Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please If You Want To Make It In Life Dont Be Educated! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please If You Want To Make It In Life Dont Be Educated! (671 Views)

At What Point Can We Say That One Is Educated? / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You Want To Make It In Life Dont Be Educated! by alamu2007: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2010
Do not misquote me. What i mean here is that education or your certificates should not be seen as a meal ticket again especially in Nigeria.it is just an eyes opener.If you want to make it in life sit down and meditate about the way out. That is what you can do.Period!!!
if you need free $27(N4,050) cash now and another N75,000 monthly just go to :
http://free-cash127..com/
Re: Please If You Want To Make It In Life Dont Be Educated! by SwtzMinx(f): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2010
.okpo!
Re: Please If You Want To Make It In Life Dont Be Educated! by davmor(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
grin tozor is ur name, u tink u can fool nairalandites? U dream!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Do A Change Of Institution? I Hope Its Not Late / Info On,unibuja,uniport,yaba Tech And Kadpoly / 2010/2011 Prospective Student To Nasarawa State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.