Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos (30815 Views)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by movid(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
fine guy
BTW
Na how much? i won buy am for biacan
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
I think I should keep my moustache
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
how many bill he don sponsor photogenic honourable
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by AnaCheks(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Threebear:
Yul should have asked this man a thing or two.
U just said my mind. He think he can jump to be a governor just like that.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Danladi7: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
He must speak yoruba language tomorrow in that plenary grin

Yes yoruba language not Edo nor igbo grin

whoever hates that fact should kill himself!
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by tealaw(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Desmond Eliot for President!

Gbam!
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by fecta: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
movid:

Just 5 million sir very cheap the house is close to wizkid house seff
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by movid(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:

Just 5 million sir very cheap the house is close to wizkid house seff
5 wetin? If i go buy dis kind house for 5m, it must be close to God so me and God go dey chat for early morning say Papi how far.. O boy i dey oo grin
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
nairavsdollars:
the first time he is speaking on the floor since 2015, he is sending the pictures out...mtshew

hahahaha grin
u mouthed sha
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
sKeetz:

You no dey change this your fake dp ?!?

Abi you think day boys no code?!? undecided

u don read her comment na...wetin u fin go for hr dp bros
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
NoFavors:
I think I should keep my moustache

hw do u kip wat u dont hav?
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by akigbemaru: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
kobo123:
Hon. Desmond Elliot looks cute and handsome in new photos. The nollywood actor turned politician took to his instagram page to share some photos of himself rocking native attire (Agbada) to the plenary in lagos.

See photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/cute-photos-hon-desmond-elliot-plenary-lagos/
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by akigbemaru: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
fine guy
BTW
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Biko admin if der are no news again to post we better start discusin about Avater2 which will be released next yr(wow I love that film), than to be talkin abt Jesbond sorry Desmond and plenary if him no sit der na em father go sit der? Gushhh!!! .............. I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Harrynight:

hw do u kip wat u dont hav?
How do you know I don't have moustache?
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by biacan(f): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
movid:
tongue
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by rims4emmy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
A RED CAP ON BLUE NATIVE WEAR DATS bleeped UP
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by josephubah111(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:
Can he even raise his arm without ripping off that clothes under the agbada? Must everything be muscle glad you noticed top??
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Siki355(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Maydfourth:
The Buba is too tight...The fila is too big ..This guy should get a wardrobe manager.He is the worst dresser in Lagos assembly...

hater! goan get a life. >:
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by jimony30: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:
Can he even raise his arm without ripping off that clothes under the agbada? Must everything be muscle top??
jealousy kill u dia
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by movid(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
tongue
You like d house? i won buy am for u ni oo
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by biacan(f): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
movid:
You like d house? i won buy am for u ni oo
what about the diamond ring you promise me tongue
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:
Can he even raise his arm without ripping off that clothes under the agbada? Must everything be muscle top??

I thought exactly the same... How he go take commot am sef? Him no even get muscle joo.. na fat! grin
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by movid(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
what about the diamond ring you promise me tongue
Don't worry dear i will give it to you soon
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
NoFavors:
How do you know I don't have moustache?

wen i last saw u
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Harrynight:

wen i last saw u
hmmmm you don't even me
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2017
God punish the person that made me to waste my data on this shiiiiit
Re: Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos by Ceccylia(f): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2017
People will not talk about his own agbada now o,ebuka lo daran grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter / Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) / Nina, Osita Iheme And Kanayo O Kanayo On Set Of A New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.