Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) (50351 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2017
yellowbar pastors are scammers... Yahoo men in God's vineyard, I stopped believing them since the time I was conceived
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by baski92(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Jay542:

You send them
lol i no send them but na just the truth be that and youself know
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
dejavubobo1:

They skip that out, but emphasize tithe.. even Jesus paid tax after removing a coin from a fish ...and said give unto ceaser wat belongs to ceaser

If I pay my tax to the government and my tithe to the church, asking the church to pay tax again from my tithe is double taxation.

You pay your rent to your landlord and give your son his school fees, is it possible for your landlord to go to your son for another rent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Esanabbey: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:
Acts 3:44-45
Hope this man reads that part of the bible
Acts 3 ends at verse 26
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Judges! Can you all please give these pastors a break?
Pastor wears Gucci, its a problem, he wears rags, he has got no swag. Most of these preachers work and earn.

Let God be their judge! He isn't handicap to act defend his name.
You all should focus on your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

If I pay my tax to the government and my tithe to the church, asking the church to pay tax again from my tithe is double taxation.

You pay your rent to your landlord and give your son his school fees, is it possible for your landlord to go to your son for another rent?

See logic! shocked shocked shocked Hmmm. You deserve your pastor, bro. May God help Nigeria. Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Esanabbey:

Acts 3 ends at verse 26
Chapter 2 sorry

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by BCISLTD: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2017
BTT:
While moderation may be closely confused with righteousness, it is in fact not. Neither conformism nor lukewarmness is godliness either.

Looking good is an expensive choice. How much did Ebuka's tailor quote for his agbada again? #280k!

Poverty and penury is not holiness. To feed your stereotype, pastors don't have to be stinky and beggarly. How do I accept their message if they don't look admirable.

#IamwithBiodunFatoyinboonthis1
Yes the Bible said not to judge..but the Bible has asked you not to be stupid..”make sure of all things “

Don’t you understand what the word “meek” means

Close your eyes and meditate on ur Bible and look at the picture of the Pharisees...look just look..read..who do you think fits that picture in this our times ...if not our Pastors .

The path to God is a very narrow one.

Stop and read ur bible.

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by lazygal: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2017
phayvoursky:
CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS BUT FLAMBOYANT CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO WICKEDNESS.

PEOPLE THINK WEALTH AND RICHES ARE A SIGN OF GODS BLESSING FORGETTING THAT EVEN JESUS WAS TEMPTED WITH RICHES BY THE DEVIL.

GOD DOESN'T SHOW OFF.

Wealth,my love is actually a test from God..every single one blessed with wealth will account for it

Wealth is like a trust upon us to judiciously spend it in assisting the needy but most see it as a right and deserve yo enjoy it
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

You missed the point. Nigerians do yahoo plus, sell their kidneys and even perform questionable rituals to make money.
Do you really believe that these pastors are milking their followers with words of mouth? Those suckers are under spells. People get into one-chance cabs and are hypnotized to bring money kept at home. What makes you think that these scammer pastors do not go to that extent to milk their followers. Come on...we are talking about money here. The love of money is the root of evil. If you have a family member under their spell, the best you can do is take the person for

deliverance.

It is not ordinary for a man to watch another man embezzle his money and still be glad to be a victim.
//

Just listen to yourself, if pastors are scammers, why then should you take people to them for deliverance, or are you the one to conduct the deliverance?

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2017
lazygal:

Wealth,my love is actually a test from God..every single one blessed with wealth will account for it

Wealth is like a trust upon us to judiciously spend it in assisting the needy but most see it as a right and deserve yo enjoy it

So you think that it's not possible to help the needy and also have enough for yourself?
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Jay542(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2017
myners007:
Dressing good is Godliness
Being modest with your dressing is more Godly

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Vado(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2017
With all disrespect, Fatoyinbo is a big fool and a disgrace to what Christianity is all about. They are many like that in recent years. When he was still coming up in ilorin, I once attended his church, the place reeked of immorality. How people drop their common senses and still patronize these churches is what defies logic.

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by derecho(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Yes I preach shamefacedness and sobriety but you must see why this kind of discus is making the front page on NL lately.Some people just feast on issues like these.Not making any case for him but what if that was a gift from a member and he doesn't know the worth?I'm not saying this pastor doesn't know, but there are times people don't know the value of a gift until people tell them.
Finally, his intentions far outweighs the value of what he is wearing. Did he wear it to showoff ?if yes then that won't be Christlike.
geunik:

please we are not fighting bit reasoning here. I have never commented on issues of this magnitude here before but your comment brought me out of my shell. In a place where the most expensive attire is not up to what one is wearing irrespective of the wearer, it is over moderation. We all should dress moderately according to our environment. If at least about 30 percent of the congregation can afford it, it is not bad. However, if that is the most expensive attire in that place, he went too far
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:

See logic! shocked shocked shocked Hmmm. You deserve your pastor, bro. May God help Nigeria. Peace out.

Simple truth that you cannot handle.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by biblia1: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2017
TITHES MONEY ON POINT

helobabe:
@GISTMORE

COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo stepped out in this $1280 Gucci hoodie. That's N465,920 at today's exchange rate. Those shoes are also on point.

https://www.gistmore.com/check-coza-pastors-gucci-hoodie-cost-n465920-photo

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Pennywise(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2017
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo stepped out in this $1280 Gucci hoodie. That's N465,920 at today's exchange rate. Those shoes are also on point.

https://www.gistmore.com/check-coza-pastors-gucci-hoodie-cost-n465920-photo

Just another parasite among many in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by lazygal: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

So you think that it's not possible to help the needy and also have enough for yourself?

Very very possible .you are misunderstanding me .extravagance is what am reffering to and as far as am concerned the pastor exhibited that
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Jay542(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2017
baski92:
lol i no send them but na just the truth be that and youself know
God help them.
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2017
if hush poppy or any other fraudster or e money or wizkid wears it it's not a problem you will say they work hard for it. so being a pastor is not work abi?? have you ever tried to carry ur bible and read it just for 5 minutes and see how hard it is? or wen was the last time u fasted, wen was the last time you stood before a crowd and talked for up to 5 hrs combined.......... why do people think that being a pastor then you should be poor,,,, who ever told you that Jesus was poor. Jesus was wearing sandals, purple linen garments, staying in pent houses riding in boat and horses, feeding people in his crusades. where do you think the money was coming from? or was there anywhere the Bible recorded that Jesus prayed and money fell from heaven?. you better be wise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by biikeys(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2017
imperiouxx:
$1280 hoodie.... what a joke.

All these expensive wears end up in Burlington for cheap.

Lol
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2017
donogaga:
This isn't an issue when there is money.

You can easily afford expensive stuffs if the cash is readily available.

Buh it’s not mkn sense to spend so much money on stuffs dah don’t make sense. Like buying one pair of trouser for 60k or 70k
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by haykes(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls i need 2 buy land i want to build churh the biz is lucrative
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by Kobicove(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Church business is good business grin
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by seguntijan(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups
Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel International.
Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every Dangote employee who is a member of Winners Chapel every month.
Dangote owns and runs industries. Oyedepo owns and manages investments including fees paying University.
While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing.
Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of six private jets including Bombardier.
Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer.
Our Government needs to take a second look at the fleecing charade known as Organized Religion

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2017
bayooooooo:

Smh. Well, are you really a great business man if your business is unknown? Give a few examples of these men of God who were great business men before their calling.

The Lord's Chosen pastor was a multi millionaire before he answered his calling, he has one of the best houses in his village built while he was in active business.

Kumiyi was a professor etc. Even if they had ventured into politics, by now the likes of Tinubu will be a poor man where they are.

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2017
seguntijan:
Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every Dangote employee who is a member of Winners Chapel every month.
Dangote owns and runs industries. Oyedepo owns and manages investments including fees paying University.
Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of six private jets including Bombardier.
Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer.
Our Government needs to take a second look at the fleecing charade known as Organized Religion

This is one way thinking.

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by derecho(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2017
More like comparing apples and oranges.
seguntijan:
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by PointZerom: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2017
lazygal:

Very very possible .you are misunderstanding me .extravagance is what am reffering to and as far as am concerned the pastor exhibited that

Are you God?
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by uyplus(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2017
BTT:
While moderation may be closely confused with righteousness, it is in fact not. Neither conformism nor lukewarmness is godliness either.

Looking good is an expensive choice. How much did Ebuka's tailor quote for his agbada again? #280k!

Poverty and penury is not holiness. To feed your stereotype, pastors don't have to be stinky and beggarly. How do I accept their message if they don't look admirable.

#IamwithBiodunFatoyinboonthis1

Now this is a stupid thing to say! So you look at the messenger and not the message! Looking up to Jesus, the author and the finished of our faith. The message has to be preached for you to accept right? You cannot search the scripture yourself? Can God be mocked? A friend saw this pastor in Dubai few months back on a shopping spree at a Gucci shop with two young ladies! Ebuka works for his money, what work does Biodun do? That is why most pastors abroad do full time jobs aside the mission they are called to serve, because your job is what you expend to fund your lavish lust and not the church's purse! We are still waiting for his robust response tho! No Nigerian church in UK is registered as a charity organisation, but they as limited liability company, and they are ok with it, because they rather prefer to declare profit to the UK government so they can send all their tithes and offerings back to GO/HQ, than have the government look into their books as a non profit charity organisation! Fani kayode gave that Biodun lots of money during GEJs regime, and the man stylishly campaign for GEJ on the altar! Imagine taking monies from people with questionable characters, and not querying the source of the money! Never stop at defending the indefensible!

1 Like

Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by baski92(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Jay542:
God help them.
lol
Re: Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) by OboOlora(f): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

The Lord's Chosen pastor was a multi millionaire before he answered his calling, he has one of the best houses in his village built while he was in active business.

Kumiyi was a professor etc. Even if they had ventured into politics, by now the likes of Tinubu will be a poor man where they are.

Kumuyi was just a lecturer not a professor, stop lying abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.