Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Allow Jesus Christ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Allow Jesus Christ (287 Views)

Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow Jesus Christ by Marioplus(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Friend, Many people in this world suffer greatly. They endure much pain, abuse, rejection and loneliness, not knowing that JESUS GAVE UP HIS LIFE to give them FREEDOM and PEACE. JESUS wants to make HIMSELF REAL in your heart today {22nd November, 2017}, manifesting His transforming power— first in your spirit and then in your relationships, finances, health, vocation and all other aspects of your life.
Receive the Exchange by Faith:
Why believe in JESUS?
Because He died and was resurrected so that YOU {Put Your Name Here} could have access to the fullness of God’s abundant life in all its facets.
JESUS IS ALIVE!
Every provision He secured by His death and resurrection is available RIGHT NOW (22-11-2017) for those who receive HIM in their HEARTS and CONFESS HIM as LORD and SAVIOR of their LIVES. 1st requirement is to claim BY FAITH, HIS GREAT EXCHANGE—
Exchanging YOUR SIN for HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, YOUR DEATH for HIS LIFE, YOUR SICKNESS for HIS HEALTH and YOUR OPPRESSION for HIS FREEDOM.
This DAY MAY be the MOST IMPORTANT moment of YOUR LIFE. Allow the Giver of life the opportunity to grant you ETERNAL LIFE. If you will receive JESUS wholeheartedly, you will realize that the sole purpose of this MESSAGE is to give YOU the MOST VALUABLE GIFT a HUMAN BEING can EVER receive— a NEW LIFE in JESUS on EARTH and an EXISTENCE in the PRESENCE of GOD for ETERNITY. YOU can receive JESUS and HIS GREAT EXCHANGE by saying this prayer with sincerity and humbleness:
“Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for ME and that HE was raised from the dead. I CONFESS that HE is MY SAVIOR and MY LORD. By faith, I claim Jesus’ great EXCHANGE— exchanging MY SIN for HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, MY DEATH for HIS LIFE, MY SICKNESS for HIS HEALTH, and MY OPPRESSION for HIS FREEDOM. Thank You that I am “BORN OF GOD,” that I have entered Your KINGDOM and that I NOW (this 22nd November, 2017) live in the fullness of Jesus’ life. Please use me to spread Your kingdom in this world, carrying Your salvation, healing, deliverance and miracles to others through the POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT in JESUS NAME. Amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxKRoONrfY&t=127s {23 minutes in Hell}

(1) (Reply)

Packaged/processed Food And Gynecomastia / SUGAR – To What Extent Is It The New Enemy? / End Fibroid Crisis NOW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.