergymen lead by example... #just sayin
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Dhotseal(m): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2017
baski92:
People's tithe and offerings, the must painful part be say no be every body may attend that service eat come from house that day.

Why e pain u? Is it your tithe and offering?
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2017
BTT:
While moderation may be closely confused with righteousness, it is in fact not. Neither conformism nor lukewarmness is godliness either.

Looking good is an expensive choice. How much did Ebuka's tailor quote for his agbada again? #280k!

Poverty and penury is not holiness. To feed your stereotype, pastors don't have to be stinky and beggarly. How do I accept their message if they don't look admirable.

#IamwithBiodunFatoyinboonthis1
KingLennon:
Am sorry to say that pastor does not need those dresses. Appearing like that on a pulpit is a 'NO' for me...

Erm...the two of you.

Go and prayerfully meditate on this verse

Matthew 7:16-20 (KJV)

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Also, go and read about the Berean Christians too..Acts 17 vs 10-12.

Note..a pastor must not be judged by his clothing's...but by how he looks like the man Jesus
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by anonimi: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
Great. At least we now know the message here is not about Christ.

The much needed closure found!

Yorubas should decode his surname- Fatoyinbo. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

6 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by hokafor(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Touch not my anointed and do my pastors no harms. Give it shall be given unto you . Vanity upon vanity. Tithes opens the doors for progress. Now what is this criminal that calls himself servant of the most high doing with a Gucci sneakers? I refused to be brainwashed .

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2017
phayvoursky:

TELL ME WHERE GOD SHOWED OFF IN A COUNTRY WHERE NEEDS ARE NOT MET THEN I WILL SHOW YOU A GOD THAT LIES.

As the praises go, God's clothes are made of fire. Alagbada ina. That sounds to me like the "show off" of "show off".
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by mu2sa2: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2017
amazinglysplend:
is he preaching or modelling?
Hahahaha! Waec-type question where the options would be (a)Yes (b)No (c) All of the above (d)None of the above.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by anonimi: 5:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Enigmaticprof:
cry My school fees for 5 semesters cry
Nothing bad though (if it is personal money)

His personal money as in he has a serious job like Apostle Paul who was mending fishing nets
Can you share his personal income tax returns?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by phayvoursky(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:

As the praises go, God's clothes are made of fire. Alagbada ina. That sounds to me like the "show off" of "show off".

OGA ABEG GO AND STUDY YOUR BIBLE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 22, 2017
phayvoursky:

OGA ABEG GO AND STUDY YOUR BIBLE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.

Lol. You need to tell me why you think God doesn't show off.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by myners007: 5:43am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:

Na so ooooo. What a robust response!
May your sins be forgiven
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 22, 2017
myners007:
May your sins be forgiven

grin grin grin Amen, pastor!
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Biodun, we are still waiting for that robust reply. Also, remember that you will be held responsible for Ese becoming an atheist. You made her believe that God either does not exist or does not fight for the helpless. You will pay for that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by anonimi: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2017
donogaga:
This isn't an issue when there is money.

You can easily afford expensive stuffs if the cash is readily available.

Very true.
You do have a point.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by odehaj: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Now wailers over to you.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2017
It's very obvious that this is a yahoo pastor naa a angry.

Why are many Nigerians so utterly senseless? Even after Ese Walter's case, they still believe he is genuine.
This so called man if God cannot spend his money on charity in a severely impoverished country he is busy flaunting Gucci brand wears up and down on his pulpit.

I noticed that this Fatoyinbo guy has a very strong penchant for showing off his wealth. The other day he did his birthday on a yacht and wore Varsace abi Versace, with the logo boldly printed in front of the shirt. Today it's Gucci wears with Gucci boldly written in front of the shirt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2017
NLmember:
It's very obvious that this is a yahoo pastor naa a angry.

Why are many Nigerians so utterly senseless? Even after Ese Walter's case, they still believe he is genuine.
This so called man if God cannot spend his money on charity in a severely impoverished country he is busy flaunting Gucci brand wears up and down on his pulpit.

I noticed that this Fatoyinbo guy has a very strong penchant for showing off his wealth. The other day he did his birthday on a yacht and wire Varsace abi Versace, with the logo boldly printed in front of the shirt. Today it's Gucci wears with Gucci boldly written in front of the shirt.

Do you have a problem with Gucci?
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PqsMike: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Jubilancy:
[b][/b] looking at the amount alone makes me wonder about my own life� ..... It's pays to look good though

Hi

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by buchilino(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2017
I WONDER Y SOME OF THESE FUNKY PASTORS CAN NEVA GO TO PLACES LIKE NIGER REPUBLIC, BURKINA FASO, MALAWI, HAITI ETC, TO PREACH. DEY ALWAYS LIKE GOING TO LAGOS, PH, ABUJA, LA, NY, LONDON ETC BECAUSE D TITHES N OFFERINGS IN THESE PLACES R IN POUNDS N DOLLARS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by anonimi: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:
How do you know that God doesn't show off?

Do you read your Bible?
Are you being like Jesus Christ in your words, works and deeds to qualify you as a Christian?

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4%3A1-11

[img]https://missionventureministries.files./2012/11/hosea-4-vs-62.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 22, 2017
buchilino:
I WONDER Y SOME OF THESE FUNKY PASTORS CAN NEVA GO TO PLACES LIKE NIGER REPUBLIC, BURKINA FASO, MALAWI, HAITI ETC, TO PREACH. DEY ALWAYS LIKE GOING TO LAGOS, PH, ABUJA, LA, NY, LONDON ETC BECAUSE D TITHES N OFFERINGS IN THESE PLACES R IN POUNDS N DOLLARS.

Perhaps they know a thing about economics and capitalism. Pastorpreneurs are the ultimate capitalists.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by anonimi: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2017
9jakohai:
Gucci pastor!

Tho he should go for D and G ..... wink. Or Armani smiley cool

On a more serious note, a pastor should be judged not on how well he dresses, but how Christ-like he is. I don't know much about Pastor COZA's life (Ese aside,ahem)..but if he is not reflecting Jesus ....then he cannot be a good Christian.

Thank you sir.
Remain blessed.

Matthew 25:31-46 King James Version (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A31-46&version=KJV

2 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by JuicyStar: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Some people no get work. Na poor people dey sabi price of everything. I choose to be among those that are living the good life and not among monitoring spirits.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by buchilino(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:

Perhaps they know a thing about economics and capitalism. Pastorpreneurs are the ultimate capitalists.

MY BROTHER, D THING TIRE ME. AM SURE IF I TELL DIS FUNKY PASTOR TO GO N PREACH AT BANGLADESH, HE WILL START SHOUTING, HOLY GHOST FIRE AT ME.

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

Do you read your Bible?
Are you being like Jesus Christ in your words, works and deeds to qualify you as a Christian?

[img]https://missionventureministries.files./2012/11/hosea-4-vs-62.jpg[/img]

May our loyalty never be tested-----Tunde Fasola, 2015

Jesus loyalty was tested, and he passed. What you quoted had nothing to do with showing off.

The same Jesus who passed that test also requested for a donkey while entering Jerusalem, to basically show off . He could have walked like apostles but he wanted to show off, and show off he did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.