Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why People Smoke In Toilet - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why People Smoke In Toilet (12807 Views)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Why Do Mentally Unstable People Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by franklyncj: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
embarassed
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by JerryJude(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
ops why are u asking us, do we look like smokers ? take the thread to smokers association on nigeria in their respective state chapter, Ajegule, Mushin, Jakpa etc
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by afroxyz: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2017
BruncleZuma:
That's the only place where solace and oneness with the universe can be achieved....

The true nigga. Real OG. Chop knuckle jare!
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by BruncleZuma: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
afroxyz:

The true nigga. Real OG. Chop knuckle jare!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by EDIBLESS10: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Infajay:
POINT OF DIGRESSION... REPLYING TO COZA

STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own….

STOP worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Almighty God, the author and finisher of your Faith. And learn to study the word of God
i can feel ur pain.can u help me to commit suicide so dat u will nt liv to see all dis tins again
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by hollagokay(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided :-Xwhat concerns you if they smoke in the toilet. if they like let them spoke in the soakaway
kennypedia:
I don't know if smoking in the toilet is the latest trend but how comfortable is it for the smoker? I've seen people read, sing browse in toilet but this one weak me. Lemme here your views .

Airforce
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Toks2004
And smokers on board rescue me ooo
:Pwhat concerns you if they smoke in the toilet
kennypedia:
I don't know if smoking in the toilet is the latest trend but how comfortable is it for the smoker? I've seen people read, sing browse in toilet but this one weak me. Lemme here your views .

Airforce
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Toks2004
And smokers on board rescue me ooo
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by predatorX: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Because sh!t and Nicotine blends like Bread and Sardine
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
free floe of the SH*t lol grin grin
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Infajay(m): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2017
EDIBLESS10:
i can feel ur pain.can u help me to commit suicide so dat u will nt liv to see all dis tins again

Does your holy book command you to commit suicide ?
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by kennypedia(m): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Coldfeets:

You have seen...?
So you mean you even watch people shitting?
Such a sick & dysfunctional mind you've got there, or don't you think so?
Tufiakwa gi.
I guess you know the answer why typing shit?
Re: Why People Smoke In Toilet by Adekay94(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Source: http://africanentertainment.info

Dear Senator Magnus Abe,

I read, this morning, from the wall of my friends who are your supporters the piece you authored concerning your visit to the reception of a colleague, Senator Ideozu.

You raised a few issues that require response from some of us your admirers and fellow party men.
Firstly Sir, I haven't read where anybody insulted you simply on account of your visit to Senator Ideozu, what I had seen however, are opinions on the events that transpired at the reception. Sir, by your piece, you painted a picture of yourself as a man who abhors enmity, who seeks reconciliation and who would rejoice with those that are rejoicing. On the strength of these, let me take you memory lane Sir.
Recently, your brother, associate and friend from your LGA & community, Chief Victor Giadom was made the Deputy National Secretary of our party, the APC, one expected that in the spirit of rejoicing with those who are rejoicing, you would be the first person to extend congratulatory message to him, sadly, till this very moment, we have not read a piece of such congratulatory message from you nor a solidarity visit to celebrate with him.

Recently too, another of your brothers, Hon.Oji Ngofa was made an Ambassador and was publicly celebrated in PH by people from both far and near, again, I expected you to extend message of felicitation to him, but sadly, you failed to attend that occasion even when an invitation was duly extended to you.

Continue reading here
https://africanentertainment.info/dear-senator-magnus-abe/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos New Trend Of Traffic Robbery / The Biggest 419 Job Ever ($242m) - The Mother Of All Cons / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.