Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) (50346 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Church is body of Christ. They are only representatives. What was in your mind when paying tithe?

Okay ooo. If it is not Fatoyinbo, then who is overseeing the entire finances of Fatoyinbo's church? Are you pretending that a pastor paying tithes in his own church is not paying himself?

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by elbuzzy(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Its okay just minding my business
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:

Okay ooo. If it is not Fatoyinbo, then who is overseeing the entire finances of Fatoyinbo's church? Are you pretending that a pastor paying tithes in his own church is not paying himself?

Boss if you think pastoring is all about enriching yourself with tithe money then go and be one. grin
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Boss if you think pastoring is all about enriching yourself with tithe money then go and be one. grin

Okay, chairman, I heard you. grin grin grin
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by baski92(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2017
plavic:

A huge hypocrite you are. So, because he is a Pastor, he shouldn't have money? Are you high? Will you feed his family for him? All the while his ministry was very little and toiled day and night through pains and lack and hurt and criticism, where were you? The problem with you lot is that you appreciate or criticize success but you do not dare trace the lines that the successful tread. Whoever said he enriched himself with the church's tithe? So, because he's a pastor, he shouldn 't have his own business? Smh...Nonsense! Another fact you don't know about these men of God is that they are also huge tithers. Tithing is not a must.... If you discover its benefits, then tithe, if otherwise then don't. STOP CRITICISING AND GROW..
thank you sir for reminding me how stupid i am
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Pinkygillian: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2017
When will you all not be ignorant... When this pastors were suffering, fasting, and praying so much. Now God has answered their prayers.... You were not there Wen he was poor to critize him when he has nothing! If you pray to God make you prosperous...wont he answer your prayers?....every man's solutions to adversaries are in man's hands... By taking your supplications to God... He will supply all your needs according to his riches and glory!.... It is a sin to speak against a man of God... You don't know his Genesis at all... And you speak I'll!..... Pls read your Bible!... And read your Bibles concerning your tithes!!!!.......(Malachi 3 Vs 8-11) Pls read it Gen 14:19-20, deut 12:5-6, deut 14:22. "Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2017
baski92:
thank you sir for reminding me how stupid i am

I'm in a dilemma here. I do not know if your reply was birthed from true sincerity or it was sheer sarcasm.

Anyways, the pleasure is mine.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by clefstone(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2017
BTT:
While moderation may be closely confused with righteousness, it is in fact not. Neither conformism nor lukewarmness is godliness either.

Looking good is an expensive choice. How much did Ebuka's tailor quote for his agbada again? #280k!

Poverty and penury is not holiness. To feed your stereotype, pastors don't have to be stinky and beggarly. How do I accept their message if they don't look admirable.

#IamwithBiodunFatoyinboonthis1
you don't need to wear expensive clothing to be admired, your essence is what sells u
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:
K

It's ripe for harvest, can I be of help?
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by baski92(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2017
plavic:

I'm in a dilemma here. I do not know if your reply was birthed from true sincerity or it was sheer sarcasm.

Anyways, the pleasure is mine.
may thunder strik your fada, you get mind o.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by jacyhelen(f): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
He should keep it up, no be him fault nau, some mumu go dey inside that church, sit down there with empty stomach and some go dey there without a job after 7 years of joblessness,mumu people full this country,u will see them here contributing their last kobo to rich yahoo yahoo pastors, by this time next year, u will see them dragging 10kg of atiku rice with vegetable oil and 500 naira to prepare it. I don't even know how much they still owed this pastors and his church that make them keep paying every Sunday, and the sharp pastor will also pay 5,000 to 10,000 naira as his tithe in front of his congregation, from where he see that money for tithes?, no be from people's tithes? And where his own tithe is going?, see brain.

U will never hear ur pastor rejecting ur money even if that money is a blood money, they will just collect everything, they don't want to know how or where u get those money, they don't want to know either u steal pension money or robbed or kill someone before u get that money , just keep bringing them to the house of lord, god doesn't reject money..

If you want to sow a seed, go to ID camp or disable people in ur environment, show love to people that are suffering, support orphanage homes, homeless people, help those people that are swimming in abject poverty, empower people around you Just like Sudanese mo Ibrahim and u will see the rewards greatly. Don't waste ur money unnecessary and if u you are not financially stable, please don't make yourself poor permanently, keep ur money and find the way to expand it or feed ur family, look at Nigeria right now, things are getting worst despite that people keep praying to god that come from foreign land, I mean the one that touch Pharaoh's heart by hardened it but can't touch the heart of our leaders, u will even see ur pastors eating and dining with this corrupt politicians and laughing together and threatened this poor people(including their members) that they will "open the gate of hell" if they don't vote for them ,they will give them special attention when they visit, but what about u as a member?,u can't be recognised because the more ur money, the more the blessing and recognition you will receive . A lot of countries who are not religious are living a better life because they show love to each other, they respect and support each other , and they have good leaders who care and love them, no gods will come from space to turn Nigeria to paradise, humans are on their own, don't let people deceive u...

A lot of countries who are not religious are living a better life because they show love to each other, they respect and support each other , and they have good leaders who care and love them, no gods will come from space to turn Nigeria to paradise, humans are on their own, don't let people deceive u.....wells spoken

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Dantedasz(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2017
baski92:
may thunder strik your fada, you get mind o.

Smh..... bairns and their demeanours!
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2017
dejavubobo1:

its not double taxation coz its not only ur tithe d church receives.. tithes is income to the church, so it should be taxed.
bcoz the company u work fr pay tax from their profit, does dah means ur monthly salary won't be taxed ?

The money I give to the church is for the well being of the church or do you pay tax from the money given to you to buy clothes?.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by baski92(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2017
plavic:

Smh..... bairns and their demeanours!
must you quote me, person go dey him own una go dey look for him wahala. If you want god of thunder you and your family quote me again
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by samsam2019: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Yahoo boy.

Rubbing it on the fools faces grin grin grin
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Intrepid01(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
BTT:
While moderation may be closely confused with righteousness, it is in fact not. Neither conformism nor lukewarmness is godliness either.

Looking good is an expensive choice. How much did Ebuka's tailor quote for his agbada again? #280k!

Poverty and penury is not holiness. To feed your stereotype, pastors don't have to be stinky and beggarly. How do I accept their message if they don't look admirable.

As much as it seems youre right, you are not right you know. The Bible says .....do not conform with the world.....ostentations are things of the world. You see it is so glaring that many of these so called MEN OF GOD are not BROKEN at all. People of God that are really broken in spirit do not have time or flare for materials things....IF YOUR PASTOR IS NOT BROKEN, HE's not fit to lead you.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by xamilola(f): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Most of these people talking have not even been to our church, they have not listened to our pastor ever, and to those saying church members are poor, please, we are not poor, its the wealthy place. if this was a secular celebrity its owk, but because he's a pastor nau, u can't breathe well, if he's using our tithe, we like it, we r not complaining abi is it ur money. most of u will get to heaven and look for ur pastor to ask him just a question, why didn't u tell us its owk to serve God and be prosperous? Ttarrrrrr poverty has eaten too deep into some people's system, they just can't believe having money and been righteous is possible. keep breathing cos u ain't seen nothing yet. ohhhhh and by the way we have 12 days of glory next year 2-1-2018 to 13-1-2018, you will see more designers on him, please help us publicize, we love and celebrate you all. kiss

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Treas006(f): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
so because he is a pastor he should wear rags and look shabby abi? Havent you heard the name of the church? its commonwealth! its a wealthy place most people in that church are even richer and dress better than PB.!

IstandwithPBonthis1
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by urahara(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2017
KingLennon:
Am sorry to say that pastor does not need those dresses. Appearing like that on a pulpit is a 'NO' for me...

Why ?
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Intrepid01(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:

I only pointed out ur lie, what's my business with those names u mentioned?
BTW, not all lecturers become professors regardless of length of stay in the lecture room. Please read up on the internet and stop being arrogantly ignorant!

Mr. Man, in as much as I am not in support of this Cleargy. Pastor Kumuyi wasn't just a lecturer. HE WAS A PHD. HOLDER.....you too should get your fact right. and HE was a lecturer for many years before he went in to full ministry.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Intrepid01(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2017
xamilola:
Most of these people talking have not even been to our church, they have not listened to our pastor ever, and to those saying church members are poor, please, we are not poor, its the wealthy place. if this was a secular celebrity its owk, but because he's a pastor nau, u can't breathe well, if he's using our tithe, we like it, we r not complaining abi is it ur money. most of u will get to heaven and look for ur pastor to ask him just a question, why didn't u tell us its owk to serve God and be prosperous? Ttarrrrrr poverty has eaten too deep into some people's system, they just can't believe having money and been righteous is possible. keep breathing cos u ain't seen nothing yet. ohhhhh and by the way we have 12 days of glory next year 2-1-2018 to 13-1-2018, you will see more designers on him, please help us publicize, we love and celebrate you all. kiss

Hmmm....GOD, JEHOVAH will open your eyes and brain.....

Lastly....."If your Pastor is not broken, he's not fit to be followed"
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by salesforce: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by OboOlora(f): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Intrepid01:

Mr. Man, in as much as I am not in support of this Cleargy. Pastor Kumuyi wasn't just a lecturer. HE WAS A PHD. HOLDER.....you too should get your fact right. and HE was a lecturer for many years before he went in to full ministry.
Are PhD holders Professors? Simple YES or NO
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by destiny4luv(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Both
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Intrepid01(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:

Are PhD holders Professors? Simple YES or NO

ARE PhD Holders "just Lecturers"? Simple Yes or No......if you don't know, No one is called a Professor in Oversea Universities.....It is not a regular academic title but a Research title...Both Professors and PhD holders are called Doctors....It is only here in Nigeria that we SHOUT Professor!!
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by OboOlora(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Intrepid01:

ARE PhD Holders "just Lecturers"? Simple Yes or No......if you don't know, No one is called a Professor in Oversea Universities.....It is not a regular academic title but a Research title...Both Professors and PhD holders are called Doctors....It is only here in Nigeria that we SHOUT Professor!!
K
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by drmuchin: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Imbe!

BTT:

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Intrepid01(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:

K

Wow! you could have been more civil....but it's okay
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by lazygal: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Are you God?

Have a good day
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Abudu2000(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Enigmaticprof:

S.m.h.
Not all pastors and overseer's live on the poor man bread as assumed. Some are into business and publication of books. Let's stop being Judgemental.
N.B: I'm not defending this men.
grin grin like woleshoyika Abi?? How much did wole shoyinka the richest Nigerian author sell compared to their wack copy paste books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.