Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,212 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why People Smoke In Toilet - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why People Smoke In Toilet (12839 Views)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Why Do Mentally Unstable People Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Sheggun1: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2017
wait make I ask ifa
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by UbanmeUdie: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

I smoked my first stick of paper cigarette at 12 in a laterine.

I smoked my first stick of Rothmans cigarette few months after that in a WC toilet.

I smoked my first wrap of weed in a bush around a football field while relieving my GIT.

The truth is, the toilet is the most serene place in a house where real inspiration comes. Most NL like me even prefer to type inside the toilet. Many pastors pray better inside the toilet. I personally like going inside the toilet with my bible to read few psalms while dropping metabolic wastes.

It seems the presence of God is highly concentrated in the toilet because it is a place to be alone with him.

Smoking in the toilet is just simply awesome!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Stylz69(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2017
The smell of tobacco mixed with that of poo excites the olfactory nerves. It triggers neurons that give the same level of highness as sniffing methane gas ( abokis in the north can testify) . So if you are too posh to put your nose over a septic tank to get high, your next option is to smoke in the toilet.
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Heartbender: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2017
"I have seen people..." so your work n to dey enter toilet when people dey shit? Nna mehn. One dey person go shit inside your mouth till you pass out grin
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Nova01(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2017
People smoke in the toilet so that it won't cast the room private uni stuffs
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by kennypedia(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2017
noblealuu:
Because it's sweeting them .

Mouth and nostrils acting as chimneys and anal orifice acting as exhaust pipes at the same time... shocked
Are you for real?
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Shaw007(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Urban Myth
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by kennypedia(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2017
jibolarazor:
For most addicted smokers, if dem no see smoke, shit no fit come.
This could also be a reason
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by kennypedia(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Stylz69:
The smell of tobacco mixed with that of poo excites the olfactory nerves. It triggers neurons that give the same level of highness as sniffing methane gas ( abokis in the north can testify) . So if you are too posh to put your nose over a septic tank to get high, your next option is to smoke in the toilet.

So excreta also na stimulator?
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2017
noblealuu:

Mouth and nostrils acting as chimneys and anal orifice acting as exhaust pipes at the same time... shocked
well articulated

Twale
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Temple1990: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2017
AM TEMPLE"O" by name d owner of d nw song Anambra-dot-com so glad to b hea.
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by kennypedia(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I smoked my first stick of paper cigarette at 12 in a laterine.

I smoked my first stick of Rothmans cigarette few months after that in a WC toilet.

I smoked my first wrap of weed in a bush around a football field while relieving my GIT.

The truth is, the toilet is the most serene place in a house where real inspiration comes. Most NL like me even prefer to type inside the toilet. Many pastors pray better inside the toilet. I personally like going inside the toilet with my bible to read few psalms while dropping metabolic wastes.

It seems the presence of God is highly concentrated in the toilet because it is a place to be alone with him.

Smoking in the toilet is just simply awesome!
Your case is alarming grin but I believe there are demons in toilet and can possess an abuser.
Please work from the toilet and be like Zuckerberg. Inspiration!

1 Like

Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by HARDDON: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2017
noblealuu:

Hahaha

Crazy clown!
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by kennypedia(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Wiziman:
Airforce
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Toks2004
So mean all this names you mentioned are smokers? Mynd55 is waiting for you that side.
Not really but I know airforce1 is as for the mods I know they have seen alot
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Endtimesmith(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Because they are insane.
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Hotzone(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2017
op, i have few questions for u b4 i answer ur Q. do u smoke? have u smoked in da toilet b4? how do ufeel before/after smoking in da toilet?
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Jimmy231: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2017
It makes you stay longer in the toilet...so you can discharge everything
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2017
wakaman:

Early morning!
yes oooO
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by MrFly(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Infajay:
POINT OF DIGRESSION... REPLYING TO COZA

STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own….

STOP worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Almighty God, the author and finisher of your Faith. And learn to study the word of God
u belong to the orthodox way of worship like me abi? I hate it when pastors and their wives adorn church signposts. @ times i wonder if their members worship them or God. Imagine the cost of all these new generation church schools.. God will never allow me exalt a pastor above His name...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by amunkita(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Smoking in the toilet eases the free passage of ayamatanga..

It has this pleasure devil himself can't fathom...
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2017
wait, am coming to give u the best answer.
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2017
kennypedia:
I don't know if smoking in the toilet is the latest trend but how comfortable is it for the smoker? I've seen people read, sing browse in toilet but this one weak me. Lemme here your views .

Airforce
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Toks2004
And smokers on board rescue me ooo

Are we neighbours?
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Coldfeets: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2017
kennypedia:
I don't know if smoking in the toilet is the latest trend but how comfortable is it for the smoker? I've seen people read, sing browse in toilet but this one weak me. Lemme here your views .

Airforce
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Toks2004

You have seen...?

So you mean you even watch people shitting?

Such a sick & dysfunctional mind you've got there, or don't you think so?

Tufiakwa gi.
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by PMWSpirit(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2017
kennypedia:

Airforce
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Toks2004
@op the toilet is a magical abode, thats where you think the most and not just think , you deduce the solutions to your life drama . As a smoker the nicotine in cigarettes calms th nerves down. Now imagine a perfectly calmed nerve and a working brain together. Bros no be here ooo. And FYI the toilet is where a man gets peace mostly if you are married to a Nigerian woman

1 Like

Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by ychris: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Correct answer.

Smokers smoke in the toilet because they know smoking is a dirty shit... so, they'll rather do it in a dirty place.

IMO tho.

beware X!!!! poster above me is a scammer.
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2017
jibolarazor:
For most addicted smokers, if dem no see smoke, shit no fit come.
There you have it.
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by felifeli: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2017
1. It makes the sh.it come more easily
2. It conceals the smell of the sh.it

Bonus: when you have told everyone you are no more a smoker, but the thing just hungry you very badly and you no want make anyone see you, toilet na solution. Who go follow anybody enter toilet except fly?
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Chukkyboi: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
E dey gv easy access
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by osazsky(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
e get some strong poo way no go gree come out so u need smoke to push am out and the poo nor dey gree flush even if e flush e go block the pipe
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Eberex(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
It smells better than the smell of their shit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / Is The CBN Shutting Down Opay, Kuda, Palmpay, And Other Online Banks? See Truth / Help On How Connect A Changeover Switch *pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.