Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (50564 Views)

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / The Smartest Family In England Is From Nigeria: Meet Chris Imafidon, Wife, Kids / Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by stanboy28(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
SmartyPants:

He has done that but because you refused to read you missed it.
don't mind dat lazy bitch
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by MissRaine69(f): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
michaelwilli:
U cant compare yasef to autistic people. Those guys are geniuses.

They have lost something and their incredible brain power compensates for that
That is so factually inaccurate
Autism is a broad spectrum it does not refer to one thing
This is a common misconception autism be it Aspergers Syndrome or Childhood autism does not mean you will be a prodigy. There are some individuals who have the condition namely Aspergers or who have traits who excel at SPECIFIC areas but not everything. There are also people who do not have any autistic traits who are exceptionally intelligent.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Thejustw14(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Your recipe might just be what I need.:!!:.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by JikanBaura(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked Wow i read the whole interview.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by LOVEGINO(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
I'm still finding it hard to understand how a 6 year old can pass exam meant to test 16-17 year olds.
d matter tire me. my brother, inside people, people dey.

1 Like

Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by rossychik(f): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
one word WOW
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Warripikin08(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
How are these people the smartest people on earth.please throw more light on it
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Opynion:
This OP don't have the fear of God oo.

You mean I should read all this after a hard day at work

Reading is good thing. Reading is life

1 Like

Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by michaelwilli(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

That so factually inaccurate
This is a common misconception autism be it Aspergers Syndrome or Childhood autism does not mean you will be a prodigy. There are some individuals who have the condition namely Aspergers or who have traits who excel at SPECIFIC areas but not everything. There are also people who do not have any autistic traits who are exceptionally intelligent.
Doctor u is?
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by TheTechMan: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
chi4ik:
wow, I'm loving this. I work with children with disabilities and I do know that there are abilities in disability. all my children with Autism and cerebral palsy are doing handsomely well. proudly B.sc Rehabilitation Scientist, proudly a speech therapist and audiologist

I have sent you an email pls. Kindly reply.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
and sarki is here jumping from one thread to another wen we have genius breaking boundaries. imafidon is a binin name, Edo always set the pace
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
If it is Nigeria, the family themselves will kill the child or pray for him to die
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Spidermon: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
....so David Cameron placed a bet of $25m??
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by psalmhorah(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked . this man shld even hire me for the nine month ..i will be grateful
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Caseless: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2017

That was when they started saying those rubbish and calling them world’s smartest kids.

Such a humble man.

I've virtually skipped many threads in fp, but I couldn't skip this one.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by ststyreal(f): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
michaelwilli:
U cant compare yasef to autistic people. Those guys are geniuses.

They have lost something and their incredible brain power compensates for that
You can say that again and again!
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by ststyreal(f): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

That is so factually inaccurate
Huhhhh! My friend, talking from experience, just check out any family with an autistic child, that has a one on one therapist( not taking the child to a centre) visiting him or her at home, my friend, those children are gifted! Once they commenced therapy, just forget it especially when the therapist is a good one that integrate sensory therapy into it, that child comes out to be the best and with prayer and faith in God, my friend that child sure will be exceptional.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Qhalifah: 1:08am On Nov 23, 2017
kay29000:
I'm still finding it hard to understand how a 6 year old can pass exam meant to test 16-17 year olds 16-17 years old
You can never understand. I repeat, you can't. Wait how do you want to? How? Make sure to understand what was crossed out.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by MissRaine69(f): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2017
ststyreal:

Huhhhh! My friend, talking from experience, just check out any family with an autistic child, that has a one on one therapist( not taking the child to a centre) visiting him or her at home, my friend, those children are gifted! Once they commenced therapy, just forget it especially when the therapist is a good one that integrate sensory therapy into it, that child comes out to be the best and with prayer and faith in God, my friend that child sure will be exceptional.
You are allowed your point of view as generalised as it is.

1 Like

Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by OsoDupe(f): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Wow, this is beautiful.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Beryl007: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Good... Inspiring... Meanwhile *For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs # rebroadcast please
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by IkennaDavid1(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2017
We need more posts like this on this forum to enlighten and encourage nairalanders, and not posts enveloped in ethnic and religious sentiments and bigotry which would in the long run do us more harm than good.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
eleojo23:
I can bet that 80% of people who opened this thread skipped through the post and did not read everything.

If isn't an entertainment or a gossip news they wouldn't. I did read to the end, I will love to have smart kids, that's why I'm attracted to intelligent ladies not beautiful ladies. I admire smart people far more than the rich.

I need a medical doctor for a wife let's have brilliant babies. �
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by EmpressT(f): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Same here my dear. I feel so inspired by this beautiful piece.
ThinkWISELY:
I didn't read at first,i cool down book space firstgrin,then read this lengthy masterpiece,i must say i learned a lot today !

Please try to read,you will enjoy it,hmm people can be brilliant sha cool
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Perfectionist11: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
@Miraokocha.. Thanks for sharing this with us...You're blessed!.
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by DisGuy: 2:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by duduade: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hmmm...
Check below
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by duduade: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
fecta:
#fecta
The only impressive thing about this post,
is the person that wasted time to type all this.
And they are not the smartest i have met a lady that has first class in physics, chemistry, and astronomy.
This is her pic below

Looooool..

You are a clown... You forgot to add Nigerian Political Management
Re: Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life by Olatunde26: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
OPAL FIELD EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
(A centre for Autism and other related disorders)

Do you have a child with autism or other related disorders like Dyslexia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Dysgraphia etc.

We offer a holistic educational therapy to help your child develop in the following areas:

1. Comprehension skills
2. Behavioural skills
3. Balancing skills
4. Social Interaction skills
5. Fine and gross motor skills
6. Concentration skills
7. Oral/speech skills
8. Self help skills
9. Subjects; English, Mathematics and other subjects as appropriate.

Opal Field Educational Centre is located at C17, OGD Estate, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Kindly contact us: 09020829810, 07036321863, 07037153550 (call or whatsapp)
Email: opalfieldschool@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary / Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.