Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) (33690 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Joephat(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by franksam2009: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Op your sister is a trouble maker!!!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sirheny007:
I have said it before and i will say it again;
IMSU is the most corrupt university in the Whole of Nigeria..
The students there possess corrupt and evil elements of some sort
angry angry
olodo...say what you are aware of .....ewu gambia

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by progitos(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Sirheny007 post=62610868]I have said it before and i will say it again;
angry angry[that is your perspective but IMSU is still the best for a wise student]
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardwerk:
olodo...say what you are aware of .....ewu gambia

nkita rachaa gi anya there!
angry
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Be like say...Stabbing is the new way of Slaying grin grin grin grin
pweshboi:
the era of ladies doing the stabbings now... Guys make una dey careful this period oo

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
free2ryhme:

shey na open stabbing season we dey again

everyday one stabbing to the other

And na women just dey stab
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Theboss100(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
HeWrites:
Social media user, John Kingsley, who is crying out for justice in his sister’s case against her IMSU final year roommate, narrated how his sister, Glory Ezinne John, was almost stabbed to death by the final year student identified as Stacy Onwunezi.

He wrote;
“The pictures above are that of my injured sister whose life is been threatened by her final year roommate.

The final year roommate by name Stacy Onwunezi, is a student of philosophy and religion of Imo state University (IMSU), while my kid sister’s name is Glory Ezinne John, a 100 level student of Education, guidance and counselling.

With the annoying and callous attitude of the Nigeria Police towards a citizen whose security right is infringed by another, I hereby desire justice. Stacy attacked Glory on Sunday, 19th November, 2017 with a scissor with the intention to kill her on mere argument of ‘’who took my cloth?’’ and ‘’if you did, please return it’’- my younger sister requested.

With the anger and hate in the lady’s heart, the scissor was used to cut her face and hands and she fled afterwards. Stacy went straight to the police station to file a report against helpless Glory.
But my younger sister, Glory, had to wait for the caretaker to come around so that she can report the situation to him. On the arrival of the caretaker she narrated the story and they went straight up to the state CID, Owerri.

On getting there, Stacy was seen laughing with the police officers in the station which stirred up some curiosity (if justice can be achieved with the familiarity with the officers of the law). On filing her report, Glory’s case was trivialized by the state CID.

I hereby request for justice for my sister, Glory Ezinne John (100 LEVEL) whose life is threatened by Stacy Onwuzie (400 LEVEL), Philosophy and Religion Department, IMSU. Thank you. By John Kingsley (sibling) 09056420148.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/imsu-final-year-student-stabs-100-level.html
she may have offered them her smelly pot under, that's why they are all laughing. Useless things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by mrolive: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dats y I beta stay alone in a thatched house Dan have a roommate!!
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sirheny007:
I have said it before and i will say it again;
angry angry
Imsu n uniben

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Emyjeze(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecidedAs far as I and this life is concerned, I will never have anything called roommate. no matter what oo. I definitely can't cope.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Report the case to the school authority, they know what to do.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sirheny007:

nkita rachaa gi anya there!
angry
ukwa kugbo gi ebeahu...malo.....kitikpa napu gi ndu apari ebige
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Sirheny007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardwerk:
ukwa kugbo gi ebeahu...malo.....kitikpa napu gi ndu apari ebige

Enyia iwe na ewe gi oo
Kee zi?

Odika igara akwukwo na IMSU? grin
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by ashala(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
HeWrites:
Social media user, John Kingsley, who is crying out for justice in his sister’s case against her IMSU final year roommate, narrated how his sister, Glory Ezinne John, was almost stabbed to death by the final year student identified as Stacy Onwunezi.

He wrote;
“The pictures above are that of my injured sister whose life is been threatened by her final year roommate.

The final year roommate by name Stacy Onwunezi, is a student of philosophy and religion of Imo state University (IMSU), while my kid sister’s name is Glory Ezinne John, a 100 level student of Education, guidance and counselling.

With the annoying and callous attitude of the Nigeria Police towards a citizen whose security right is infringed by another, I hereby desire justice. Stacy attacked Glory on Sunday, 19th November, 2017 with a scissor with the intention to kill her on mere argument of ‘’who took my cloth?’’ and ‘’if you did, please return it’’- my younger sister requested.

With the anger and hate in the lady’s heart, the scissor was used to cut her face and hands and she fled afterwards. Stacy went straight to the police station to file a report against helpless Glory.
But my younger sister, Glory, had to wait for the caretaker to come around so that she can report the situation to him. On the arrival of the caretaker she narrated the story and they went straight up to the state CID, Owerri.

On getting there, Stacy was seen laughing with the police officers in the station which stirred up some curiosity (if justice can be achieved with the familiarity with the officers of the law). On filing her report, Glory’s case was trivialized by the state CID.

I hereby request for justice for my sister, Glory Ezinne John (100 LEVEL) whose life is threatened by Stacy Onwuzie (400 LEVEL), Philosophy and Religion Department, IMSU. Thank you. By John Kingsley (sibling) 09056420148.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/imsu-final-year-student-stabs-100-level.html
This one go stab her future hubby to death

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sirheny007:

Enyia iwe na ewe gi oo
Kee zi?

Odika igara akwukwo na IMSU? grin
eyaa....amahadum bu na Imsu,nke mere na onaghi eme obi anuri ndi mmadu n'akuto ulo akwukwo m

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Crash Update: OOU Students Storm Mortuary, Snatch Corpses / Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.